MC`s Forest Adventure

• Thread starter markscastle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
deepthought

deepthought

Been working together on the dry shed all day. Walls are up. Just need to do the door.

bigdaddyg8

bigdaddyg8

don't sound like its going to be easy to put a door on that large dog house .
not level ,not plum and its not quite square.
seems like all the things you need right to hang a door ?
i know you will figure it out ! and i am sending you good positive vibes !

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I should have worked on the Winchester Mystery house ! LOL! If you`ve ever done a tour you have an idea what my " dog house" looks like . Please don`t ask for pics ! Well you may get some inside ones when it`s full of buds later.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I got my work cut out for me today. Got a flat tire to fix and need to do a water run. I need to clean up the tools and stuff for the shed that`s done and my son and I are going to do the center supports for the hoops so we can put up the plastic. There was a small amount of morning dew this morning and bud rot always starts when the humidity goes up as the temps drop at night up here. Long before rain becomes much of a concern. But rain will be coming soon enough. Always more and more work. only a little more than a week until harvest time starts if the plants are ready. I won`t be taking them early as they need to be ripe and ready to be premium bud. But it is getting closer. I`m hoping the trimmer will make shorter work of the trimming. So far got my son, me, and one or two trimmers set up.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Dam we got a short rain from a passing thunder storm. I`m still waiting for the rest of the Honda payment so couldn`t afford a trip to go get help putting up the plastic over the tunnels. I guess it shouldn`t rain again for over a week now. I`ll have to let it stay uncovered and hope the wind comes up to dry it off, then we need to get it covered. Could get some bud rot but it wasn`t very bad so maybe not. Just have to wait and see at this point. Starting to get a small amount of amber so should be cutting and trimming soon. can`t wait until it`s all in and safe!

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
im ready for some pixs whenever u are Mark.

confu

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Wind came up and humidity shot down fast. I lucked out this time. I spent the day doing some clean up and fetching some water. Looking at some pics maybe tomorrow?

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
DSCN0412
DSCN0411

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
First close up is Chemdog 91 x ToK, second one is C-red, third is Master Kush, forth is Pineapple. More pics coming later some time, maybe later this week?

monkeymun

monkeymun

Beautiful pics bro, your garden is amazing.

Love the look of the Chemdog 91 x ToK and the Pineapple. Awesome colors. They good yielders?

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Beautiful pics bro, your garden is amazing.

Love the look of the Chemdog 91 x ToK and the Pineapple. Awesome colors. They good yielders?
Fair yielders but not my biggest in the garden.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
mad bushes bro!

is the purple in that pineapple brought on by low temps?

neverbreak

The pineapple isn`t a true purple. It is because of the cold. The Chemdog 91 x ToK that is pictured is a true purple phenol but most are not purple like that one.

bigdaddyg8

bigdaddyg8

everything seems to be finishing up real nice .
ain't nothin wrong with that drying shed .another job well done !
looks nice and straight from my house .door looks like it closes great .

Top Bottom