MC`s Forest Adventure

• Thread starter markscastle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Raining now and the snow is nearly melted. I got out in the truck and got all supplied up but nearly didn't make it back up the hill. I think it just needs a tune up.
All my seedlings are doing great and looking forward to nice wether so I can get back to cleaning oit the greenhouses and camp. There a 2.4 acre property just up the road from me for sale. I can aford it but it is covered in trees and no imprivements. Would be an easy move. I'd need a well and septic as well as fiencing and clearing. Still it woyld be just as far from town and just as likely I'd get snowed in during winter storms though. Still waiting to sign the papers on my 20 acres that is sold. Going to carry with a note over two years.

SmokeyMcBowl

SmokeyMcBowl

Can’t wait to see you kill it this year! Read a good amount of your journey can’t wait to see what you got coming this season. I’m just doing 5x 200 gal this year but I have goals to start going bigger next year. Best of luck!

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Hey hey MC.. hope alls going well.. Spring is slowly coming.. out here, lol Vermont passed a law so we now can legally grow 2 plants.. YAY better then it was. i guess,1st state to have legislation pass such a bill.. A small step forward ..

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Got most of my seedlings repotted before the storm. Got them under a hps 400 watt light in a 4 ' x 4' area . Looking forward to putting them under the sun. I want em big enough to take a cutting or two from each to root and place under 12 ,12 to sex.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
My truck is down so I'll have to get it towed to the shop. Should have gave it a tune up earlyer. Today goung for supplies then if I get time going to ge see a person selling a swamp cooler. Every year I think about getting one for the RV and by the time it gets hot there none to be found at a good price. RV sits in the sun and running the AC costs more fuel on the generator
Hoping to convert it to 12 v and run off batteries and solar.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Cleaned up the weeds in my Greenhouses today. Next a few repairs . Put my seedlings out in the sun today. Have a couple floresent lights to add light to 18 hours but they will stay outside as long as it is no less than 50 degrees at night and it stays sunny. Need em big to take clones from.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Just heard they are still busting people for growing over 6 plants or transporting over 1 pound or without a medical recomendation or any amount without a recomendation here in Bitte County. There have also been a few dozen cases where they took property and fined people for growing starting at 28k and so far up to 60k. These fines are held against the land owner by way of lien on the property. So much for the tax,control and regulate laws passed into law protecting growers. Not happening ! We still need effective laws past to make cannabis legal .

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Well I got a big ass oak treedown on the road to the spring and nearly out of water. Been cutting on it for two days now. Going to take an other two days to clear all of the wood off the road.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I managed to cleat the road and fetch a load of water before the next storm. Lot of work for this old man ! Today I'm planning on fetching a couple loads of water. Trying to get my tanks cought up . The greenhouse is cleared of weeds and needs a little repair. All my seedlings are now between 3 and 6 inches high . Won't be long until they need to be repotted again.

I may have my 10 acres rented to own by a different party. Still looking for an other property to buy. One 2.4 acre plot of land is availible just up the road from me and I might make an offer on it. It has more useable land but would need cleared and a well put in. It would be eazyer to get in and out in the winter being on the top of the ridge . Same long trip to town and still above the snow line though . Wouldn't be able to move for a couple years but it's only a 1000 ft up the road from where I am now so it wouldn't be that hard to move on to it.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Got three loads of water yesterday. Filled my 1000 gallon tank up. 9nly need to fill my 1500 gallon tank to be caught up with water. I bought a bunch of 250 gallon smart pots and soil from a friend moving out of state. Got to get water caught up and the transfer tank oit of yhe truck to get my smart pots and soil. Then do a few repares on the greenhouses around the Spring storms.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Got three loads of water yesterday. Filled my 1000 gallon tank up. 9nly need to fill my 1500 gallon tank to be caught up with water. I bought a bunch of 250 gallon smart pots and soil from a friend moving out of state. Got to get water caught up and the transfer tank oit of yhe truck to get my smart pots and soil. Then do a few repares on the greenhouses around the Spring storms.
Round and round we go eh Mark? Lol

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Yep one more time, if God blesses me . I might make an offer on a piece of property and I migjt have my 10 acres sold soon. But I won't be moving rigjt away. Maybe next year?

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I only ended up getting 3 loads of water yesterday. Trying for more today. Got the possible buyers of my 10 acred coming by today. Also expect rain.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Re set the apointment with the prospected buyers of yhe property until tomarrow. Been raining and even had some snow that didn't stick. More snow perdicted . I'll be glad when mother nature calms down and it stays warm enough to put my plants back out in the sun. I still need a couple loads of water and need to make a few cuts on the downed oak trees to comepletly clear the roads to the creek.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Got my tanks all full. Going to get one more load at first light so I can run my pressure washer on the outside of the Rv and a few other things. Then the transfer tank comes out and I can go fetch my smart pots and soil! Looks like sun and worm for the next week. Going to makw a push to get as much done outside as I can.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Yep my predictions about Tax,Regulate and Control are spot on. Increases of 45% in prices are causing peeps to go back to the Black Market. Because prices went down year adter year many Mom and Pop growers through in the towel. Now there will be shortages and higher prices by summer. LOL lets get it together and legalize without all the taxes, Regulation and controls !

m8ty

m8ty

Yesterday i found out that i can get pounds of bud for 1100 dollars and this is in Florida's black-market :-o

If my own grown bud wasn't so much better i would get a pound for my personal use and fuck all to growing my own, but there is just no comparison, the commercial grown buds are small and green compared to my huge buds with a nice 3 month cure.

WP 20180206 002
WP 20180206 003
WP 20180130 015
WP 20180130 021
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I understand mid grade goes for 2,800 in OK and Ak . About the same in NY.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Looking like a week or more of warm sunny weather ahead. Pitting plants out in the sun and will run a couple lights to keep them at 18 hours of light. Lots to get done before the heat of summer .

Top Bottom