Master Growers Info Swap

• Thread starter cannaisseur
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
soserthc1

soserthc1

A word of advice as your never going to get the opinions or even better side by side picture facts from farmers when using the term " master grower"
Those that are master growers or close will never comment
Those that are NOT master growers will comment . Most great farmers are humble.

Doing a side by side with and without the Popsicle stick will speak volumes
By no means am I a master grower , hell every other day almost I'm thinking I suck
Would love to see increased tricome production with your method thou I'm leaning towards only slight as a defense mechanism
Pictures or it didn't happen in the school of thought on canna forums

Happy growing

cannaisseur

cannaisseur

Seems like its a stress tech, to get the plant to produce more trichs.. a natural defense of the plant coming under harm.

Seems like a bad idea to me.. but i dunno shit :D
I've never had a problem with this technique

cannaisseur

cannaisseur

Man that looks painful , how does this technique help the plant? Ty
Stem piercing splits the main stem Into half. a sharpened popsicle stick gets inserted through the split. the plant cannot heal itself all the way thus continuously producing repair resins and pushing it up to all the tops.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Of course. I have no reason to lie.

Well you'r claiming a 100% increase in resin production just from sticking a Popsicle stick thru a stem, So either your full of shit, or you stumbled upon something the rest of the grow industry has just overlooked for the past 60+ years..

If it was that simple to produce 100% more resin in what 3 weeks? I Don't think that would have stayed much of a secret...

M

motz

I have it read about it myself, have not practiced it as yet. It's been written about and is in Ed and Mels Book. They also talk about the villagers adding a chunk of an opiate Believing it would spread to the rest of the plant
Industry overlooks a lot trying to leap frog over the competition. It's there, just who all applies this technique is uncertain but I'm confident there is a few.
There is a lot about this plant that is unknown, who's to say who's right or who is wrong.
As far as how much more it increased, don't believe it says.

Muckman420

Muckman420

I would love a side by side.

There are some things as oddball enough as it may seem, really can do wonders. Which strings besides blue dream have you tried this with? Has any strain performed better under this type of stress?

During transplant, I use a fork to lightly scratch roots which encourages them to produce new roots faster after a repot. Not sure if any one else does this, I have not seen it in any threads but it works very well with my pepper plants. I will post side by sides next run if any one wants to see the difference at a later date.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
been growing since 1984 here - over the years I have ran my own grows from a tent to a 12 lighter and worked for commercial ventures of 60+ lights - built out everything from a closet to a 40 light warehouse in the dirty mitten for a dispensary in ann arbor - have taught countless people what I know bc I believe this plant is sacred and that everybody who smokes it should grow their own

2 things I can safely take away from my experience are:
a: partners suck
b: anybody who uses the term "master gardener" probably isnt

Im not really sure what this term means - but for me it means either you have a degree or you have 20 years experience in the field and as it relates to grows you can build them out completely - so you must be an electrician, carpenter, plumber and an hvac guy

when I interviewed for the dispensary gig the guy asked me if I was a master gardener - I just chuckled, said no and then asked him what that was - he didnt know either

cannaisseur

cannaisseur

How many lights you run? Let's get to the bottom of this "master Gardner" term
My mmj grow1x1000 watt air cooled In a 4x4x7 bloom tent over 9 scrog'd F1 or F2 clones vegged up to 4' then placed under the 6"x6" screen
6'x6'x8' veg room with two 600 watt metal halide lamps over my mother plants and a 64 site clone king.

Wa state recreational grow 9 x 1000 watt daisy chained air cooled hps lights in a 20'x20'x8' room over 192 plants with a two week harvest schedule. 48 plants get cycled into the bloom room every two weeks at 24" tall and woven into my scrog setup. cropping right around 6lbs off of 48 plants. Cropping about .8 g/watt

Veg room 10' x 20' 2x 1000 watt mh lights over 200 plus clones 1'-2' tall. And 4x 4 bulb t5 fluorescent over 1000 cuttings in 1"x1" rockwool cubes.

Any other questions about equipment or anything else. Let's me know and I will post it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom