MC`s Forest Adventure

• Thread starter markscastle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
It`s the angle! The dry shed really looks better in the picture but the door closes real good somehow.

Windy as hell this morning and a few broken branches. I think I`ll pull them instead of trying to mend them as mending them has had less than good results so far. They are too brittle and the buds are dense and heavy. I could use a little smoke anyway. Son`s going to water today and I`ll be fetching more water. I`ll clean up some more and fix some string in the shed to hang with later. Thinking it`s a harvest moon on the 18th so I might cut some of the most mature indica plants around then while it`s dry. It will give me more room in the shed later when most of the bud is mature . I may put up a 10x10 dome tent to use for trimming if it gets rainy when full harvest is in swing. I`ll be able to run the generator for the trimmer , lights and dehydrator even in the rain.

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Hay mark, did u run any of the TOK or the Warlord this year, sorry if I missed it im curious to see them in flower, I have a pack of seeds of both and am wanting to pop some for the indoors thanks...........GM

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I still have Talk of Kabul , I gave some to Bodhi Sativa and we both made the same cross with it. Wouldn`t you know seems I am in a parallel with a few other breeders all the time. Last time it was Mota. Yep the story is true. If you could check there was a grow show of the ToK on Over Grow. Didn`t run any of my other crosses with it or Warlord this season. I`m mostly running Cough Drop Kush, God`s Gift, C-Red, Chemdog 91 x ToK, Pineapple, a few Master Kush crosses, some Alien Dawg v1, and a few others. Going to list a few packs of each after the grow is over and you all have a front seat at MC`s Forest Adventure.

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Bummer I was hoping for some bud shots of the TOK or Warlord for some motivation, I popped some of the TOK about a year or two ago but had to cull them I had to much shit going on at once and dident have room for everything, here are some pics of the plants before they were culled,
DSC03448
DSC03449
DSC03445

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Those look like nice starters did you clone them?
They were beautiful babys nice and healthy, No they all got culled, I got in over my head and started to many seed at once and did not have the room for them all, I still have 14 seeds of the TOK and 10 of the Warlord.......GM

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Well things have come to almost a halt here because of lack of funds. I`m still waiting on my Honda payment and other moneys have not come through. I`m shit out of luck without the gas to run fans, dehydrators, lights, etc. I also need fuel to transport trimmers and food to feed them while they are up here. The sunny days are running out and rain will be here by the end of the month making it much harder to trim and dry with out power. My son and I will do what we can setting up the tables, power cords, and tent and then we will work on a few broken branches while we wait for opportunity to knock.

Jade

Jade

WOW! your garden looks great. I love all the colors. Everything looks so nice and healthy.:)

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Yes but it is slow to finish for some reason. It`s starting to now but it should have stopped growing and started to mature a week and a half ago. Some stuff is almost ready but other people`s grows around here are ahead of mine. They all say the same thing about my grow, that it is so healthy! Well that it is this year. Only had a few broken branches , other than that it was perfect ! (could have had it started earler thoug as the plants would have been bigger)

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
looks good Mark, thanks for putting up pixs
confu

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Well the buyer of my Honda has got ahold of me and said he`ll be up today. I `m betting he will short me but make some kind of payment. Also other things in the works may come through yet but short of expectations. Still anything will help if it is enough to pay for fuel for the generator. All I need is to run my fans for now as the humidity is low. If it rains I`ll need the dehumidifier also. I also need enough to get my help up the hill and feed them while they trim. Until then I`ll do what I can but my eyes are bad and my hands numb. My son is faster at trimming than me but has a bad back. Not sure how well this will go without enough help. I am still hopeful we can get a large chunk done before the rain sets in. After all the work and expense I`d hate to lose part of my crop to mold !

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Looks like I`ll be doing some trimming soon. I got my Honda nearly paid off and got supplies yesterday. I also have something else working out so It should allow me enough to get a use spare tire, some gas and what not so I can go pic up some help. I might not be able to get everything done by the next rain but I will get a shed or two sheds full done and the tunnels covered. then I can finish in the lull and use the dehydrator and fans. Should be ok. Now I`m wondering what kind of yield I`m going to have. I don`t have much of a concern over the quality as that is going to be super good! The caughdrop kush is the frostiest stuff I`ve ever grown and is better than GSC. Everything is turning out frosty as hell this year !

Top Bottom