MC`s Forest Adventure

• Thread starter markscastle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I`m thinking they will need armored 4x4`s ,new bullet resistant vests, 50 Cal machine guns and grenade launchers at least. You know all the cool stuff the Federal government is giving away to the Cali school systems. They should also think of having a military parade like they used to have in the USSR for public awareness! Then when the county economics dumps because of their foolishness they can also be ready for civil discontent !

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I`m thinking of requesting a list of all the financial supporters of Measure A using the freedom of information act and publishing it . We all need to boycott them and collecting donations for law suits against Butte County !

suomynona

suomynona

I`m thinking of requesting a list of all the financial supporters of Measure A using the freedom of information act and publishing it . We all need to boycott them and collecting donations for law suits against Butte County !
Actionnewsnow has a list of the donations on a and b.

I think funding for schools is where the half mil should go, everyone i talked with today about this, first thing they said is what half mil can do for our local schools.

Last edited:
suomynona

suomynona

And i know this first half mil is the tip of what these mutherfuckers are gonna ask for. Do the math on 8 new people and their salaries. The first half mil doesnt cover it. And they plan to put up billboards and shit. Dumb shits

and i know ramsey will still be growing on his land in forest ranch, but will he get inspected?

And they will be sending on sheriff deputy along with one enforcement officer to every complaint they get. God forbid a crime is happening when 8 deputies are out looking at and counting cannabis plants.

Im seriously beyond outraged over this. More over the fact that it is my land, who the hell are they to tell me what i can do with my properties? If i am a good neighbor and not causing trouble then my pursuit of happiness does not need policing!

Fuck them!

Dunge

Dunge

I have not paid any property taxes yet this round and i highly suggest you dont either. Force them to reappraise. Land values went to shit.
Not paying taxes is not the way to express your displeasure.
When it comes to collecting taxes, all governments have legal process in working order to put you through the ringer regardless of your argument.
I sympathize, but I can't see this tactic working in your favor.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
You can withhold your taxes up to 4.9 years but then stand a good chance to lose the property if the property taxes aren`t paid up as well as late fee`s. It would be a costly delay of taxes.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
You maybe able to get a judgment to place any taxes due in escrow on an undecided court case until the case is decided, maybe.

suomynona

suomynona

Not paying taxes is not the way to express your displeasure.
When it comes to collecting taxes, all governments have legal process in working order to put you through the ringer regardless of your argument.
I sympathize, but I can't see this tactic working in your favor.
The only reason its important not to pay isnt to try to win some fight. It is to ensure they reassess the value of the land so that we land owners dont overpay our taxes.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
The first thing is to apply with the county for an re-assessment and see what they offer. We will need a little time to collect property `s real values and using that data counter in a law suit if necessary as a group Not all properties will have a large impact on taxes but some others may play a bigger part depending on size, improvements, etc. I can`t see them accessing by using a simple method like taking off a flat % rate. It will always leave some unfair property values so a class action would be relatively cheep to participate in and a drag on the legal fees the county would have to pay, along with a good size settlement or judgment. If we were to start a think tank we could come up with many ways to fight our local Government including a special vote to confirm or change Measure A and my favorite, a recall of the entire Butte Counties Supervisions and a special elections to replace them. We know we have 48% of the vote on this issue and I`m certain the Board has made other enemies along the way , other issues could be entwined so as to boost the overall votes in our favor. We should be looking for advisories. I think a good start would be to hold some good old town hall meetings.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
One idea I have is to put an over seeing citizen board over the planning ,LEO, fire , Superintendent of Education , and other vital depts. of Butte County. This board would be served by laymen and professionals elected to serve a one time term and make reports to be published as well as being able to control some funding to these offices if they deem it necessary. They would not be eligible to be re-elected and we should also change the county charter to allow for any employee or elective of the county to be eligible to be terminated by vote of the people. We would still need and have a Board of Supervisors, but much of the power they now hold would be redistributed.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Not so much allies as interest groups that also feel down trodden and saddled by our local Government.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Almost done with the second cutting from the garden, just need to go over the SFV and go back and pick the pop corn buds and fluff for concentrates and balms. I`ve still got a lot of material to trim and plenty of trim to run, even some from last year in a friends freezers. I`m planning on doing work on the property that will involve permits for the septic, well, etc. so only planning on doing my 150 sq. ft area next Spring and then doing a winter Greenhouse run next winter. If it works out, the winter grow should be done in Spring in time to again plant a veggie garden for the Nazi county code officers to inspect. That way I`m free to keep my eyes on the work on my property in Summer. Once my little farm is livable I`ll come up with an other plan. But at that point I`ll be far away from the public road and from anyone else`s eyes. It will also give me a good look at just what the county is doing.

suomynona

suomynona

recall of the entire Butte Counties Supervisions and a special elections to replace them. We know we have 48% of the vote on this issue and I`m certain the Board has made other enemies along the way , other issues could be entwined so as to boost the overall votes in our favor. We should be looking for advisories. I think a good start would be to hold some good old town hall meetings.
Yes, the entire board needs to be replaced, no doubt at all now. Im sure we had more than 48% of the vote too mark. Im pretty sure many of the mail ins were tossed, i know thats a hell of a claim, but it is the knly thing that makes any sense. I find it really hard to believe that the tallied votes were all that there were.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I think we should get an in-depth recount. I`d like to see statics on how many people voted and where the votes came from and compare that to other voting statistics. Wonder how many votes were invalidated and why ,etc. I said when we won the last round it wasn`t over and we should have tossed the Supervisors out !

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I can`t sleep well tonight. It keeps raining so hard and it gets so loud on the motorhome roof along with some very big gusts of wind, as much as 70mph. Worried about trees falling over. One went down on the road to the creek but didn`t have time to take the chainsaw to it . The rain never seems to let up. It`s not so bad when it`s day time as you can see if damage is happening but at night you can`t until morning. I`m going to have a mess to clean up in the morning no dought!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Well this is one hell of a storm! It`s been raining hard all night with no sign of letting up .I checked my weather station and the wind gusts have got up to 85 mph ! I`m stranded. Trees down on both ends of the dirt road. I checked with my friend out on the hwy and he said not to worry as none of us are going anywhere any time soon. There is an accident on the hwy just below us and they can`t get them to a hospital as trees are down and the road is flooded out towards town. On the other end trees down power lines down and heavy snow on the pass that is being worked on. also a reported mud slide but they haven`t been able to get to it to confirm. I`m hopeful my greenhouses are still up but afraid to look. Just got light enough to see and am taking my meds before trying for a look. First step out this morning to feed my dog ended up with me being hit by a gust of wind that knocked me off my feet and into the mud. From what I can see out of the windows not that much of a mess outside. Lost the trash can but the wind took care of the mess. some branches and tons of pine needles, I just don`t expect to see any green houses left! hopeful though! I had almost everything harvested but a little of the SFV second cutting and the pop corn and fluff.

Top Bottom