Me Again Have A Few Questions

• Thread starter Jazz Thomas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jazz Thomas

Jazz Thomas

Can anyone tell me what is the reasoning for this?

And also if anyone knows any natural ways of feeding like nature nutes to feed with.

Thanks! Follow my IG: Mr_gr0w_youngin420

Blaze on big homies!0

Me again have a few questions
Me again have a few questions 2
Me again have a few questions 3
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Can anyone tell me what is the reasoning for this?

And also if anyone knows any natural ways of feeding like nature nutes to feed with.

Thanks! Follow my IG: Mr_gr0w_youngin420

Blaze on big homies!0
Take a picture of the stem too

Jazz Thomas

Jazz Thomas

Its getting worse as the days go by... I think it could have to do with my water cause I just give em tap water....I have no ph/ppm reading on the water so it could maybe deal with that?

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Its getting worse as the days go by... I think it could have to do with my water cause I just give em tap water....I have no ph/ppm reading on the water so it could maybe deal with that?
Ya thats a huge problem... ph is very important bud.
Ph is very important your tap is probably 1 to 2 points high.

Screenshot 2017 01 28 18 54 38
ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Welcome to the farm.

There is a "template" for diagnosis of plant problems here in the infirmary.

If you use the template and give us the relevant information regarding the parameters of your grow or garden we as a community can better assist you with your issues.

Without any information we can only guess.
Best of luck.
Peace

Jazz Thomas

Jazz Thomas

I plan to buy a pH test kit this friday and how do you pull up the water for my county cause they need some water now and I'm not trying to continue to feed the plan tap water... Could u just go get a gallon of distilled water For the day?

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I plan to buy a pH test kit this friday and how do you pull up the water for my county cause they need some water now and I'm not trying to continue to feed the plan tap water... Could u just go get a gallon of distilled water For the day?
If you pm me your state and county i could probably start lookin.... ya you can just buy store water for now but that might be off on the ph too.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I agree with GT21 this is what makes gardening fun and you will learn more than just scrapping it and starting again .

Jazz Thomas

Jazz Thomas

I have decided to get a couple gallons of distilled water and some Epsom salt but can some one help me out on the dosage?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Epsoms are MgSO4, not an atom of Ca in it. You need something like gypsum (CaSO4). I'd start by dissolving 1T/gal water, but it's still going to take some time. Can you find a calcium-only product that's in liquid form? Even bone meal tea will be helpful.

I agree with GT, don't scrap, learn, do your best to keep the -Ca from progressing right now. And the pH stuff.

Latest posts

Top Bottom