MC`s Forest Adventure

• Thread starter markscastle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bodhi seeds

bodhi seeds

Hey MC, I went and checked out the forums regarding this strain, and the breeder because I've been pretty intrigues also. It seems like he had some connection to Bodhi, as Bodhi showed up on his thread and made some seemingly positive comments.

outwest

no connection to me, but a friend of a friend. i asked my friend to pass on a message too...

bigg Irish

bigg Irish

sounds like the issue is resolving , good good, i have been looking for some landraces to start a new project the toks sound delightful, been looking for a black afghani too, im looking here on the farm for some good ones...

Reactions: mal
bongstar

bongstar

Wow. Very nice project. Your property is amazing along with all your beautiful plants. Its nice to see some one keeping old school strains alive and well . The genetics you have are stunning.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
I love this thread.
It is clear evidence that "living the dream" still requires a shit ton of work... And destroys the myth that cannabis users are lazy and unmotivated.
Good luck with the rest of the season(s)
Take care

treebark1950

treebark1950

I just wanted to say that everyday I get on the farm I have to check this thread!

I agree living the dream!!

Sometimes when I'm smokin a funny one I wonder how mr castle is doing up in the woods, oh the city life!

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Me too, just wondering how things are for you. I hope very well, glad you got the Talk of Kabul issue settled. I will be growing some of Bodhi's seeds this winter and am looking for fire. Sounds like things are going well for you and yours, I hope you have a beautiful fall and a great harvest. Sleep lightly for the next month or so with a loaded gun at the ready, hope those girls are right out the door from you. Wouldn't want to see your hard work go into someone else's pocketses, take care my friend

mal

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

MC you have always been interesting but this is very cool. Glad I stumbled onto this thread. I find my self sharing your trials and tribulations with friends and family. It's like a written version of some of the reality tv I watch. Moonshiners and popcorn sutton images fill my head. Lol. Good luck

Disambiguator

Disambiguator

Good to see another old timer getting it on. It's been awhile, bro and a tough road to get back, I understand. Got some wear on them old tires, so just watch out for them rocks. P

Yellowjacket

Yellowjacket

Another week gone by with no word from Mark. If his puter is down (it was the HD whining) then he can't pay for getting it fixed until the 3rd IF he can find the money in his budget then. This sux.

YJ

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Well hope alls well Out there MC ... probly Just a computer Issue (I hope)
but Yeah i can see a bit of Worry, and Wonderin !! Bout where ya are and
how your doing .. Be well MC i'll be back around to see if youve been back!!
~Smokes~

Top Bottom