me oils

• Thread starter FreshSteppin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FreshSteppin

Been makin oils for a few years now. heres some of the latest batches.
some bubba butter
OIL2.jpg

sour d that wouldn't butter up
oil22.jpg

BOg Bogglegum
oil4.jpg

super silver haze
oil3.jpg

DSCN02156.jpg

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
damn fresh, all of that is nice.

How do you make the type that is like the bubba butter (1st picture)

F

FreshSteppin

same technique I do with all slow warm water bath with vac purge.

that was an auto butter as I call it. Some strains/phenotypes of dif strains even just grown by diff growers can produce butter. Also buy adding some heat while whipping you can get this too.

dextr0

dextr0

Fresh: Nice work. Do you ever heat from the top (after solvent is gone obviously)? When i get somthing like that sour d pic if i heat it from the top and decarboloxylize ill get what that super silver haze looks like. Heat whip and spread around.

F

FreshSteppin

ya that sour d Pic is right after i whipped it up and tried to get it to butter but it wouldn't, after a few hours it did though. See if I can snap a pic of the butter if the disp hasn't devoured it yet

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
it all looks good, but that bubba looks insane!

F

FreshSteppin

little ripper of that bubba and im off for a good nights sleep

F

FreshSteppin

lots of it is trim but some of it is straight nug.

all oil is butane extracted with a glass extraction tube.

T

the_mad_hatter

nice pics,
what kinda camera are you using..

i like the looks and consistency (for what i can see) of the bubba and the sour d in particular..

you use glass huh..
i haven't found a glass blower yet with the capabilities to blow me the glass tube i want, so i have been using surgical stainless steel.

what kind of yields are you getting??

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

I would LOVE to smoke something like that. I have 2 plants that I am growing just for something like this. I am going to use one of The White and Blackberry. The 2 frostiest in my garden for sure. Should have close to a p and a half to make it from.
I also would like a DIY on how to get it to like that.

B

BoCo Buds

FS~ gotta give out some mad props for that sourd... the taste was just sticky icky in the mouth... amazingly clean. just fukn amazing... can't remember an occasion where i had such a clean sample... ;-)) sold! now we just need that tutorial... hehehe

really, between you & budgood... highest i've been in years. thank you brother... great experience for me. be well

B

BudGood

Yeah, for sure, those oils of yours were bomb bro, much props. That Sin OG was pretty funky too. I'm lookin' forward to trying out your vacuum purge technique, hehe. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery! :rasta2:

BoCo- I'd say that was definitely a memorable high, all those different oils with the HMK curve and Fresh's bubbler. That Chemhaze you gave me is nice, I blazed a bowl of it first thing this morning, very nice start your day high. :420:

F

FreshSteppin

Hey thanks guys. I only broke out one of the headstash oils too. Next time be ready for some funk. Hell a whole lot of my chem crop is going into oil. Its even tastier and stronger than the sour d oil.

thanks for the banner nug

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Hell yea...memorable session for sure...when is Rollin coming down?

T

the_mad_hatter

o what, u talking about CHOMPS
are you talking about the old skool CHOMPS from KM?

F

FreshSteppin

I have not the slightest clue what your talkin about bro, I mean chop as in harvest

Top Bottom