markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
DSCN0716
DSCN0717
DSCN0718

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Have a ways to go yet. They are putting on the flowers good though. May have problems with branches being heavy, will need to keep tying as they grow. I`m expecting a bigger yield per plant having more room between them. They are starting to get sticky icky and are going to be smellers this year !

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Every year about this time I have dreams of getting stuck in the garden and absorbed for nutrients by the plants. I guess it`s guilt on my part for thinking how nice of smoke they are going to be. I like to feed them well just incase.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I watered good today and got one load of water towards filling my tank back up. Got 4 plants sprayed when my sprayer got plugged up. Need to clean it out and do some more spraying. Going to town tomorrow and will pick up some foli-cal to add to the neem oil and Ivory soap mix. Mostly was lazy and napped out after smoking to much hash. It happens :-)

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

hey MC.. still got that AR 15??(i may need it) J/K lol I got ripped last night.. so out of the 4 plants I had
they took 3 .. Theives suck!!!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Yep still have the m-16 and it has a new upper on it with a quad rail. Sorry you got ripped off. It's almost always someone close to you and the grow. Don't show off or talk about your grows ! Check your friends out. Don't act out of revenge but do what you can to recover your losses. It always hurts when it's someone you trust so better not to be so trusting in the first place. Good luck my friend ! Hope you have alot of choices for digging holes where you are. I got a whole forest myself !

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Just got through walking the garden this evening. It`s looking so good this year. Buds are tight and numerous and it has great smell. Very sticky and a long ways to go yet. I`m not easy to impress but I think I have a better crop than the last 6-7 years. I had to spend half the evening tying cola`s up better because they were nearly touching the ground. All of the main stems are bending over and the bamboo poles may need to be reinforced as they are not going to take the weight this year. I`d say most plants aren`t half of what they will be and already looking so sweet !

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I got 5 loads of water and started a batch of tea but didn`t get to town as it was late to get some things done. I`ll try again tomorrow. Also spent 2 more hours tying up plants. They are getting so much weight on them so fast this year ! Wish I could just turn on a valve and have water pressure ! Taking trips back and forth pumping water in tanks and out again as well as charging up batteries for the 12v pumps takes up so much time! Hey it`s better than watering with jugs like I used to have to do though!!! I had to run a skunk off from the outside cat`s food again tonight. Can`t be feeding everything in the forest. If they weren`t little stinkers I`d make friends with them. As it is I have to watch out at night I don`t run into one in the dark or kick one or something. They really aren`t to afraid of me and only run off if I yell at them loudly. I`m afraid what would happen if I stepped on one in the dark. There is so much wildlife in my camp ! I`m the invader here though , not them.

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Yep still have the m-16 and it has a new upper on it with a quad rail. Sorry you got ripped off. It's almost always someone close to you and the grow. Don't show off or talk about your grows ! Check your friends out. Don't act out of revenge but do what you can to recover your losses. It always hurts when it's someone you trust so better not to be so trusting in the first place. Good luck my friend ! Hope you have alot of choices for digging holes where you are. I got a whole forest myself !
Thanks MC.. yeah thats right M-16 almost the same as AR -15.. LoL . I dont talk ..no one around here
Knew I grew... This is why we think it was her 19 yr old Nephew:puke2:,hes a known pot theive.. and probly just suspected I might Grow... he must of searched hard,... Scumbag bassturd~!! I am so bummed
I know it happens . but fuck it sucks... I was counting on that harvest as little as it may have been....
I even picked up 220 micron keif bag,this year. :drunk2: my poor little soul survivor aint gonna amount to much~!!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
SmokesalotofVT , maybe you should make a surprise visit and see if you can recover your bud. If you time it right you maybe able to get it back all dry and trimmed ? I wouldn`t let him off with anything less than a broken nose if you do find it! Family or not, you might just be saving his worthless life and teaching him a good life lesson. Thou shall not steal !

Up early and got the works for my tea that`s been cooking. Going to use it right after chores. Not sure what projects are in the works today besides taking some pics of the garden and maybe my carbine. I`ll find something as there is always something to knock off the list ! Next weekend my daughter and son-n-law are coming to work on the office trailer and should have it done as well as maybe some other work. Weekend after that thinking of taking a trip down south while my son watches the place for me. Thinking it`s about 5-6 weeks until harvest if all goes good. So far, so good! I only wish I had more done and was more ready for harvest and late Fall weather. Like to have the travel trailer ruff coated and a cover over the motorhome and some skirting under it for winter. Next spring I `d like to be ready to improve the road down to the creek with access over the spring/creek and a pad put in. I`ll be working on a well and septic soon after if some properties sell in my parents estate. Well I got lots of time to plan but not as much time to get work done! Off to morning chores.

BudBogart

BudBogart

Thanks MC.. yeah thats right M-16 almost the same as AR -15.. LoL . I dont talk ..no one around here
Knew I grew... This is why we think it was her 19 yr old Nephew:puke2:,hes a known pot theive.. and probly just suspected I might Grow... he must of searched hard,... Scumbag bassturd~!! I am so bummed
I know it happens . but fuck it sucks... I was counting on that harvest as little as it may have been....
I even picked up 220 micron keif bag,this year. :drunk2: my poor little soul survivor aint gonna amount to much~!!

Man, so sorry that happened to a fellow farmer. Wishes for good to flow your way

Top Bottom