Me Again Have A Few Questions

• Thread starter Jazz Thomas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Here we are, everyone's trying to diagnose this gentleman's problems but no one has even asked him what medium that he uses.
No one's asking what brand of soil or how he mixed it. No one is asking what type of Lights or what parameters of environmental controls he has.
His Leaf tips are burnt yet he has a Calcium deficiency. So is it over feeding or is it under feeding? I think that we as a community need to steer our new members to the "infirmary template" so that we can help him ACCURATELY diagnosed the issue. Then we can help with the steps to correct it.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Here we are, everyone's trying to diagnose this gentleman's problems but no one has even asked him what medium that he uses.
No one's asking what brand of soil or how he mixed it. No one is asking what type of Lights or what parameters of environmental controls he has.
His Leaf tips are burnt yet he has a Calcium deficiency. So is it over feeding or is it under feeding? I think that we as a community need to steer our new members to the "infirmary template" so that we can help him ACCURATELY diagnosed the issue. Then we can help with the steps to correct it.
That does help a lot when ppl put that template in the first post.

hermit186

hermit186

Dead roots!!!!!! Its to late. If you had some Cal25 and some enzymes to dissolve the roots but all that takes a week or two. Trim all the bad leaves and don't throw in bucket put in bag and get away from the plant your putting all the call signals in the air for a list of things in several categories'. Bugs Several kinds, mildew is there now and will be fine but get the bad leaves off and away from the plants. In the close nature of your plant mold is in your future.

Jazz Thomas

Jazz Thomas

Mars hydro 600w
Happy frog
No feed have been giving the Epsom salt for last week not really seeing a difference but not to much worse kinda better but kind the same I feel maybe should switch pots maybe get a lager pot? More soil? Help ....getting all kinds of different answers help narrow this down plz ?

hermit186

hermit186

Stop the Epsom salts Have you done a slurry test on the soil or get it in a position to measure the run off when Sea said you were chasing your tail, just stop. You need a PH reading and an enzyme to eat the dead roots. What ever you do no more Mag. You need a foliar spray with C you can uses several kinds of Calcium you can add but in the bad state of your plants and they are loaded with Mag. You can't use Cal/mag. I use 9.7%Calcium EDTA another I use is Cal25 is a bit pricey but is the biggest gun I have and I only use in the worse cases. You could finish them out
but you need to get the PH under control. I can't tell you what to do with out the readings I don't have a crystal ball
Distilled water should have a PH above 7 you need a ph reading going in and then a PH reading on the run off if you no how to do a slurry test would help to no that to.
Need up to date Pictures not blurry and of the whole plant

Jazz Thomas

Jazz Thomas

Okay so I have a concern.... Why is this happening...just giving distilled I have huge air flow. And its in a smart pot is this common or is this big red flag........HELP lol

KIMG0255
KIMG0254
Leew421

Leew421

It's all relative but you should have your light 16 inches or even 12 inches. When it gets bigger raise it up higher to spread the throw out

Top Bottom