MC`s Forest Adventure

• Thread starter markscastle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I don`t really know, I don`t keep up with those store bought brands, I make all my own and make tea custom to the plants needs as I go. But I suggest you keep organic.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
We got the weeding all done but ran into problems getting the motorhome leveled. I rewired the hydraulic levelers only to find they won`t come down far enough to get it level in the front. The plumbing and drainage doesn't`t work right and even the propane/electric fridge doesn`t operate well unless the motorhome is level. I`ll need to get a 10 ton hydraulic jack , some cement blocks and wood blocks and jack it up placing the blocks where it will be level when let down. I`ll use the RV levelers in the back to make it stable. Looks like I have my work cut out for me again. I`m thinking I should get an air compressor and use an air operated jack. Got the sewer drain hose to hook up as well yet.

I decided to go with a 275 gal cage style tank to carry water in the truck up from the creek. I bought two tanks that are still on the truck. May place one by the RV for the veggie garden and the RV. So dam much to do these days!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I`m in my early 60`s and been disabled for years. On top of that I have nerve damage from becoming diabetic last Fall. It`s really hard now and I do need help but what else am I to do just give up? Not as long as I have a hart beat my friends!

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I`m in my early 60`s and been disabled for years. On top of that I have nerve damage from becoming diabetic last Fall. It`s really hard now and I do need help but what else am I to do just give up? Not as long as I have a hart beat my friends!
Amen

K

KBA

I dont know if it works or not, but I saw an old High Timers Video , Sea of Green, I think it was. If you take cuttings and put them under 12/12 instead of 24 hours light they will show M or F before rooting or while , supposedly within 2 weeks or so. Was catching up on thread and it struck me, might be able to help someone out maybe!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
As long as the cuttings are from genetic material that is over two months old it will go into flower and can be reversed back into veg. But clones and cuttings should be female in the first place unless you plan on keeping a male line for breeding. I have takien cuttings from males but that`s because the male plant was getting to large for the area used.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Todays agenda; pick up my son and move what isn`t being used in the house in the valley into storage to be ready for the move, Buy blocks to level the motorhome and get it level, clean it up to move into. See when I can get the blazer into the shop to cork up the heater core and check out the over heating so I can get down south to pick up the clones/cuttings to plant ASAP. I will be employing one of my trimmers to help with moving my son`s stuff out of the house and into storage and to get the beds ready to plant. Running so behind on things but still should be able to get everything done by the first week of June. May have to get one more helper on the soil mixing and digging the holes. Got everything we need for it but time.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Got some stuff moved into storage, got the blocks and got the motorhome level. I got ahold of my trimmer and he has a doctor appointment on the 30th so not sure he will be able to help with the move. He will be able to come up and work on the soil /planting? I may be able to get my son-in-law to help with the move that weekend if he isn`t working. We are going to ask the landlord if we can have until the 2nd at pro-rated. Need time to clean the rental after the move. I`m tired and soar.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Picked up the external propane fittings for the motorhome , looked at a two room office trailer and decided to buy it. It will give me a better place to dry/trim and/or have trimmers stay in. I`ll need to paint it inside and put a wood stove in. It`s having new siding and frame work put in before being brought up. Has new flooring and one piece metal roof. I can also use it for storage and cut the storage fees I`m paying now. Also went by the storage and picked up my other stereo receiver and CD player. Got to have tunes! I checked out a water truck on the way home. It`s a little ruff but runs ,needs a few tires and has no pump. It would be great for fetching water ,road dust control and fire control. Just a little short on funds for it right now ...but it would be nice to have. Think it has a 1200 gal tank that comes off on rails and can support a dump or flat bed. Hydraulics work for a dump bed. Maybe I`ll be able to make enough money for it before it gets sold? Only problem is if I got it every grower from far and wide would be asking me to truck them in some water. I would hate to be committed, but at the same time it would pay for it`s self.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I got the lecture from my son the other day. It used to be me doing the lecturing! Seems it`s protocol for ladies to hold the door open for me now that I`m old and grey. It`s a sign of respect for your elders. It was getting confusing as I was having to jump and get the door before they could and he had to straighten me out about that. Funny thing about getting old is you may look old on the outside but you keep thinking your still young. It`s not that bad though because I still get to look at all the nice ass and that`s what maters . I`m loving seeing the short shorts starting to appear again this Spring! :-)

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Well this aged guy needs to get his ass down to South Cali this weekend to pic up cuttings/clones. Here`s what`s been offered; SFV, Trinity OG, White Bubba, Star fighter, Jews Gold, True OG, Skywalker, and GSC from two sources. One source is Delae 632 and the other one wants to remain unnamed . I also may have some Blue dream x X , and have 5 unsexed survivors of my own genetics . I should have a good show this year anyway. Everything I`ll be running will be top shelf genetics!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I`m back but will update you all later . I`ve only had a few hours of sleep in the last couple of days and that was sitting in the Blazer at a rest stop along the freeway.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
OK I got some much needed sleep and the clones made it back just fine. Crazy freeway system down there! Got lost and couldn`t get off! Spent a whole tank of gas just looking for HWY 101 Finely decided to hit 10 West and try to run into it. I didn`t but did find Hwy 1 west and took it up the coast to 101. That was a nice drive! Going to have to make this trip again some time when I have more time to enjoy! Got to meet up with Delae 632 and got some fine genetics for the grow!

Got a message after I got back. A dispensary owner who looked at the property a few years back had asked my friend who brokered the property to me if I was still interested in selling. He made an offer of 85 k in cash. Well that's a lot of money but only about what I got into it now. I think it`s worth a little more now. Still I wish I had the money to invest in this place, it would be such a nice place and could be very productive with a little capitol. But I`m absolute about not borrowing money from a Banker ever again! Can`t say I`m not tempted by 85 k though. That would go a long ways on a smaller property more suited to my health needs.

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Glad to hear you got back safely Mark. Hopefully my directions were ok!

Top Bottom