me oils

• Thread starter FreshSteppin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FreshSteppin

so first are some pics of some oils purging. bout 40g's from all kinds of crazy trim.

0210.jpg

0310.jpg

0420.jpg

o1.jpg

o5.jpg

B

Bobby Smith

Wow, that's absolutely beautiful.

More art than THC - you should blow some of those up and frame them (seriously).

F

FreshSteppin

next is some lil shots of some goodies.....

first is the toothache(sweet tooth x maui) in between butter and oil, and some of the lightest oil I've made to date.

toothache.jpg

then is the
nothern lights, not my fav but it gets the job done. Really don't like that nl smell.

nl5.jpg

then we have the tangerine haze (nycd x g13)
this shit is amazing amber goodness that leaves the sweetest citrus taste in your mouth. Cant get enough tang

tang.jpg

F

FreshSteppin

Wow, that's absolutely beautiful.

More art than THC - you should blow some of those up and frame them (seriously).

hahha I'm using a nikon point and shoot style cam.
waiting till after this crop to go get a cannon rebel and some macro lenses then ITS FUCKING ON> no doubt

D

DrGreenGenes

Nice work Freshy..... yum.... I need to get my camera rollin and post some pics of this oil we made from Purple Dragon... The Oil is purple.... It's wicked.

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

Sik!!! I wish i new how to make that.
Anyone with a link to this method
Or tutorial?
Is that all made from trim?

BUMP!! id love to know how to make stuff like this..

anyone kind enough to post a link to a tutorial or drop some knowledge to an eager farmer???

F

FreshSteppin

YEa I def want to see that. I haven't come across any out of 75+ strains that actually makes the oil purple. Though thinking back my buddy had a plant that was all purple with just barely dark dark green leaves. straight purple nugs and all, and when keifed it would produce purple keif. the strain was spicy and kinda nasty and I think it was called shiskaberry. I wonderrr........
to bad we had a falling out

F

FreshSteppin

its all over here. follow the steps that hashmasta puts up, and perfect your technique.

I don't want to share my exact technique as it is something I have perfected and is really meaningless in the big scope of things.

Though I will say that I now get roughly 2% more each run, and can take super gnarly shit and make some irie earlz out of it.

the basic concept being that the weed acts as a filter, the screen really does nothing but hold the weed back.

post number 555. 111 to go

F

FreshSteppin

SAFETY FIRST ALWAYS> seen too many people blow their shit up or have blow outs. A closed end tube is a must in my opinion. Its all fun till you get a face full of tane and oil and bud, or at best lose 40g of bud getting launched in the sky. I really can't stress this enough, although some may think I'm over doing it. This is VERY dangerous, even static pressure could ignite your ass.

so on to the closed tube
I have mine hand made out of glass. Gotta make sure you know a legit blower who will keep the wall thickness the same.

tube.jpg

NOT LIKE THE ONE BELOW>I DO NOT ADVOCATE THE USE OF OPEN ENDED ANYTHING> RUBBER STOPPERS CANT HOLD PRESSURE
q1.jpg

F

FreshSteppin

aight more oil pics

art you say....... pshhh no way hahha jk.
Thats the goal mein

o7.jpg

o6.jpg

o8.jpg

B

Bobby Smith

Again man, those are beautiful pics.

Can't imagine what it'd be like to smoke that shit (I've never even seen any in person).

B

BudGood

Yeah, I always put that rubber stopper in super tight, twisted in, and hold the can down as tight as I can to prevent any blowbacks. I'd love to find a glass tube like you have though FS.

Hydro Jack

Hydro Jack

I saw a tip that I now use for my stopper.....I have a piece of screen over the top of the stopper with a hole in the center for the gas inlet......The screen overlaps the sides of the tube and is held in place with a hose clamp.......No more blowout worries! HJ

F

FreshSteppin

here is some sweet sweet oil, aka jack flash.
first a nug then the oil it makes
jack1.jpg

e11.jpg

e31.jpg

e21.jpg

e4.jpg

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Like budda...
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqPiJ0L7YmY[/YOUTUBE]

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

Wow! You are a true master of your craft.

I am about to make BHO for the first time tomorrow. I've been doing my research but don't quite know what the vac purge process is. What is it? From what I've read I was planning on placing the pyrex dish on a heating pad for a half hour or so after the butane bubbles off in the dish of warm water. Is this not right? Sorry if you don't want me bombing your thread with Q's. It's just when I see those pics I get wood and want to get similar results!

B

BudGood

How much do you think one of those would run Fresh? I'm gonna be in that area next Thursday, gotta go to the doc.

GreenThumbBill, there are a few different vac purge methods around. Fresh may not want to post his exact methodology, who can blame him, his oils make the dispensary he's affiliated with very popular for the hash, I'm sure. Google is your friend... ;)

Top Bottom