Master Kush invades boi. mamasbush 62 MUST SEE

• Thread starter MaMasBuSH
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MaMasBuSH

the girls are tired

goodnite ladies c u in a few for a nice flush with RO water and double up on CANNA BOOST

M

MaMasBuSH

wharehouse

these ladies are currently being run off a 26 (1000w) setup, were just moving them them there!! stay on the lookout.

Ip 1149
Ip 1148
Ip 1147
M

MaMasBuSH

random pics

random pics. pic of me holding a sonoma coma X grape ape in a 8gal 8bucket setup under 4 600w.

an some other random stuff too

Ip 1072
Ip 1073
Ip 1081
Ip 1060
Ip 1061
Ip 1062
joeca1i

joeca1i

Think theres only 2 types of m.kush,maybe I'm wrong?.Socal m.kush and dutchpassions m.kush(hindukushxhindukush).It looks similar to the dp's m.kush I grew in 2009,The leaves turn yellow purple in colder temps,neon green purple colors,lovely subtle scent,solid stone.Hardy,Also gots good mildew resistance.

M

MaMasBuSH

That's what's up joeCa1l. Yes the leaves turn very purple in cold weather! It's a yielder about a QP per plant!! Thankyou for helping me on my way to track this lady history!! If you have any sugeations I'll take em! And vice versa!
Peace
mama.

FREE TIBET

M

MaMasBuSH

a nice flush

the ladies got a nice watering of RO and double BOOST

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn, huge! I love it. Keep it green and heathly babe...

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Whaddup MaMasBuSH... Welcome to the farm brah! "Must See" is no joke... Prob one of the best intros I've seem at the Farm... :cool

M

MaMasBuSH

Thankyou shady!! I do appericate your kind words! Well b harvesting this week so there will b plenty of pics were going to post. We are new on the site, still learning the in an outs of the site! We have recieved awesome responses from the farm family! Were truly blessed to b apart of such a beautiful adventure. Were also growing super lemon haze. Will post more pics soon. We are getting ready for out next round in about 2 weeks! Thankyou again shady for the support!!

FREE TIBET, keep the peace

M

MaMasBuSH

Is there any bullrider around or the salmon? I only kno 2 ppl that have the salmon, if your out there holla

H

hammsreefbeer

Do you find it hard to keep the node stretch to a minimal?
Pics look frosty.

M

MaMasBuSH

Yes I do on the LA's!! They love to stretch an is very light sensitive!! But very tasty =)

But with growing the LA I found that it likes to be topped a couple times!! I gt 13 heads on most of me babies!!

FREE TIBET

H

hammsreefbeer

Thanks for the heads up.I was only able to top it once becuz they were stressed big time so a little longer and only topped once.
Now is that 13 per plant?I only top 1 time and have 4-6 on each but have 28 in blm.
Need to learn to max my yeild with this strain per plant instead of a shit load on plants.Know that Im older Ill get back into this hobby with lot of research.Did it hydro a couple years but want to stick to oraganic this time.
thanks for the tip brother,good day.
Hamm's

M

MaMasBuSH

Yes right around 13 give or take a few. Yes an LA loves To VEG and topped twice it seems like. We were doing 3 week veg with one toping with around 7 nice heads an popin around 64gm in canna coco an biobizz and the UC about 71gm a plant but with the UC we need to beg longer xuz those babies were a pea xompared to the giants next to em, we had goten a late start on that, Booty doo!! But the quality is A+++. Now with 6 week veg and topped 2 times, wow like 80-90gm with 13 heads and top nugs using biobizz but remember long VEG! If I could veg for 3 months I'd do it=)
but the UC is about to start up again =),
Peace
Mamasbush

FREE TIBET

M

MaMasBuSH

harvest time!!

its harvest time baby!! o an check out my fiance wedding flowers! will be posting more pics very soon with mi nice cannon camera =)

only harvested 14 girls.

about 50 more to go

Top Bottom