May Drop

• Thread starter Oom pah pah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

Trust and believe if i could afford the purple dogwood id own it!

Pierogi20

Pierogi20

Hey Loompa and Oom Pah Pah,

Does the purple dogwood turn purple without any persuasion? I want to buy a strong purple colored strain that doesn't need coaxing .... I don't know what it is about my room but I have verified purple colored strains that never turn purple for me.

p

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
There will be phenos that will purple without persuasion. However a hot room can hinder any purple strain. Maybe you need to adjust temps toward the end .
Hey Loompa and Oom Pah Pah,

Does the purple dogwood turn purple without any persuasion? I want to buy a strong purple colored strain that doesn't need coaxing .... I don't know what it is about my room but I have verified purple colored strains that never turn purple for me.

p
e

Ogfresh

Ogfresh

Hopefully I get that pack of foo dogs when it relists i was at work and missed out smh!

jefe

jefe

will there be another drop of yeti in the near future? the day of drop i was checkn phone all day then damn thing crashes on me so i missed out.

ZONER

ZONER

Hey now .... my ABOMINABLE SNOWMAN just got delivered by my postal chick. thanks Loompa, Oom Pah Pah & logic .... This will make my fall indoor farm truly exciting. Not to mention some excellent Screme'n Bubba that came with them.

ZONER

ZONER

That sounds kinda wrong. I would not advise anyone to go online and start requesting "purple dog wood" pics. Some horrible images might appear on your screen....
You think CARL might have something for him Zeke? ......;)

One Flip

One Flip

Thanks Logic & Loompa

My Foo's hit the ground runnin' already in cups.. I like that I got different Foo label's.. probably got one of Loompa's private reserve packs ;)

IMG 2105

Top Bottom