MC`s Forest Adventure

• Thread starter markscastle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I`ve seen some really big old valley oaks before but this Is one is huge !

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I thought it was in Indiana but I maybe wrong.

I was up late into the night with my feet hurting , they felt better by morning ,but my back did not. I managed to get two loads of water none the less. I really need to step it up cause I still have half the 1500 gal tank and the 1000 gal tank to fill. (and so much other work to get caught up on!)

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Just heard about it from a friend. Is there a web site telling anything about this petition? I was told where to go to sign it. Still think the best option is CCHI2016.org They are making good headway towards having it on the state ballet for 2016 !

liketosmoke

liketosmoke

Just heard about it from a friend. Is there a web site telling anything about this petition? I was told where to go to sign it. Still think the best option is CCHI2016.org They are making good headway towards having it on the state ballet for 2016 !

This is the place to sign at

• Butte County
  • L.Deans Hydroponic Supplies
    5420 Clark Rd. #A
    Paradise, CA 95969

Across the street from the bowling alley.

Show Map >>

Hours:
    Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
    Sat 10am-4pm

Phone:
    530-413-9141

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Thanks I think they were taking signatures at Lake side Market on HWY 162 near Lake Oroville also. Every one in Butte Co. who knows of a place chime in and lets get everyone out to sign this petition!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Rain today through Friday so I`m going to start de-boning my flowers as I can`t see well enough to trim without running the Generator/lights. Can`t get much else done , outside anyway. windy also so will have an other mess to pick up. I got enough starter soil and stuff to start two more trays of seeds.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
mark did you know there is only one week more to sign a petition to stop measure A for Butte county just a heads up
This does nothing to stop Measure A , it only stops the County Supervisors from amending it further. As they have already done ! I keep saying what we should be doing locally is to impeach the County Supervisors, and not just because of Measure A !

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
My Sis who is executer of my parent`s estate has been looking for a bunch of stocks that my parents had stuck away for me from birth and can`t find them. I talked to my parents a year ago before Dad died and Mom started having Memory loss. Don`t know where they could be now. She did find a hoard of gold coins in the safe and part of them had a receipt of purchase totaling $70,000.00. These are to be split up between my brothers and sisters and myself. She also found a ring of safe deposit box keys and several deeds to properties know one knew about. Seems there are a lot of income properties still un accounted for. Might explain the on slot of unexplained deposits to several bank accounts. What a mess and Mom is being taken care of at my sister`s house and thinks she is in a resort somewhere ! Sooner or later I`ll be coming into a lot of money , it may trickle in though. It`s going to be put into my farm as it comes in and then not sure what to do with the rest. Most of it will have to go to taking care of Mom for now though.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Dam out of propane for heat and the motorhome`s tank is also near dry. Off to town ,.just waiting to hear if my doctor renewed my medications first. Not really planning on stocking anything up until the beginning of next month so this should be a short trip to town. I`ll see if I can get a couple loads of water and catch up my tanks as the weather is nicer for now. Water seems to be up right now but it always starts running low in the first week of September. This is a nice time to stock the tanks because it pumps faster and is much cooler than in summer. It also stretches out the expense over more months. It`s going to be much harder to restock the water tanks for a winter grow. The water will be low and it will be hot when that time comes. If I`m lucky this year will get enough water to not need the extra stored water and I won`t have to re-stock them. It may also get hard to get water for the greenhouses when it`s frozen and bad weather in winter. The greenhouses will still need watered . I might be able to catch rain water and melt snow into water to get by. A lot of things to over come to do a winter grow off grid!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Well that didn`t go well, got everything done on my trip to town, but it took to long and didn`t get any water. I`ll work on that tomorrow I guess.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I got my water tanks all full yesterday and am working on the other two projects. Rain has caused large ruts in the road that is going to tear up the front end out of someone`s truck so filling them with rock. I had them filled with soil but it just washed out the first big rain. I also need to ad to the brush pile around my greenhouses so they aren`t in view of the road . out od sight out of mind. Don`t know how well that will work as you can see them from the sky but code enforcement passed me by last Fall after siting everyone else on the road. I really need to get back to trimming !

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Oh so far no sprouts have surfaced , thinking it`s been just to cold most nights for them. I can`t run heat mats off grid all night so going to wait and see, If I need to I can always try again when it warms up nights. Was hoping to get some going early so I have time to sex and clone them and still have good size plants . Most of them did sprout so they were dead . Maybe the cold nights are just setting them back?

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
CannabisLeavesKnotPopUp

Latest posts

Top Bottom