May Drop

• Thread starter Oom pah pah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cronnoisseur

Cronnoisseur

After re reading the moondawg description I wonder how similar it would be to bodhi's sunshine daydream...anyone tried both?

SoSour

SoSour

Seems like majority of people have gotten their orders no problem... Logic plz offer some insurance, even if it's only for a portion of the order. With these drops being so limited you need to order everything you want all at once and I can't justify risking that much at once, even a pack or 2 is pushing it for me...
@Cronnoisseur, are you worried that your order might get niked? If that's the case, split the order in 2, just pay an extra
$10-- for shipping & you should receive it, no sweat!
Good Luck! :smug:

Cronnoisseur

Cronnoisseur

Sosour that's a good point for some reason that didn't even cross my mind. And thanks for the answers guys, gives me a little more piece of mind...

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Seems like majority of people have gotten their orders no problem...are most of you guys in the US? Just wondering what my odds are since I've had my share of green tape. Logic plz offer some insurance, even if it's only for a portion of the order. With these drops being so limited you need to order everything you want all at once and I can't justify risking that much at once, even a pack or 2 is pushing it for me...and that foo dog is calling my name

99% of the orders make it on time without any issues, and if you do run into any problems just send me a msg :cigar:

Cronnoisseur

Cronnoisseur

Hey oompa if you had to pick just 1 pack would you go with the purple dogwood or the foo dog?

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
They are both serious dank if I was looking for purple choice is obvious. Looking for og It' s Foo Dog . You really can't go wrong with any of the genetics we ve released . I honestly have not found a single pheno that was sub par. Every one is special in its own way and obviously some more than others . We are really breeding with the future in mind, and the goal of improving lines, not just duplicating

SoSour

SoSour

I honestly have not found a single pheno that was sub par.
Every one is special in its own way and obviously some more than others .
I'd have to agree with Oom pah pah about his genetics & Loompa gear,
I'd even go so far as to say all the genetics I've got here has been flawless.
100% delivery, 100% germ rate,
& each strain a resin bomb!
Farmer's rock!

E

egc365

@Oom pah pah

They are both serious dank if I was looking for purple choice is obvious. Looking for og It' s Foo Dog . You really can't go wrong with any of the genetics we ve released . I honestly have not found a single pheno that was sub par. Every one is special in its own way and obviously some more than others . We are really breeding with the future in mind, and the goal of improving lines, not just duplicating

this is what im talking about true breeders doing line work to improve on the best not water it down with inferior genetics or in cross traits that dont belong in a line. i see so many breeders slap og lables on stuff and its all half og at best tons of other smells im mean shit i have a hard enough time explaning why most stuff sucks or is sub par its nice to see people not only maintaining the lines but improving with the same traits smells and effects in mind thanks for the hard work guys i know it aint easy much respect

G

grimlock

I really love the mission you guys are on. Top shelf meds for the masses. Kind of nervous I'm gonna miss everything in this drop...lol. Have been clean and serene, buying no seeds for a good year and a half, this has brought be back into the light...thanks guys...lol

jlr42024

jlr42024

I really love the mission you guys are on. Top shelf meds for the masses. Kind of nervous I'm gonna miss everything in this drop...lol. Have been clean and serene, buying no seeds for a good year and a half, this has brought be back into the light...thanks guys...lol
nothing like a loompa farms drop to cause a fall of the wagon! I've swore I've said no more seeds for a long while after my last order but then Loompa shows up on the farm and I knew that wasnt possible not to mention Obs upcoming release! it's torture for all us seed junkies though finally having this medicine available to the avg. mmj patient is truly amazing and every breeder thats shared there rare genetics increasing the quality of medicine our patients have available, should feel proud especially guys such as Loompa who have genetics which could be horded only to produce finished product for profit.

Last edited:
Cronnoisseur

Cronnoisseur

Logic shut this thread down immediately, the bandwagoners are here!
Jk...good luck to everyone, have a feeling this drop is gonna be a frenzy.

Top Bottom