maturity

• Thread starter bigdaddyg8
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigdaddyg8

bigdaddyg8

i received some gear from divine genetics . casey jones x hells angels og kush, also Snowdog x hells angels og . anybody run any of these strains or know about how many days to maturity ?

thank you!

spacebomb

spacebomb

I know the hells og i got a cut of ran 9,WEEKS. TO THE END OF 9, SO YOU COULD SAY 10:-)LOL AND CASEY JONES IS A STAPLE IN MY HOUSE BRO. RUN HER EVERY GROW. I LOVE HER. ,BUT, IVE NEVER GROWN EN CROSSED :(.
.BUT ID GUESS 9 WEEKS! IT SHOULDNT BE ANY SOONER THAN 9?.. MAYBEE 10! JUST WATCH YOUR TRICOMBES, WEN U GET THE AMOUNT OF AMBER TO CLOUDY TAKE HER THEN. OR TAKE A NUG AT 8,WKS, A NUG AT 9:-) SEE WITCH YOU PREFFER BROTHER:-):-)
.. GOODLUCK MAN ASWELL, ID LOVE TO TRY THEM STRAINS YOU HAVE MATE :-)...

waayne

waayne

bigdaddyg8 I've grown several of Logics Casey Jones hybrids and a couple of the HA hybrids as well, and for most phenos you're
more than likely gonna be looking at around 9-11 weeks for them to fully mature

good luck

spacebomb

spacebomb

Really? See? My wrong mohth :( sos dude. I USUALLY run rainbow jonnes, :-) i was goin kinda of that. Sorry man:(...:-) AND, I KNOW WHEN TO BOW TO A HIGHER AUTHORITY :-) A. K. A. WAAYNE:-) . DUDE YOU ROCK:-) EVERYONE SAYS SO MATE:-) HAVE A LOOK! :-)

bigdaddyg8

bigdaddyg8

bigdaddyg8 I've grown several of Logics Casey Jones hybrids and a couple of the HA hybrids as well, and for most phenos you're
more than likely gonna be looking at around 9-11 weeks for them to fully mature

good luck
i can not understand . they must grow these hybrids out ? how much trouble would it be to put 9-11 weeks on package and forget it ?

i do understand and i know how to check for maturity by the amber color of trichomes . to know how many weeks approximately just helps during the planning !

spacebond and waayne thanks for stopping by and for your help greatly appreciated !

bigdaddyg8

spacebomb

spacebomb

Youd take it as a given THAT they test their gear man? AND DO LIKE BIGDADDY SAYS. 9,11 ,WEEKS
.WTF. :-) GOOD LUCK MAN.

Top Bottom