Master Kush x Bubble Gum, Querkle, Blue Cheese, White Widow and more!

• Thread starter MileHighChic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Hey Dubsta...loving the Querkle! I first ran it indoors the first time but it did better outdoors. Love the grape flavor and taste.

I really enjoy the Agent Orange and it's huge blockhead yield of buds. It had a orange kush diesel smell and a very uplifting high that lasts for hours. Everyone of my patients loved this strain and one of them said it was his favorite bud ever. He's been smoking for over 20 years.

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Latest update on the indoors.
00351.jpg
Querkle showing some pretty colors.
00232.jpg

00137.jpg
I love this plant!

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

I love your grow! Great job! I'd love to run a few plants outdoors next summer... we'll see if i'm in the right spot. Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Thanks, Altitude Farmer! Can't wait to harvest them..Querkle is one of my favorites. Just really dense nugs, potent high and beautiful colors to boot. It's a keeper!

B

Beasters X Haze

sweet garden in the 5280!! let us know how they smoke!

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Thank you everyone for checking it out. Here's the latest pics from last night. It smells so damn good in there right now..fruitylicious! :smiley_joint:
00444.jpg

00353.jpg

00234.jpg
:cool0010:

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
I'm diggin' the beautiful colors MileHighChic! Very nice bud shots... :cool

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Purple is my favorite color, Shady. Thanks for the kind words!

pura

pura

Hey there MHC long time no talk :hi
those Querkle's are looking great
you're doing a fine job with her
getting more impressive each run!
how was the master kush x bubblegum smoke?
just cracked some querkle x tahoe og
love that querkle

Ina

Ina

Nothing like an ice cold beer, bowl full of dank and trimming time! Hey,its my favorite to;) there must be more women like us haha

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

The ladies sure are getting more and more beautiful with each day. Thanks Jalocean, Garden of Dreams, Pura and Ina for checking it out.

Ina- yeah we enjoy every stage of growing. Glad to see there are more women out there growing! That is awesome.

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Querkle in her 5th week of flowering.
bud32.jpg

bud11.jpg
:evilgrin0021:
bud1.jpg
:rauch08:

pura

pura

theres gonna be some dank in your future
i wanna pitch a tent up and camp out in between those
hows she smellin?

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Hi Pura! It smells like ripe purple grapes in there. Sweet, fruity and sticky icky. I'm looking forward to have a nice winter stash to get me thru the cold.
bud41.jpg

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

You're one hip chic there, mile high. Looks like you have many beautiful lady friends too! Well done. I'm jealous of that querkle. Looks good enough to eat.

-TF:evilgrin0013:

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hola mile high! Ladies r lookin good. Can't wait 2 start flowering my querkle. Keep up the good work.

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Querkle is really one of my favorite...just really fruity and lots of trichomes. It is getting frosty in my garden. Thanks guys!

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

00051.jpg

7th week of flowering
00042.jpg
Querkle
00032.jpg
A mash up of Querkle and Master Kush
00012.jpg
0009.jpg
:damnhippie:

Top Bottom