MC`s Forest Adventure

• Thread starter markscastle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Got all but three of the purple deisel cut and trimmed, three more to go and then the Bubba is next! Been having my buddy work the t4 trimmer at his house as he is on grid. He had to go to the VA hospital to see what is wrong with a sholder implant and may have to go to theripy though. I'm hoping to get most of my grow processed ASAP as it's ready to cut for the most part.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I'm slacking off cutting for a day. My buddy who is using my t-4 trimmer is finishing up his outdoor befor the rain hurts his crop while mine is all covered in tbe greenhouses. Once he gets his caight up we will go to townon mine. HellI might have to watermy plants in tje rain! The covered green houses do have draw backs .

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Not even half done with harvast st my location. Mostly cutand taken to my buddy' s where I have the t4 and bringing tubs of trimmed buds back to put in hanging baskets. I tryed to trim some aat night but it'd just to cold now. I made a trip to the two co-op grows and all of it is trimmed and drying. Looking very good habe no idea what the yield will be yet . Lots though maybe 150-200 units ?

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I supplyed little in the way of labor to to co-op grows but supplyed most of thr soil nutrents and equipment to the tune of 35k . I also supplyed about half of the clones. On mine I had tunnels covering it because I grow mine late into harvast and it's the last to be pulled. Didn't tain much so I cod have got away without tunnels this year but you never know. It's raining now. One problem that tunnels or greenhouses have is sometimes you need to water even when it's raining ! Greenhouses also can have co2 ansd supplimental lighting though. Even with tunnels you need fans, that expencive off grid !

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Rain , Rain ,Rain ! I got all but one Bubba harvasted in the lower Greenhouse harvasted. I have three in the middle greenhouse to go yet. One is a purple D and the secnd cuttings of the other Purple D are ready to harvast. Still haven't got to the upper greenhouse , mostly Cherry Pie with to Panama Red and two OG kush in the back. No sign of any mold even with 100% humidity and all this rain ! I'm going to take a pic of the top greenhouse and post it. Still no word on how much yield on my Co-op grows.it's still curing.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Yesterday went bad. Had the belt drive on my t4 trimmer break. Going to be looking for a new one today. I took some pics of the greenhouses and will post in the next few days.
While I was at the trimmers I fell asleep on there sofa. They said I turned white as a sheet and stopped breathing. After shaking me for 10 min. I woke up. I just felt asleep. My blood sugar was a tad low so the fed me and I felt better. I'd found myself on the floor at home earlyer and the phone was ringing. I'd missed 8 calls on the phone. Not sure what's going on with me.

King Julien

King Julien

Yesterday went bad. Had the belt drive on my t4 trimmer break. Going to be looking for a new one today. I took some pics of the greenhouses and will post in the next few days.
While I was at the trimmers I fell asleep on there sofa. They said I turned white as a sheet and stopped breathing. After shaking me for 10 min. I woke up. I just felt asleep. My blood sugar was a tad low so the fed me and I felt better. I'd found myself on the floor at home earlyer and the phone was ringing. I'd missed 8 calls on the phone. Not sure what's going on with me.

Had a friend that had a similar experience years ago. Was in his mid 30's when he started having episodes. First it was something small like a nap he wouldn't wake up from but that progressed to a couple of short blackouts and then he collapsed in his kitchen and his wife found him lying there when she got home from work many hours later.

Long story short he had diabetes. True story. Not at all saying that's what it is nor am I a doctor and thus you should never listen to my advice. On that note though...Go see a doctor. It could be something like diabetes but it could also be something like a brain tumor or a heart condition and it could even be something like an oddball spell that you'll never have again. The point is if you don't know don't go playing with your life just go and get it checked out.

Ceveres

Ceveres

Can't like that one. King Julien is right man, get to a doc and rest. I've read thru a lot of your adventure and it's been an awesome ride to tag along, but I've noticed you seem to overwork yourself often. There are young ambitious guys that would kill to help you out for free, just to learn a speck of the knowledge you have in there. Take care of yourself man, can't grow pot if you're bed ridden.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I have been diabetic type 2 for over a year. I`m not sure this is because of this that I had a dark sleep. My blood sugar was a little low that morning, about 98 ,just not that low but lower than I can remember. I`ve only tested low a couple of times around that level but never felt bad or anything.
Anyway Taped up the belt as a new one won`t
be able to be ordered until Monday and will take 2 days to get to the store to pick up. Here are the pictures of the greenhouses bottom one is done, middle one has three plants left and the second cut to do, the top one hasn`t been harvested on yet.
DSCN0735
DSCN0737
DSCN0738

DSCN0736
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
OK the last pic is a second picture of the middle greenhouse. the one uncut Purple Diesel hangs in the way to see the back. The second pic from the top is also the middle greenhouse with a better view down at the end.

King Julien

King Julien

Well that sounds about right. I would definitely go in for a general check-up. If nothing else start keeping a closer eye on your blood glucose levels.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I go for my 6 month A1c blood check and doctor's appointment first week of Dec. Last blood work was extencive and showed all organs working good,blood fat and pressure good, weight good. No conserns were found. Been feeling ok so not sure what it was.

King Julien

King Julien

I go for my 6 month A1c blood check and doctor's appointment first week of Dec. Last blood work was extencive and showed all organs working good,blood fat and pressure good, weight good. No conserns were found. Been feeling ok so not sure what it was.

Well then all the more reason to get it checked out. Good to know you're already scheduled so soon.

I ignore things like aches and pains and it may bite me in the ass one day but I won't mess around with losing consciousness. Best case scenario something's out of whack and you put it back in place or it just goes away. Worst case scenario it happens behind the wheel or while climbing a flight of stairs.

Let us know how it goes and keep taking care of yourself man so we can keep seeing you drop fat buds on us.

Top Bottom