May Drop

• Thread starter Oom pah pah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Seriously farmers! Everybody has jumped right out there tighty whities losing there heads about this drop and there is still Moondawg on the bay at $150per! Don't miss comprehend the discrption and think it takes several packs to find keepers. Nope it's that there's varied expressions within each pheno done purposely to give the farmer a choice to find a personal preference while maintaining the foundation of the desired parental traits, I believe. If I'm wrong loompa I apologize I just thought it possible a few fellow farmers read the discrption and kinda thought for a sec as I did that several packs would be necessary possibly discouraging there decision.

Im trying to get caught up on all my reading and I run across this older post. You my friend are a true connoisseur and understand me perfectly.

Loompa:)

Ogfresh

Ogfresh

Speaking of the foo...
What's unique smells or characteristics of the F cut og that was used?

tweedy

tweedy

Speaking of the foo...
What's unique smells or characteristics of the F cut og that was used?
I have heard pine predominately and the yield was the main reason for its first integration if I am not mistaken. Look up dankiestog if I remember correctly and you can find f cut pictures.

jlr42024

jlr42024

Im trying to get caught up on all my reading and I run across this older post. You my friend are a true connoisseur and understand me perfectly.

Loompa:)
Thank you sir I just hate when fellow farmers overlook gems because of a miss understanding or worse caught up in the latest hyped un tested "strain" and waste $ in the process. Its obviuos what you guys are about over there and it's rare and should be commended because it's so much simpler to be a hack like the majority of "breeders" today. I wish you continued success Loompa and when time decides I'm worthy of your genetics in my garden I'll do my best to represent your babies as they are meant to be and given 110 percent devotion as they were when being created.

H

Hydropimp

Power I ment if they got relisted?
I did try to snag a pack then but had to settle for the f3.
It was my first time ordering.

Then I got the foo dog.

Still want the bx though?

Power OG

Power OG

Power I meant if they got relisted?
I did try to snag a pack then but had to settle for the f3.
It was my first time ordering.

Then I got the foo dog.

Still want the bx though?
Yea bro sorry. I dnt think there will be more they were limited release. But im not a hundred percent im sure oompahpah or loompa would know

Top Bottom