Master Kush x Bubble Gum, Querkle, Blue Cheese, White Widow and more!

• Thread starter MileHighChic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Variety is the spice of life! Here's my new grow room..sorry, it is still a work in progress. Got over 2,000 square feet to work with and a lot of work to do.

42000.jpg

On the menu are:

OGRaskal's Master Kush x Bubblegum
TGA's Querkle
TGA's Agent Orange
White Widow (Clone from local clinic)
Blue Cheese (Clone from clinic)

4200.jpg
Master Kush x Bubblegum

4201.jpg
Querkle

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Sorry it took so long to update my grow but I couldn't upload a majority of my photos because the size was too big. A few snap shots were able to upload. Here are some beautiful ladies that are growing in the Rocky Mountain sunshine.
two1.jpg

four.jpg

This one is Ograskal's Master Kush x Bubblegum and one of my favorite to smoke. It is rather leafy but the bud is condensed and potent. I've been feeding my ladies with the whole FoxFarm line and molasses. Smells very fruity!
one.jpg

TGA's Querkle and this one is keeper. I started it from seed and made clones from this beauty. It should be turning purple in a week or two from the chilly night temps. OMG..Querkle smells like heaven. Grape kool-aid and juicy fruit mix, so sticky and full of trichomes. This one has been flowering for about 5 weeks and I've flushing for about two weeks now. I love this girl!
4201.jpg

This one here is the White Widow...a clone that I've acquired from a local Marijuana Center. Looking a little weak compared to the other two and not very condensed. It is starting to bulk up and smelling really dank. We'll see what it can do at the end of flowering.

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Thank you El. Knightrider. I love growing! And you're the only one showing me some love. Thanks, again!:kiss

00134.jpg
My best friend helping me out! Teamwork is amazing.:friday:

01233.jpg

Querkle! Smells so juicy fruit and full of grapeness. Nice, compact and big colas shooting up everywhere. Got seeds from TGA.

00230.jpg
This is just one Querkle plant...loving the great outdoors.:sun2:

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

01234.jpg
Just hanging around in the trees...my favorite past time.

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

looking bomb!.. You're gonna have a good harvest coming up it looks like.. What strains are in post #4.?.

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Thanks United Grooves! Oh yeah..that last pic is OGRaskal's Master Kush x Bubblegum. Nice and thick!

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Thanks, Aligee! I checked out your grows too and they look great!

Just chopped most of the Querkle from outdoors and it was showing a little purple. The trichomes were about 30% amber and 70% milky...ripe and ready. I love the smell of this strain..so sweet and fruity.

lazarus718

lazarus718

Looks like you are going to be pretty busy this month with that harvest!!!

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

I was just in heaven trimming the Querkle. We kept smelling our fingers because it smelled so sweet and fruity! The purple is really showing up now on the outdoor one. Tonight we are cutting down the Master Kush x Bubblegum..can't wait!

winta

winta

those buds look rockin! great job! whats your fav out of all your strains so far?

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

My favorite in this batch is the TGA's Querkle. Tight, thick buds with a really fruity grapey smell. Done flowering in 6 weeks and the high is half cerebral, half body stone and lasts a couple of hours. I love that it turns a beautiful purple at the end of flowering. Thanks Winta for the kind words! Much love!

D

DrGreenGenes

Nice work Chic!! Hello from Steamboat!!

We are repping TGA Subcool Seeds, got Querkle & all his Querkle crosses too!! pm me if you need some new TGA beans.

:sun

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Sounds good to me, Dr. Greengenes!

001210.jpg

OGRaskal's Master Kush x Bubblegum- thick and 6 weeks into flowering. The coolness at night is starting to make it turn a dark purple, almost black color. Also one of my faves!

003110.jpg
One plant tied down of the Master Kush x Bubblgum. Which I will rename Master Bum to make it easier.

0003.jpg
001110.jpg
Harvesting some fresh organic produce, too. :)

B

bigAl25

Plants look real good, do you have any drying or trimmed bud shots to share? My Ograskal strawberry bubba kush was the star of my last grow. Damn he breeds some great ganja and I love fem seeds.

marski420

marski420

Looking amazing!! I hope all turns out how you hope :) I'm excited to see the dried pics

pura

pura

Great work MileHighChic! The Master Kush x Bubblegum is great smoke.. i have been running it for almost a yr now, enjoy that.. :harvest:

http://invalid.com/nZHma.jpg

Top Bottom