Maxy Pad "BOGs OUT"! (Lifesaver, Sour Bubble, S. Grape, S. Strawberry, BOGBubble & MORE!! Induction!

• Thread starter Max Frost
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Looking sweet my brother.. Nice gems at the Maxy Pad.. Awesome update.. Hey Zoner, check those panties for any bacon strips!.. Probably use um for a little N too.. Best always Donny Peeps

ZONER

ZONER

Hey folks! LMAO...thanks so MUCH!! Damn Zoner...I didn't know WHERE I'd lost my undies!!! Everytime I smoke this BOG stuff...I keep waking up naked in the woods!! I smoked some of the ROC flowers to see if that wold help, and I think that between the two of them...I may actually have gone back in time a little. ;) (Gas IS $0.30 a gallon...right?

I got a PM from Logic saying the problem should be fixed. I'm at work now :mad: but things are running great from here. The real test will be from home tonite (& if the pics will upload) but I'm confident it will all be fine now. I'll be back to get caught up as soon as I can! Be sure and check back in! Got some niiiice pics of the BOG gear to post!!

Thanks so much to all of you who were so kind in helping me get my issues resolved! It's truly appreciated! Best, -Max

Great God Gertie, What a Gash!!! I was thinking the SAME thing bro!!! LMAO!!! Back in the 70's when I was in my partying prime and playing in a road band...I'm sure I've probably sniffed worse! :wtf: :dead: (Thank God for acid back then! You could blame allot of stupid shit off on it! "I was trippin' man.....")

Well folks, I really want to thank everybody who helped get me back online and running good. The issues seem to be resolved! I apologize for not responding to posts better, I'll try to do much better going forward. I have some time this weekend, so I'll get some updated pics and a good update with proper responses over the weekend, but in the meantime, let me share a bit of what's been happening...

Maxy Pad - Group Shot
View attachment 413336

Maxy Pad - BOG Lifesaver
View attachment 413337

Maxy Pad - BOG Lifesaver
View attachment 413338

Maxy Pad - BOG Lifesaver
View attachment 413339

Maxy Pad - BOG Sour Grape
View attachment 413343

View attachment 413340

Maxy Pad - BOG Sour Strawberry
View attachment 413341

View attachment 413342
Maxy Pad - BOG Sour Bubble
View attachment 413344

Maxy Pad - Chocolope
View attachment 413347

Maxy Pad - (L to R): BOGBubble, Selene x Holy Princess, Blueberry, Grape Stomper x Tahoe OG Bx
View attachment 413345

Maxy Pad - Dank deliciousness in the making!!
View attachment 413346

Mmm - Mmmm!!!! :woot: I wish I could describe the smell in my room! lol. 6 flowering plants...5 strains. It's a mix I can't describe. (You can FORGET an even canopy tho...lol)! BOG's gear smells great, and so far is all being very low odor during growth. The Chocolope is my problem child in that department...but she's worth the trouble. I just crank the fan up a bit and scrub the air a few more times. haha.

I'll try to post a better update over the weekend and we'll examine a few things a little closer. On a sad note...the Sour Bubble is still forming the occasional nut sack. :( I'm inspecting each node daily, & plucking them as soon as they appear so I don't get into any trouble, but I've already eliminated the clones of it. I'm going to go ahead and finish this one out because...well, because it's Sour Bubble!! I'm not passing that up! This round will be the last you see of this particular plant, but I WILL stay on the hunt until we get a Sour Bubble keeper! (No garden is complete without one, you know)!

On another subject, I'm interested in maybe giving a few plants to a friend. They will have to keep them in "suspended animation for a few days, or maybe even up to a week or longer before they would be able to be in a "proper-ish" set-up. Anybody have any advice or cool tricks on how to move &/or keep plants??

Thanks again to all who helped get me rolling again! D.P., Burn, Goo, Logic...& if I'm missing anyone, please forgive! And thanks to everyone else for your patience! I hope everyone has a GREAT week!

By the way Zoner...if you keep having problems with that P deficiency...just scrape a little off those panties! Ought to be a RICH source!! :yuck:

Best to ALL!!

Max :wacky:

Fantastic grow Max you really have it dialed in with the induction light, everything looks perfectly swollen. I almost want to scratch the screen for that smell-o-vision (if that existed) ....Lol

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Great God Gertie, What a Gash!!! I was thinking the SAME thing bro!!! LMAO!!! Back in the 70's when I was in my partying prime and playing in a road band...I'm sure I've probably sniffed worse! :wtf: :dead: (Thank God for acid back then! You could blame allot of stupid shit off on it! "I was trippin' man.....")

