Mastergreens 3rd outdoor 8)

• Thread starter mastergreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mastergreen

Thought id up the security this season with 2 nv cameras and my new blue nose bully... nothing better :banana:took some up close shots. Plants in cages are my Diablo Og they needed a little help sense i was lacking phosphorus like a tard early vegging didnt realize they were that bad of phosph whores xP . Some of the bigger plants and the little baby are firekush days 16-18 the last little bushes are my greencrack a little shorter but bushy as ever.

IMG 2581
Allaug18
DOG
DOG1
DOG2
Firek
Firekush
Fk
Greencrackaug18
S

stealth

master green your forest looks nice .your dogs do to keep up the good work.

420bliss

420bliss

No worries man I dont mind lending some knowledge. THCFarmer is awesome place to learn and get better sense most of us dont have a mentor grower minus all the Humboldt and Oragan people hahado

when you say oragan do you mean oregon lol not all of us have mentors. you girls are lookin good, i dont think it really matters if the top of the rw is covered, ive read the upper roots like more oxygen and the bootom ones are search more for water.

M

mastergreen

No worries man I dont mind lending some knowledge. THCFarmer is awesome place to learn and get better sense most of us dont have a mentor grower minus all the Humboldt and Oragan people hahado

when you say oragan do you mean oregon lol not all of us have mentors. you girls are lookin good, i dont think it really matters if the top of the rw is covered, ive read the upper roots like more oxygen and the bootom ones are search more for water.

@stealth thanks man ill have some nug shots pretty soon on the almost done plants.

@420bliss and yeah oregon dont mind me and my down syndrome xP
And good to know.. I didnt get around to covering the rw they didnt seem to care regardless looking amazing day 50

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

hehe those guard dogs look friendly till you jump over the fence in the middle of the night huh hahaha

nice looking plants man.

M

mastergreen

Super chill dogs for the most part. Funny I went to vegas about a month ago and my neighbor has been over a few times just to use miscellaneous things so the dogs know him. Asked him to feed my dogs while i was gone. The pitbull wouldnt even let him in the gate.... ended up just having to throw food over hahaha.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Looking Good Mastergreen!

I just wondering....Where did you get your Green Crack cut?

Cause I have some that look alot like that and wasn't sure about them.

Great looking Dogs too.

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

Super chill dogs for the most part. Funny I went to vegas about a month ago and my neighbor has been over a few times just to use miscellaneous things so the dogs know him. Asked him to feed my dogs while i was gone. The pitbull wouldnt even let him in the gate.... ended up just having to throw food over hahaha.

thats what you call a good dog hope ya got them some good treats for doign a good job haha.

M

mastergreen

Looking Good Mastergreen!

I just wondering....Where did you get your Green Crack cut?

Cause I have some that look alot like that and wasn't sure about them.

Great looking Dogs too.

Thanks man, as far as the cut goes it was gifted to me friend of a friend. I think this cut is original "breeder NXT" green crack. That was his forum name I believe could be mistaken though haha. shes a nitrogen whore for sure tho Xp

M

mastergreen

Hey there farmers,​

been a little bit since I've posted any updates. Being that my grow is now in three different stages with multiple rotations with multiple feeding variations. I have been working double time to keep the ladys happy. August was a gay month killer heat 100+ for two weeks probably had to keep the plants under netting to help with the sun intensity. Thank god September is cooler :smiley_joint: Been busy keeping up my own personal journal on note book, really has helped me dial in my three strains. I have already chopped two fireog plants down unfortunately they were both raped by caterpillars which is new to me haha but no worries was able to get a handle on it and save the other 30+​
Greencrack(NXT) Amazing strain really happy with the outdoor growth and tolerance, should yield a pretty decent amount with the first 6 green crack alone. Pictures range from sept 9 to sept 15-18 around 43-48 days in. FireOG(raskal) Pretty heavy yielding for a og if it is a true og, super Phosphorus whores like my DiabloOG(Reseda Discount) The Diablo looks like it wont yield as much but has a much higher sugar content. Have been working double time to be sure that there getting every thing they need. I am feeding half strength chemical nutrients around 600-680ppm and feed water every other feeding or after every two feedings​
Will defiantly be running greencrack and fireOG at my new house in beautiful San Deigo ca once I get all my stuff moved out in November :harvest:. Thinking about acquiring some new strains have some homies working on there own Mowi wowi /sour d ext, should be sweet. Will be updating with nug shots next weekend probably along with some nice full melt wax shoots if I can find some time between mass trimming and late nights staying up watching over the other babys still flowering. I apologize for the poor quality of pictures will get a better camera in time haha​
Big thanks to THCFarmer community love the input and checking out everyone's crazy sets ups for inspirations will be doing a lot more journals and logs as I improve techniques and methods.

2ndrotion
2ndrotation
IMG 2616
Fk2nd
IMG 2645
IMG 2648
IMG 2649
IMG 2641
IMG 2663
IMG 2643
IMG 2664
StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

Looking good man i think im going to really have to pick me up some good seeds next year although bag seed is fun to see what you get but id still like to know what im growing haha and that it will be some good.

looks like you will have a great harvest bro keep it up.

M

mastergreen

Looking good man i think im going to really have to pick me up some good seeds next year although bag seed is fun to see what you get but id still like to know what im growing haha and that it will be some good.

looks like you will have a great harvest bro keep it up.

Thanks man should pull a few lbs, and no doubt wanna try some good beans but defiantly before next outdoor will have my phenos picked and grown way before then.

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

Thanks man should pull a few lbs, and no doubt wanna try some good beans but defiantly before next outdoor will have my phenos picked and grown way before then.

well next year im gonna get some good seeds and some clone gel or powder because if i had some of that this year id have a lot more bud coming in i just have no idea how to clone for outdoors haha.

M

mastergreen

Thats the way to do it man this season i took 50 cuts with 1inche cubes feeding half strength general hydro, root excel, rooting hormone from idk who haha i get roots in 8-9 days without heating mat.

M

mastergreen

Putting theses ladys under 6000w to finish out inside for last 2 weeks away from caterpillars and theft

Top Bottom