May Drop

• Thread starter Oom pah pah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
zeke

zeke

Shit, I ain't trading my milk for nothing, maybe I'd trade one green horsecock sandwich and my slices of whitebread. How's about two bags of chips when my commissary comes?

tywon

tywon

One pack Abomidable Snowman
Two packs Foo Dog

Im all set, Good looking out Loompa Farms and Logic !!! Cheers

Harp

Harp

Oh shit! I just. Realized have 2 foo dogs in my pm when I only meant to purchase one! I Think I pressed buy then my internet said "not responding" , so I pressed refresh pressed buy and it worked. Know I have 2! I Can't pay for the second one! Will I get in trouble??:bag:

ZONER

ZONER

Oh shit! I just. Realized have 2 foo dogs in my pm when I only meant to purchase one! I Think I pressed buy then my internet said "not responding" , so I pressed refresh pressed buy and it worked. Know I have 2! I Can't pay for the second one! Will I get in trouble??:bag:
Well it was nice knowing you kid ...... JK ..... Lol
You might want to PM Logic and see what the Boss says

Cronnoisseur

Cronnoisseur

Soo the next question is obviously.... when's the next drop? :) :) :)

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Thanks for letting me know these will be relisted in 14days time

jefe

jefe

hey logic no chance a yeti pack got missed is there? lol... my phone froze up by the time i fixed they were gone.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
So what do I do? Can I pass the invoice # to anyone who wants them or do I just let it be?
You dont do anything, i will relist it on the site in 14days time

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

You dont do anything, i will relist it on the site in 14days time

Well I guess I will have to be sure to be glued to my computer in 14 days, gotta get me some of those Foo Dawgs. Of course the one night in a month I decide to go out and see some live music is the night the Loompa gear drops. Maybe it's for the best, I don't exactly have the money right now. Maybe the extra time will put some extra cash in my pocket. Well here's hoping for those relists to come through.

Top Bottom