Master Growers Info Swap

• Thread starter cannaisseur
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quagmire

Quagmire

So, are you into SCROG growing.. I was for years, new setup isn't really made for that but always training my plants in one way or another.. so, we'll let you start this off.. what is your best kept secret you'd like to share man.. mine is Super Cropping, pinching them stems, all of them 2wks into flowering.. experimenting on when to do this now, see if it makes any difference..

cannaisseur

cannaisseur

Main stalk about 6" off the soil. I usually flower 8-9 weeks then flush for 2-3 more

north knect

north knect

Just looking for some cool people to learn some new tricks from. And maybe teach them something at the same time.
Hey man welcome to the farm..great place here..stem piercing eh I'd be interested on seein some pics if ya got them ...happy farming bro :D

cannaisseur

cannaisseur

When I get home I will take some pictures for you guys. I use pop sickle sticks sharpened to a point. Works wonders

cannaisseur

cannaisseur

cannaisseur

cannaisseur

I've heard of this but never saw a side by side of clones to see the actual difference..I may perhaps try this out lol
Be careful when Initially splitting the stem. Most people take tape and go around the main stem in two spots about 4" apart and split between the tape. this decreases the chance of splitting the stem to far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom