MC`s Forest Adventure

• Thread starter markscastle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Motarebel

Motarebel

You can have that effen snow! lol Gettin warm here so ours should be gone by mornin,hasn't been so white here in the mitten this year. Bro your gonna dig the Toxic Lemon,got some runnin myself and damn near popped a mornin wood smellin the biotch this morning! I haven't forgot about ya,was just gettin over a stomach virus when the sinus infection hit. Found the pack of Cujo you was lookin for and some others.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
OH thanks I haven`t forgot about you ether Mota,be sending you some ToK soon as I can get out of here. It`s been snowing hard all day. May be in a few days? Good thing is Brute has desided to use his doghouse,LOL! Yep that virus has made it`s rounds around here but I`ve escaped it so far! My kids & grand kids weren`t so lucky.My dauther also had a sinus infection and went into the ER, they said it was an other flue bug.Two of em going around I gess.Take care and no hurry as I`m not going anywhere soon anyway.

P

primeform

Just won a pack of WiFi in Logic`s auction! Stoked !!! Starting Some more seeds today;Dogbite (West Coast Dawg X Lemon Drop Kush) , Original Alien Dawg ,Original Sensi Star, Toxic Lemon, Pre 98 Bubba Kush and Talk of Kabul.

Well it`s starting to snow! Need to get water in the RV and start the generator to charge up the batteries.Going to start a batch of Ham and Split Peas for supper tonight.Should serve to keep it warmer tonight as well.

nice selection mark! will be following your progress this season.

B

Bluenote

Nice looking dog , Heinzl type bloodlines? Your setup looks to be coming along , nice place to winter out.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Still Buyin Seeds

With your collection you are still buying seeds, you are a true seed ho. Looks like you've got a part time job filling those propane tanks, seen a trailer with a wood stove in it. Would be a great money saver if you had one in your camper. Hope everything is going well for you and yours

mal

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Nice looking dog , Heinzl type bloodlines? Your setup looks to be coming along , nice place to winter out.

Not sure the bloodlines,Brute is blue nose and red nose pitbull.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
With your collection you are still buying seeds, you are a true seed ho. Looks like you've got a part time job filling those propane tanks, seen a trailer with a wood stove in it. Would be a great money saver if you had one in your camper. Hope everything is going well for you and yours

mal

Yep still buying seeds, just not as much these days.My tanks last about 10-14 days in Winter. When I get set up on the property I`m going to build a poll cover 30 x 20 ish with corrigated metal roof that covers the front. End of Summer/early Fall I`ll inclose it in the front starting with a deck and then walls.It will have a small wood stove and some of my stuff from storage.(Oak table & chairs,Leather couch,Oak coffee table & enertainment center with TV and sterieo, washer & dryer,ect.) Thinking pot belly stove? Some day I`ll replace the shack with a nice cabin.

One thing for sure is it will be done`Pay as you go`,No bank loans! Not going to give my hard work away to them crooks again!

Good thing is I have no credit after the backruptsy and forcloser, but also no bills ! Right now I have very low property taxes,car registration ,insurance,storage fee, cell phone and internet fees is all. When this place is done I will not have storage fees ,food bill will go down,and I might make some money off logging ,fire wood, and what not.May also grow X-mas trees to sell. Lots can be done for extra $. Of coures I`ll be growing my favorite herb and making seeds along the way.:character0053::hunter::pimp:

There will be so much to work on when I get down there! Fiences,water supply,sewage,greenhouse,garden area,orchards,chicken pens ,hog pens,solar power, oh Satalite TV and Internet! and I`ll need to put in drainage and gravel the road ! It will be years before it is on par.

B

Bluenote

Not sure the bloodlines,Brute is blue nose and red nose pitbull.

I can see that he's an APBT , it's why I asked. Don't get me started on the color crazes in the APBT . Nose color has nothing to do with bloodline and there are a dozen different bloodlines that will throw rednosed dogs , the Blues are a different story , they're a modern manipulation of the old genetics that came in through the Blue Paul dogs of ( alternatively Blue Poll) of Glasgow and Edinbourough.

Your dog looks a great deal like some of the oldtime dogs that came down through Heinzl and which were later bred by John Fonseca in Sacto in the old days before the fads and all the idiots with their jugheaded lowrider backyard bred CRAP ruined the breed.

Your dog is a nice looking dog , that hearkens back to a forgotten time , and the genetics came together in him to produce a dog that I could drop in a photo from the era of The Gas House Dog , The Bob Tail Bitch , Imported Rafferty and others and he'd be right in place.

Thes dogs are a uniquely American *treasure* that has been perverted and manipulated for Fads and testosterone accentuation and what has happened to them is a f***ing tragedy of EPIC proportions.

R.I.P..............right Reverend Howard Heinzl you are and always will be missed....... you'll see your dog manifested in these old Ghosts........

The second one is what my stuff is based upon , I'm one of the few people in the country left with dogs that still have Carver blood close enough to the front to appear on a 6 gen pedigree.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YPliNrKf7M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5IlFER86uc&feature=related

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
The parents were both owned by the people I got Brute from,They were from Texas. There Bitch was named old Lady and looked alot like the one in the second video. Brute looks so much like some in the first video however. I can see him fitting right in with those dogs. I `ll check with them again but the name Heinzl did come up when I asked about his breeding. I just can`t remember what they said about it all. At any rate Brute is special if only to me.

B

Bluenote

The parents were both owned by the people I got Brute from,They were from Texas. There Bitch was named old Lady and looked alot like the one in the second video. Brute looks so much like some in the first video however. I can see him fitting right in with those dogs. I `ll check with them again but the name Heinzl did come up when I asked about his breeding. I just can`t remember what they said about it all. At any rate Brute is special if only to me.

And that last is all that really matters. As for the rest of it all you had to say was Texas , while I couldn't call your dogs pedigree exactly chances are good could I could call out the breeders in it.

The two items you mention fit right well , Carver got most all his base dogs from Heinzl and Earl Tudor , and of course Howard got most of his stuff from Tudor , these are three names that will turn up in almost *every* pedigree of an APBT and in many AST pedigrees , the only breeder in history more pivotal Colby and *every* and I do mean *every* modern APBT or AST ( AmStaff) will have Colby in the pedigree if one goes back far enough.

By the way Carver was out of San Antonio , a true south Texas outlaw and paradoxically a highly ethical and moral man , a pimp ,a gambler , gunrunner , dope runner.......but never , ever a thief. And it would have been worth a mans life to hit a woman , any woman in front of him , an eight grade formal education but able to calculate odds and interest in his head and discuss the great southern writers at considerable length with "scholars" from Tulane , Rice.

The man was a walking talking societal paradox.

But I digress. At any rate he's a nice looking dog , I'm not real surprised he's from Texas , there;ll be some good blood back there if you ever care to look just for histories sake , maybe through Maloney , maybe through McCoy or several others.

And hey I'm glad to see the old boy has a good home and companion , a lot of 'em don't nowadays. 'Bout half the folks I see with APBTs over this way cause me to have to over-ride an overwhelming impulse to kick their ass up between their shoulder blades , a buncha punks walking their pecker on a leash for the most part. Sad to see the breed killed off by such pendejos.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I understand that Pitbulls were first bred by the Romans. They were rat catching dogs that they would bet on as to which one could catch the most.They were bred not to fight each other or bite people but only rats.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I want to let ya all know I started my seeds this morning because of the cold and snow. I scuffed them for 30 seconds then put them in cups of warm water. They sink when the water gets in the shell and until then they don`t often start showing tails. Soon as they show enough tail ( about 1/16 inch) I plant them tail down in soil. I start counting the days of age as soon as they break soil and shed the shell. So far four dog bite of 5 have sunk,25 of 25 ToK and 2 of 10 Pre 98 have sunk.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Looks like tails starting to show on the Aliendawg and Sensi Star seeds already. That`s very fast !

Snow was melted by rain just before the storm got over and now the ground is nothing but mud. I had to change out the propane last night and have no reserve so soon as I can I need to go to town for gas ,propane,and a few supplies. May rain again today? Not much though I wouldn`t think. Need to send off and check some mail anyway.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
MC,

You should write a book based on your epic thread.

Its a fun journal to read. Keep on!

M

mars

Hey MC. Has your Pre 98 sprouted. I got one to pop in H202. The rest turned to mush with tap water. I'm hoping for a girl. All the bubba x kali popped quick. Is the TOK a compact plant or a stretchy plant ?
Take it easy. mars

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
No the ToK and Pre 98 have yet to sprout as well as the... OK just checked and maybe 8 Tok just starting. No Dogbite yet,one Toxic Lemon. I`ll be planting some of the Aliendawg and Sensi Star tomarrow. Hey just thought about it! Isn`t that what the Starfighter was made with? This is the first run original of Aliendawg( V1) and Sensi Star(V1) though.May have different phenos as well.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
That guy is disturbing if you ask me! Definately not in the running!

Top Bottom