MC`s Forest Adventure

• Thread starter markscastle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
It has come to my attention that seeds are being sold at the seed depot called Talk of kabul. This is my strain and only Mota and Bodhi seeds have permission to sell ,crosses only, of Talk of kabul. The only other person who has had access to ths strain was RIP from Pot Pimp who was true to hs name and ripped me and every other breeder off. I also understand he ripped off most of his customers. This is being investigated ! Please do not buy these seeds until I can conferm they are the real thing or not. Thank you!

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

It has come to my attention that seeds are being sold at the seed depot called Talk of kabul. This is my strain and only Mota and Bodhi seeds have permission to sell ,crosses only, of Talk of kabul. The only other person who has had access to ths strain was RIP from Pot Pimp who was true to hs name and ripped me and every other breeder off. I also understand he ripped off most of his customers. This is being investigated ! Please do not buy these seeds until I can conferm they are the real thing or not. Thank you!
Well just thought Id check in and see how you were Doing MC??...Hope you Get that Situation
In Order ... i still gotta go back through and look at Pics and such..but anyway Hang in there
and cant wait to see that Garden... Be well Old Friend
SmokeS~

Reactions: mal
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I had a deal with Mota to make me some ToK stock and split it.He`s informed me he will be sending me all of the stock because he doesn`t want to compeat with me . Well bless him! He`s a straight up person! I`ll be listng ToK here at the Farm in the future as well as a few other more limited auctions when my seed grow gets done ,if all goes good anyway. All proceeds will go toward my mountian property and future seed projects. Makes me upset when someone steals your genetics and sells them like what may be happening at that other site. If they are arn`t my genetics the name Talk of Kabul is! I don`t beleave many seeds of my were sent out by the Pot Pimp site to those who won at auctions. Customers were reporting wide spread theft as well as venders before the site went down. Most of the seeds that were auctioned off disapeared with Rip when he took off with the money.Maybe he`s showing is head up again on the net? bad idea because people are still looking for that bitch!

fractal

fractal

Release you own, call em the Kalk of Tabul lol. If you can let people know yours are the legit originals, now's the time to play that card and make some cash if they are selling. Gotta cut off the imposters at the knees while things are still fresh and you can inform the public of who the imposters are. No reason to sit back and let someone capitalize on your gear/intellectual property. If I had some cash I would buy a pack or two from you when you get them on the bay, I love me some afghani strains! But I'm broke and I promised myself I would buy deep chunk seeds before anything else.

4214evr

Ive never bought seeds usually just gifted however anything with old gran dad id love to support your cause. Be well

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Working on my seed run but it takes time. The Talk of Kabul listed at the other site does say it is crossed to an other Afgani strain so even if it has Talk of Kabul in it ,it should not be going by that name. Talk of kabul is a very dank strain and already has a great yield. It is an IBL from the Kush Mountians, Grown by Warlords for thousands of years.It is one thing to make crosses with the strain and an other to keep the same name as the strain,confusion,confusion for customers! This is what makes me most upset. I gave permition for Bodhi and Mota to use the strain for crosses ,but others are also welcome to use it in breeding and list it in the cross but they need to sell it as a cross or give it a new name so people aren`t confused with what they are getting.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Working on my seed run but it takes time. The Talk of Kabul listed at the other site does say it is crossed to an other Afgani strain so even if it has Talk of Kabul in it ,it should not be going by that name. Talk of kabul is a very dank strain and already has a great yield. It is an IBL from the Kush Mountians, Grown by Warlords for thousands of years.It is one thing to make crosses with the strain and an other to keep the same name as the strain,confusion,confusion for customers! This is what makes me most upset. I gave permition for Bodhi and Mota to use the strain for crosses ,but others are also welcome to use it in breeding and list it in the cross but they need to sell it as a cross or give it a new name so people aren`t confused with what they are getting.

Hey MC, I went and checked out the forums regarding this strain, and the breeder because I've been pretty intrigues also. It seems like he had some connection to Bodhi, as Bodhi showed up on his thread and made some seemingly positive comments.

outwest

fractal

fractal

How does the ToK compare to deep chunk? You ever tried the DC mark? Does your ToK throw many plants that turn purple or black? Maybe your ToK afghani is as good or better than DC, I'm definitely interested. Are you sitting on a bunch of those beans or do you have to make more before you can get them out to us farmers? Most importantly do you have any photos of it?