Well folks, I really want to thank everybody who helped get me back online and running good. The issues seem to be resolved! I apologize for not responding to posts better, I'll try to do much better going forward. I have some time this weekend, so I'll get some updated pics and a good update with proper responses over the weekend, but in the meantime, let me share a bit of what's been happening...

Maxy Pad - Group Shot
View attachment 413336

Maxy Pad - BOG Lifesaver
View attachment 413337

Maxy Pad - BOG Lifesaver
View attachment 413338

Maxy Pad - BOG Lifesaver
View attachment 413339

View attachment 413343

View attachment 413340

View attachment 413341

View attachment 413342
Maxy Pad - BOG Sour Bubble
View attachment 413344

Maxy Pad - Chocolope
View attachment 413347

Maxy Pad - (L to R): BOGBubble, Selene x Holy Princess, Blueberry, Grape Stomper x Tahoe OG Bx
View attachment 413345

Maxy Pad - Dank deliciousness in the making!!
View attachment 413346

Mmm - Mmmm!!!! :woot: I wish I could describe the smell in my room! lol. 6 flowering plants...5 strains. It's a mix I can't describe. (You can FORGET an even canopy tho...lol)! BOG's gear smells great, and so far is all being very low odor during growth. The Chocolope is my problem child in that department...but she's worth the trouble. I just crank the fan up a bit and scrub the air a few more times. haha.

I'll try to post a better update over the weekend and we'll examine a few things a little closer. On a sad note...the Sour Bubble is still forming the occasional nut sack. :( I'm inspecting each node daily, & plucking them as soon as they appear so I don't get into any trouble, but I've already eliminated the clones of it. I'm going to go ahead and finish this one out because...well, because it's Sour Bubble!! I'm not passing that up! This round will be the last you see of this particular plant, but I WILL stay on the hunt until we get a Sour Bubble keeper! (No garden is complete without one, you know)!

On another subject, I'm interested in maybe giving a few plants to a friend. They will have to keep them in "suspended animation for a few days, or maybe even up to a week or longer before they would be able to be in a "proper-ish" set-up. Anybody have any advice or cool tricks on how to move &/or keep plants??

Thanks again to all who helped get me rolling again! D.P., Burn, Goo, Logic...& if I'm missing anyone, please forgive! And thanks to everyone else for your patience! I hope everyone has a GREAT week!

By the way Zoner...if you keep having problems with that P deficiency...just scrape a little off those panties! Ought to be a RICH source!! :yuck:

Best to ALL!!

Max :wacky:
Awesome update. That Sour Grape looks exactly like the one I'm runnin. Very tight, dense buds. Sucks on the Sour Bubble but I'm sure you'll find a keeper. The room looks excellent bro. MGG

Max Frost

Max Frost

Hey friends!

I hate like hell to have to do this mid-grow, but an unexpected opportunity has presented itself! I'll be shutting down the Maxy Pad for a short, short while. I've already begun taking everything down. I'll be back before you know it though, and I may have a few very nice surprises when I return! ;)

Sign

I'll still be around on the boards pestering y'all, but the room will be shut down for a bit.

@ BOG - So sorry to shut down in the middle of your wonderful strains! They are amazing looking & smelling! Even though I have to take them early, I know they'll still be enjoyable and I'll be re-running them again just as soon as possible!!

Thanks to everyone for your interest, advice, comments and just for showing up! I'll look forward to seeing everybody soon!

(This is a VERY good thing)!!!

Best,

Max

Max Frost

Max Frost

When opportunity knocks...answer the door. :)

I am so happy for your good fortune Max...

You guys know he likes my shit despite all males with my SB... ;)

The best is yet to come for you my friend.

Damn sure do!!! For the record, I'm not at all upset about the two sour bubble males. Even counting them, I'm still hitting about an 80% overall female ratio from your gear! It's a numbers game sometimes. I was able to get enough off the one SB to let me know, it's DEF one I want to run and find a good keeper of.

And I just gotta say regarding the Lifesaver...WOW! I just sampled a tester nug now that it's about dry (but before ANY cure time) and it's not only already tasty...but mind-numbing potent! This is a GREAT strain for pain and sleep...and I took mine about 2 weeks early! I can only imagine what it's like at full maturity! Yep...I'll be back REAL soon, and we'll be looking for some keepers of both BOG's and ROCs gear!! Thanks for some GREAT genetics bro!! Best, -Max

Latest posts

Top Bottom