MC`s Forest Adventure

• Thread starter markscastle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Well bad ending to a good weekend. My daughter and son-in-law got into a big argument and I got put in the middle of things so not sure if they will be back to finish what they started. If that isn`t bad enough my son-in-law pried the steps back in order to get the trim off the doorway and it now blocks the door so it can`t be opened. I have a choice of ether re-leveling the office trailer or taking the steps apart and redoing them. I have much to do so to get in I`ll have to use a window and ladder for now. May try to contact my nephew to complete the office trailer or hire someone out side family if they haven`t settled there differences by next weekend. Right now I think they are both to upset with me .

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Well it would be if there was communication. I don`t know if my son-in-law is coming to work this weekend, ever, or what. My nephew is ready to jump in and wants the money for the job if he doesn`t. If my son-in-law does want the work I have other work. Ether way they can work on stuff I can`t get to , hell to tired to get it all done anyway. Not sure who would do the best job as they have both worked construction jobs before. I think my son-in-law has experience doing cement and mason work.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Looks like My son-in-law is coming up this weekend after all. I have my nephew coming the next weekend as well. Getting the 375 gal tank filled to make more tea today. I may get stuff all caught up in the next few weeks, first time for everything. Also lots of projects I`ve been putting off for lack of help!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
was going to fetch water earlier but got watching TV as it was hot. Going for a load or two now. Seems the veggie garden is taking more water than anything but I really want fresh organic veggies. The Tomatoes are just now starting to ripen up. gave away most of the squash and cucumbers that were ready but still have a bunch of bell peppers. Onions and garlic are coming around well and I have one melon is all so far is all. Got Blackberries down by the creek , Yum !

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Went to late to town yesterday. Couldn`t get everything done , I waited for it to cool down a little to long. It`s in a cooling trend, for now. Will try to take a fast trip to town before my nephew shows up to put an other coat on the roof of the office trailer. Need to fill my propane bottles, take of some of the trash that`s built up and get a new 12v battery along with a few things I forgot yesterday. I put the tea on the plants yesterday so hope for a bust in growth. I hate going to town ! can never get out of the gas station without at least one person coming up to me asking for change or something, so many homeless people ! Can`t see why the Government doesn`t do something to help them! Many are vets or disabled. More and more are single moms with kids in tow ! Shameful how the Government spends so much on the lost war on drugs and does nothing to help the poor and down trodden. I been there myself a couple of times and it`s so hard to get out of that pit once you fall in!!!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Went to the dump, filled the propane tanks and got supplies. Nephew and company started work on the office trailer. There here for the weekend working. Daughter and son in law couldn't make it. They'll be here next weekend.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I decided to popsicle the plants a little. Cut some of the small lower branches off. They won`t produce and just take up plant energy that would go towards the tops. I got tape so need to start tying the branches up before they start in flower so they don`t start breaking on me. They are getting big , most of them anyway. The ones that are small are the ones that didn`t have a good root system when I got them.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I`m so angry! I`ve had all the stuff that was in my house in storage sense I lost my home in town years ago. The company that had the storage place sold it to an other outfit. They raised the prices twice now and require insurance. Well it seems I never signed a new contract so the called me and told me I need to come in today. I said I don`t have time today, maybe tomorrow and they said the unit will be locked up until I sign the new contract. I paid ahead of time, I`ve never been late, not even once and yet they can force me to sign a contract by locking up my belongings even though I have a receipt show payment excepted by them and paid through August 31st. ? I call that extortion! Going to go down there and if I can`t get into my unit I`m going to talk to an attorney( maybe DA) , I shouldn`t be treated like a deadbeat bum , I`ve spent $1000`s for storage and they have no right to lock me out ! What they should have done is say I would have to have a contract signed before they can except any more payments and give me an option of removing my stuff or signing and staying with them. Considering the trouble it is to move they would have had it signed. Now I won`t leave my stuff with them even if I have to take it all to the dump! Assholes!!! ( I storage )

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I maybe getting cynical in my old age but I`ve been thinking about making a directional EPM gun out of a couple microwaves. It wouldn`t be that hard to build and could take out electronics from a good distance. Good way of making payback. It could also kill a car, phone, radio; anything electronic. Like those dam plate readers and cameras at stop lights. It would also fry security devices and bugs. I think I could make one for a few grand. I understand they are experimenting with using a pulse directional EMP guns for patrol cars to stop cars without spike strips. Mine wouldn`t work over maybe 500 foot. It also would be big, maybe the size of a small dumpster and would have to be shielded as it would have to be moved in a pickup truck.( wouldn`t do to be stuck at the site after using it. ) Two problems I can conceive is it would knock out a pacemaker making it a possible danger and it maybe considered a WMD ? Could be used near and air field? That would make it a federal crime to use. I`d have to check on the laws but it would be great for knocking down those nosy drones if they get to close ! Say good night to your computer and data as it would work through most buildings !

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Got to remember I got kicked out of advanced electronics class at high school for basically making what we now call a stun gun incorporated into my teachers chair. He had no sense of humor , it was only good for one jolt on contact and had less than 9,000,000 volts ,LOL! I used to have so much fun when I was younger !

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I had already got expelled from my last school for making a alcohol jet engine out of Pyrex tubes in science class. I distilled the grain from the teachers rat food and used drops in bent tubes forced into a rubber stopper that had a rod stuck through it. the rod sat on a couple of bent holders attached to the science table. it was lit with the built in burner in the table. It spun like a rocket thronging out blue flames as it spun. Even I was surprised at the force it exhibited in one short burst ! Flames came out about three feet in apposing directions and it spun in place very fast. Just shows what a bored kid can do with just a little knowledge. I spent most of my time served in privet religious schools where they tried keeping me challenged with extra language classes in Latin, Greek and Hebrew. My problem was a very strong memory retention. However I tried I couldn`t forget anything I saw, one glance at a text book and I aced a test at the end of the year. Memories still don`t last as I`d forget the from the year before and was actually behind from the start every year though. May have been all the cannabis over the summer?

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Went to town for all the good it did. I couldn`t get the storage company to unlock my storage. They stood there ground and refused to unlock my storage until I signed there contract. I refused so they said they were going to give me 10 days to move out and would be keeping the rent paid through the 31st. I contacted the local police and we will see what they say. Thinking I need an attorney to get an injunction and to recover any expenses from them trying to extort me into signing a contract under duress. Such a contract isn`t even binding anyway. I did get them to print out a hard receipt and I saw a stack of other contracts they had and were trying to get tenants to sign. Thinking class action. This is a franchise out of Florida. couldn`t make contact with the ladybug person.

Top Bottom