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I
Hey MC, I went and checked out the forums regarding this strain, and the breeder because I've been pretty intrigues also. It seems like he had some connection to Bodhi, as Bodhi showed up on his thread and made some seemingly positive comments.

outwest
saw that. Mota got ahold of the owners of the site who got ahold of the vender and hen has agreed to change the name to Talk of Afganistan.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
How does the ToK compare to deep chunk? You ever tried the DC mark? Does your ToK throw many plants that turn purple or black? Maybe your ToK afghani is as good or better than DC, I'm definitely interested. Are you sitting on a bunch of those beans or do you have to make more before you can get them out to us farmers? Most importantly do you have any photos of it?
ToK doesn`t compare at all to any other strain.It`s from the kush Mts., but is Sativa and dank as hell.Some plants have turned Black! the whole plant even the roots! It seems to be covered in yellow frosting and it can make you sick if you smoke to much just like hash or oil. I only have older seed rihjt now but Mota has already been working on a batch of fresh seed for me so when I get it I`ll be sending it in to the auctions. Mota is such a great guy! I trust him to pic great pheno types for breeding.

fractal

fractal

Ahhh shit that sounds pretty damn good mark! I want to get some of the pure non-hybrid ToK seeds for sure. Hell I want the whole collection of what bodhi and mota have done with it but for sure I gotta get my hands on some of the pure ToK for my seed stash. I'm staying tuned for sure. Gotta find some funds, I hope they are going to be reasonably priced yeah!?

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Well maybe some pics. Yesterday I learned I burned out my 12v transfer pump. I took it back and we worked on rebuilding it and it seemed OK but when It was hooked to a hose it didn`t pump water. The people just down from me put in a water lne from my creek to half way up the road. I was able to get my 150 gal tank filled and although it took for ever I was able to hook 4 hoses up and park it up the road and nearly have the 300 gal tank full. It started trickling and it was hot so I have 40 more gal to drain but gess what? yep one flat tire and an other one with a slow leak! My plan was to fill the water tanks and move the males down the road today then go to town on Monday for a new pump. I`ll be working on getting the transfer tank empty and off the truck then the flats,then ready to go to town for the pump and tires Monday. Never easy!

Yellowjacket

Yellowjacket

It's never easy Mark or everybody would be doing it. You know how many lazy buggers there are out there.
Doesn't your laptop have a cd or dvd burner? Burn a DVD with all them pics and stuff so they are safe and not on some site that wants to charge you to print them while they allow every pedophile in the world to gaze upon yer GKs.

YJ

rvd

rvd

Well maybe some pics. Yesterday I learned I burned out my 12v transfer pump. I took it back and we worked on rebuilding it and it seemed OK but when It was hooked to a hose it didn`t pump water. The people just down from me put in a water lne from my creek to half way up the road. I was able to get my 150 gal tank filled and although it took for ever I was able to hook 4 hoses up and park it up the road and nearly have the 300 gal tank full. It started trickling and it was hot so I have 40 more gal to drain but gess what? yep one flat tire and an other one with a slow leak! My plan was to fill the water tanks and move the males down the road today then go to town on Monday for a new pump. I`ll be working on getting the transfer tank empty and off the truck then the flats,then ready to go to town for the pump and tires Monday. Never easy!
dam marc u need to buy stock in les schwab you are having some luck with those tires.i think its all those rocks hope things get better for you.rvd

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I don`t have anything to do with the stock market,banks, and as little as possible with large corperations. All a bunch of crooks! My family has always been into land,cattle , and/or cannabis.

bigg Irish

bigg Irish

well i found my way here mark, i read the first 10 pages and decided i better join, i'll be folowing along if thats cool, and checking out thc farmer! acutions? wow i must delve deeper! thanks again for guiding me here looking fwd to the ToK

bodhi seeds

bodhi seeds

glad this got resolved. i thought it was a rather bold move to name a hybrid the same name as one of the parents...

im stoked to see tok get a proper release, shes a really cool plant....

Top Bottom