MB Stretch Stopper

• Thread starter GR33NL3AF
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

Im not surprised to hear your buds were underdeveloped CCC is a growth retardant.

Honestly they didn't get any attn, next run I'll do one and take care of it like the rest and see how it all looks. Of course it won't be consumed(honestly it prob won't be any different than bud off the street), any one know how long this stuff stays in the plant?

-lurkin

buddahslave

buddahslave

Chlormequat Chloride is banned for use in any food products. I'm about to experiment with Mepiquat Chloride which is actually used in food and approved for consumption. If anyone has used this I would like to know. What I worry about is thc reduction.

L

LFC 9

Wot is Ur method of producing solid nugs ?,5% drop in tenp tightens them a bit.(But some nugs I've seen"hze" are like lumps a clay looking ?,Any input for me bro,need some cheap ways a gettin dence nugs.Sik a reading of products new!,haha I hear u laugh.thanks Bro.

buddahslave

buddahslave

I am studying another pgr called Prohexidione Calcium which is said to not have any long term effects on crops. Its said to only stay present in plants for days and not months like pac. Also says it has no carcinogens. I will post results as they come in.

md1010

md1010

shaggyballs

shaggyballs

I am studying another pgr called Prohexidione Calcium which is said to not have any long term effects on crops. Its said to only stay present in plants for days and not months like pac. Also says it has no carcinogens. I will post results as they come in.

Hey buddahslave

I found Prohexidione Calcium on ebay.
Here

Do you have a suggested strength you are trying, or any results yet?
I am interested in the timing you use it and also wonder what strength you are applying it at.
I too have heard good thing about this product, but have yet to hear of anyone using it.
I hear it is probably the safest GIBB. inhibitor available, and is approved for use on food crops too.
Any info you are able to share would be appreciated.
shag

Snake Oil

Snake Oil

Looking forward to hear more on Prohexidione Calcium, has anyone tried using high levels of 6 Benzylaminopurine to combat stretch? Supposedly 1000-3000 ppms will stop stretch and throw your plants straight into flower. Ive heard of this being done but no first hand accounts.

shaggyballs

shaggyballs

Looking for more info on Prohexidione Calcium from first hand accounts also.
Bap at those levels will kill or completely stop upward growth especially in young plants.
First hand account.... we call it cheese syndrome round here cause it first happened to some cheese plants.
Works good in veg, now mind you I never use levels that high just repeat applications to achieve the same effect.
Kinda tricky and strain dependent.
shag

Snake Oil

Snake Oil

Yeah its interesting how some strains react so heavily to 6bap and some dont. It nearly stops all upward growth on Chemdog d in veg, it makes it look like a different plant entirely but has almost no effect on my OGs as far plant architecture and there two very similar plants with related genetics. Ive only tried it in low doses tho, Ive never tried the high dose at flip to stop stretch.

buddahslave

buddahslave

Hey buddahslave

I found Prohexidione Calcium on ebay.
Here

Do you have a suggested strength you are trying, or any results yet?
I am interested in the timing you use it and also wonder what strength you are applying it at.
I too have heard good thing about this product, but have yet to hear of anyone using it.
I hear it is probably the safest GIBB. inhibitor available, and is approved for use on food crops too.
Any info you are able to share would be appreciated.
shag
I did not order the Prohexidione Calcium because I ordered Indole 3 Butyric Acid on ebay and the guy really couldn't tell me a proper application rate. I also ordered some Mepiquat Chloride from Mass Spectrum which turned out to be a scam artist. I had to reverse the charges through paypal. To make a long story short I'm not trying any more hormone experiments until I can get a solid formula. If you figure it out please share and I will try. As of now MB Ferts is the best thing popping because it's all ready to go.

Snake Oil

Snake Oil

Sad to hear you had issues with Mass Spectrum I thought they seem like a fairly legit source for hormones and bio stimulants. Im always sketched about buying hormones from E bay or Amazon guys that sell stuff in small amounts, who knows what your really getting. What was the issue with Mass Spectrum?

buddahslave

buddahslave

Sad to hear you had issues with Mass Spectrum I thought they seem like a fairly legit source for hormones and bio stimulants. Im always sketched about buying hormones from E bay or Amazon guys that sell stuff in small amounts, who knows what your really getting. What was the issue with Mass Spectrum?
Order never came so I then started to do what I should have done from jump, my homework! I googled them and found out they wasn't sending anyone there orders and keeping the money. They actually got kicked off of ebay. I still visit the site for information but I wont be placing any orders with them. I trust MB Ferts because all my orders have been on time so far and the shit is working. I have the one complaint about the shipping but I can live with that.

SmokyPockets

SmokyPockets

I do not understand why people want to manipulate your plants with hormones and such . It's not that hard to figure a plant out , and work it accordingly. Sounds like wasting money and possibly fucking up your plants and your own body.

Latest posts

Top Bottom