MC`s Forest Adventure

• Thread starter markscastle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Now it doesn`t show any of the light green hue it has in the picture. Lighting is part of the problem and camera being in auto maybe the other part of the problem , maybe also the background? I don`t know but it really isn`t all that green granted the morning sun seems to be a little bit on the red side. It`s better in person and has smell on top of that!

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
How much does one disc weigh like the one you are holding?

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Looks like I`m going to need to hunt up about 20 clones/teens. Can`t do it now as my recommendation is a few days out of date. Going to have to make a trip to town. My son and his GF are coming up to work Friday night and will stay until I get back from down South. I`ll pick up some barb wire for the security fence and a few other things to keep him working while I`m away. I also need to fill my water before I go. You have to back up a ways to get water from the spring/creek. He`s not good at that. Hope to have at least one of my new tanks fixed up with a valve at the bottom to attach a nose and have it filled before I get on the road. The survey team didn`t show up again, no surprise!

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Damn Surveyors ,Sounds Like a crack Team... Oh i mean a Team on crack.(-:
good luck on scoring them clones and have a safe trip When you go ..
Glad your Son and his GF are giving you a hand..
Grow Strong

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Looking very bad for growing anything this year. 9 cities are in danger of running out of water from Chico from the north(and in Butte Co.) all the way down South cities are running very close to running out of water. Some Cities are down to 8% of water reserves !!! It`s also going to be a long fire season in the forest this year! And dangerous, a lady in Butte Co. was attacked by a bear that was wanting the water in a dog dish. She wasn`t hurt bad but the dog is in bad shape. Just having a little water can be dangerous this summer ! I bet some one will have a pool drained for water by thieves if this keeps up. I know a water tank was the target of theft at our local fire dept. last year. Prices will be going up! most people are on meters anymore and heavy use will get you a big fine! Those on wells run the danger of falling water tables and streams are running low to not at all towards the end of summer. You can`t grow if you can`t get the water to grow with!

mack 10

mack 10

That pile of hash cakes..oh my!
What's the price of an Oz?
Looks great to me.
I just want a single kilo, that's all.
:)
( and to be clear I'm just dreaming about hash, not
Asking for a K)

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Got mostly supplied yesterday. going to be BBB`n up a storm today for my son`s Birthday BBQ party in the park. They picked beef ribs for me to bring. I`m in the middle of refurbishing the char broiler so going to have to put sanding the wood slats and handles on hold. I got a different drill so my son can finish the last of the sides so they are open but can be rolled down again yesterday. went to a Cannabis Dr. to try to renew my recommendation but the place was empty. Going to have to find an other place. until then I`m a few days over on my recommendation.

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

BBq'in Old fart .. Since its now summer we've pretty Much been ,eating off the grill every night except when raining of course..
turned an old Gas grill .into a Charcoal grill .. Works great heheh tonight was basic cheese burgers ,and Hot dogs. W baked
beans ,and some seasoned fried potatoes .. MMMM Good stuff...
grow strong

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
OMG it was hot in the valley! 108 !!!. Got back and it was only 88 degrees. The RV being in the sun was a little hotter inside though. Turn the AC on and took a short nap. It`s kind of cold in here now and having a cup of coffee! Had a great time . We were at One Mile park in Chico. Has a nice creek running through it made into a pool. Man I`m worn out! Well going to watch a movie , or two and head to bed. I ate to much and it`s making my feet hurt from the nerve damage and high blood sugar. Time to medicate with my coffee! my son is coming up tomorrow night to work and he wears me out just watching him!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Was up most of the night, had some Redbox movies I wanted to watch and turn back in. Did all my chores and went back to bed awhile. Now I need to get something done for the day. Looks like warm weather all weekend with high chances of thunder storms. As long as we don`t get any dry lightning I`ll be happy with that! A little rain won`t hurt, keeps the dust down for a while!!!

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Was up most of the night, had some Redbox movies I wanted to watch and turn back in. Did all my chores and went back to bed awhile. Now I need to get something done for the day. Looks like warm weather all weekend with high chances of thunder storms. As long as we don`t get any dry lightning I`ll be happy with that! A little rain won`t hurt, keeps the dust down for a while!!!
by the sounds of it you could use some rain,out there .. I know us growers don't like rain , but rain brings water..
damned if it does,damned if it don't... :-()

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Won`t hurt anything this time of year when stuff is in veg unless it brakes branches. Won`t do much for the drought ether, but it would keep the dust down for a day , maybe two.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Back from town once again. Got barb wire , paint for signs to ask people to go slow(dust) and a few other things. The sides are done now and my son is going to be working on putting up the screens over the plants in the two greenhouses that have been planted. I am getting 6 more plants towards planting the last greenhouse and may make some clones from some of the larger plants in veg. My trip down south has been put on hold until I can receive donations , maybe later next week?

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Can you believe I had to take yet an other trip to town? Run out of thatching to do the screens. It`s Sunday so can`t get any of the other stuff done on this trip. Gong to have to make that an other day. Rest of today I`ll fetch water and maybe work on my BBQ? Oh picked up the six more clones so now I can plant one more row. Only need 11 more plants. Thinking I`ll clone some Monday after chores.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Doing a good soak on the Screen of Green in the first two Greenhouses. Using some tea made with kelp, B1, Bat Guano, organic liquid Calcium , Earth Juice - micro blast, and willow water to help promote root growth. it`s been brewing for three days with plant yeast. Nice and trophy. going to have to get more water to be all caught up again and wow put up those road signs asking people to slow down because of the dust. I need to make a trip to town soon to get parts for the two new water tanks and get my new recommendation. So much work to get done before that trip down south.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Oh, will try to take some pictures of the start of the screen of green and post them in the next day or so.

Top Bottom