MC`s Forest Adventure

• Thread starter markscastle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
My engine check light came on in town. Had it checked and it's my new transmission. Covered under warranty but will need to take it home and have it towed back to town. Not sure how I'll get down to pick it up. Getting everything done this trip for once.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Oh everything but didn`t bring gas cans to keep the generater fueled up this weekend. Desided to fetch gas and then have the Blazer towed in for the repairs. I`ll just have to figure out how to get down to pick it up when it`s does. I`ll have the truck and my kid and family will keep me hopping this weekend anyway. Got to do a gas run before calling the tow truck. They should have it done on Monday or maybe Tuesday. I didn`t need it this weekend anyway.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I got one load of water last night just before dark. Going to need two more today. I`ll have to get one before my daughter and son-n-law get here to work on the office trailer this weekend and get the other one around them working. Going to water good and do some cleaning around there working. Got some good stuff for the BBQ also. My daughter is going to take me to town Monday of Tuesday to pick up the Blazer when it done. I also found a used dehumidifier from a friend. Dry/trim room will be complete by harvest time ! Hope to have enough to re coat the ruff on the travel trailer roof I use for storage and company. Just need to get a cover over the motorhome to stay dry this winter. Thinking two metal carport covers , end on end would work. That way I could take them apart and moe them when I have a pad done down below. I`d build a wood frame to make them higher to attach them to. Should be easier than building with wood. Plants ave maybe 5 or 6 weeks yet to flower so need this stuff done ASAP.

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Hey hey MC , see your at it as always.. I havent been around for a bit online,had to check in
and see how you were doin .. hope The BBQ turned out good, :-) Be well & Grow Strong~!!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
BBQ went well . They are getting the office trailer squared away nicely. I got 4 loads of water and couldn`t completely empty the tank on the truck. Tanks were all filled and everything watered nicely. Started a batch of tea for the plants. The plants are just a little into flower now.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
One 12 v pump went out but making due. Blazer is still in the shop. Spraying the plants today with Sulphur solution , keeps mites at bay as well as molds. Won't be able to use it later in flower. I'll switch to something else. Hope to do more camp clean up and some house keeping later, maybe fetch water to keep up ?

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I`m going to need more stakes. Several plants are leaning so bad the stakes as well as the main stems are in danger of breaking. They are starting to gain weight as they flower and have a long ways to go yet. Just spraying them puts them in more danger of breaking ! I have some stakes but not enough as many more will be in the same shape in a week or so. The GDP is starting to smell nice! Big bushes also.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Blazer still in the shop. I'm going to need it soon! Running on one 12v pump and no back up. Also need more paint for the inside of the office trailer for next weekend. Really don't want to unload the water tank off the Silverado again just for a trip to town.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Got the Blazer back this morning. They replaced the torc converter with a rebuilt one. I bought the new transmission in May. Seems like they should have replaced new but then the new one didn`t last anyway. Got a couple 12v pumps on the way back also got a composter and picked up a dehumidifier from my friend. He had 1/2 pound of bubble hash done for me as well. Worked on the RV fridge this morning, cleaning the propane outlet and spark points on the auto starter. Works good now. time to catch up the water tanks again !

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
So the engine light worked? Crazy.
Yep it came on but there wasn`t a problem with the gauges. They told me the engine light has over 200 different sensors connecting to it through the computer. The code reader said the tranny was over heating and slipping. I didn`t feel anything , but the mileage wasn`t doing as good and it seamed a little short on power going up the hill. It`s much better now that it`s fixed. I like to keep my vehicles in very good running shape , even though I can`t seem to keep them clean living on 4x4 dirt roads.

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Yes sir,Nice you got the Rig Back,and in good working Order.. :-) yeah i have lived on dirt roads,
Dusty, dirty, Muddy all kinds of fun stuff.. lol hope your Ladies are doing Well .. Grow strong~

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Ladies are doing good. I only got the lower greenhouse sprayed yesterday. My feet hurt to bad from all the standing on them and the spray tip keeps getting plugged. I also had to start later because the neem oil wouldn`t stay mixed in the cool of the morning. The outside of the office trailer is looking good with most of the trim back up and two coats of paint in one room now. Yep the Blazer seems to run good but I`m going to need to work on the finder trim as it is breaking in one spot and the finder trim needs painted. There goes an other $ 3-400. Always something it seems. I think my life is two steps forward and one step back all the way. A contractor bought the property next to mine and I may have a deal on working with him on road work and a bridge. he wants to have use of the road to the bottom of his property. Hope he understands I will be making seeds and some pollen could escape as he is thinking of building not far from where I want to put in my pad. That is the reason I wanted so far off the beaten path to do my work. I don`t want people angry from pollenated plants. Although a few people would welcome just that !

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Didn't do much today . My feet told me to take an easy day. Going to water with tea and try to spray some more tomorrow. Oh may update some pictures of the garden also. Maybe a pic of the office trailer also.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I got more done today. Sprayed an other greenhouse full of plants, watered with the tea I made and tied up some of the plants more. I did some house keeping and yard cleanup and did an oil change on the generator. Still so much to get caught up on while I keep up on everything else. Didn`t have time for photo`s of the plants yet. Maybe tomorrow?

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
DSCN0713

Top Bottom