Day 21
IMG 9315
IMG 9316

CertifieDank

CertifieDank

Looks like you might have a lockout or toxicity problem
Maybe a temp or vpd issue
Also mg deficiency, maybe due to lockout if you use calmag already

Very good eye, and sound advice to anyone who grows old school kush genetics. I agree with all of what you said had I not had the experience with these ladies that I do. I might have a minor VPD issue yes thats due to PM concerns, but very minor. The real problem in conjunction with the VPD issue which also gives it the class Mg deficiency look is something else, light burn. I hit them with lots of light early= faster growth and swelling, a knock on quality by a minor minor amount, considering she's 40% in and has plenty of time for quality production, I am pleased with her so far. She has not seen any sort of PK boost, day 35 will be fun... but the really fun is late with this girl.

CertifieDank

CertifieDank

she's looking kill homie. Do you know if she is the same cut as P.O.#5 aka California Love?

Thank you. I don't think she would be, this is sourced from and old timer grower not P.O. I remember sourcing this cut as Master Kush, but she's got no purple and ain't no way it's SoCalMK. Since she's an OG I just call her Master Kush OG.

Natural

Natural

Thank you. I don't think she would be, this is sourced from and old timer grower not P.O. I remember sourcing this cut as Master Kush, but she's got no purple and ain't no way it's SoCalMK. Since she's an OG I just call her Master Kush OG.
Interesting. I just got a cut of Cali Love in flower now. Some friends in LA are close to folks who used to work there and got some clean cuts fwiw. They've got Earthshaker..XXX..and Power as well.
I remember a few/6-7 years ago we picked up some master kush from santa rosa, and it didn't have any purple at all. Really dank top shelf..less garlicky pepper incense flav. Terps were more christmas pine/presents and garbage fruit. I love the master kush...and all it's crosses.
I found a pheno in some white master kush that was like dried fruit bowl in grammas new condo kind of musty smell. I lost that pheno and have been popping seeds to try and find it again..lol.
Stoked about the PO#5..but hear she is OG dom. Best of luck..will be fun to see them done.

(Last WMK keeper I found was very close to SCMK cut..but on roids...no real purpling..just a small bit of marbling in the smaller bud leaves.)
DSC 0015 1   Version 2

CertifieDank

CertifieDank

Interesting. I just got a cut of Cali Love in flower now. Some friends in LA are close to folks who used to work there and got some clean cuts fwiw. They've got Earthshaker..XXX..and Power as well.
I remember a few/6-7 years ago we picked up some master kush from santa rosa, and it didn't have any purple at all. Really dank top shelf..less garlicky pepper incense flav. Terps were more christmas pine/presents and garbage fruit. I love the master kush...and all it's crosses.
I found a pheno in some white master kush that was like dried fruit bowl in grammas new condo kind of musty smell. I lost that pheno and have been popping seeds to try and find it again..lol.
Stoked about the PO#5..but hear she is OG dom. Best of luck..will be fun to see them done.

(Last WMK keeper I found was very close to SCMK cut..but on roids...no real purpling..just a small bit of marbling in the smaller bud leaves.)
View attachment 683728

thats a frostylicious girl for sure. ^^^

As far as my master kush, she's gassy dominant, and deep pine... this girl starts putting on the dank gas terps week 5, while the other OGers i run are still sweet candy pine. Dank gas, not fuel, doesn't have a headband or chem related fuel, but more of a dank gas fuel.

Top Bottom