Mean Greens 3rd Attempt At First Grow Lol

• Thread starter MeanGreen420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

Good place for trying to mainline/manifold?
Was attempting that my on my other failed grow. Idk if I’ll have enough space to spread out 3 plants like that but it’s worth a shot. But that would also increase veg time. Think I could manifold and make 16 tops from rooted clones in 3 weeks?

MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

Better yet I got another manifold type I just thought of that might work with less topping I’ll draw it tonight.

Axel Rose

Axel Rose

I tried it out on my GG4 it did cut down time for veg. I tried to do the mainline technique with 4 branches instead and it seemed to work just fine to cut down veg time. But I think I got a bigger bush from training and topping. I'll have to try the manifold with 2 branches instead.

Last edited:
MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

I tried it out on my GG4 it did cut down time for veg. I tried to do the mainline technique with 4 branches instead and it seemed to work just fine too cut down veg time. But I think I got a bigger bush from training and topping. I'll have to try the manifold with 2 branches instead.
Idk if I’ll have enough room to get me how many tops I want in the time I want. Maybe 8 colas per plant for 3 plants will be enough. They’ll have a lot better light penetration from just tying some branches over. Be easier than having 15 colas in the middle to try to spread with another 18 colas around the outside. Plants just out of control :)

Axel Rose

Axel Rose

Idk if I’ll have enough room to get me how many tops I want in the time I want. Maybe 8 colas per plant for 3 plants will be enough. They’ll have a lot better light penetration from just tying some branches over. Be easier than having 15 colas in the middle to try to spread with another 18 colas around the outside. Plants just out of control :)

I can confirm this its sucks and takes a lot of time. Lmao
Also you'll only need a couple yoyos per plant instead of 3 packs per plant.:p

MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

@Nugg how long you say you veg on your current run? And have you done same veg time in your current setup before? If you have how much was your previous yields? You got 4 plants in rdwc correct?

MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

Giesel Cookies three leaves from seed hmmmmmmm :)
Not so great at this soil thing they been in roots organic only ro water 6.6 ph. Looks like some of the leaves are maybe nute burn. The green crack did same when I first put it in roots organic.

MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

Green crack mom looking saggy. Dirt was dry at least an inch I dug my finger in it so I watered yesterday and lights just came on.

Axel Rose

Axel Rose

I love that stuff I grew some auto Buddha Purple Kush with it. I threw the seedling straight in it and it just took off. I hope you like how its makes your ladies grow vs the hydro.

MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

Dont think that you aren't good at growing in soil because of the signs she is giving you.
I know green crack grew out of it this and the Giesel Cookies should to. It looks healthy other than the burn. Give it another week and it’ll be good. Then I’ll tear off burnt fans. I like the soil to. What I can tell off the bat is green crack in soil is more smelly vs hydro. Maybe it’s just the strain but idk this my first time actually going all way in hydro and planting in soil. I really like it.
What would be cooler is taking clones and rooting in solo cups and having lots of roots ready then transplant to hydro but idk if I’ll try that this time.

Axel Rose

Axel Rose

I know green crack grew out of it this and the Giesel Cookies should to. It looks healthy other than the burn. Give it another week and it’ll be good. Then I’ll tear off burnt fans. I like the soil to. What I can tell off the bat is green crack in soil is more smelly vs hydro. Maybe it’s just the strain but idk this my first time actually going all way in hydro and planting in soil. I really like it.
What would be cooler is taking clones and rooting in solo cups and having lots of roots ready then transplant to hydro but idk if I’ll try that this time.

Wait till you taste your own! Mine show similar signs after I transplant them, I'm guessing its because I wait too long to re pot.
Just outta curiosity what do you plan on finishing with on your soil grow? Are you going add nutrients, or top dress with amendments?

MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

Wait till you taste your own! Mine show similar signs after I transplant them, I'm guessing its because I wait too long to re pot.
Just outta curiosity what do you plan on finishing with on your soil grow? Are you going add nutrients, or top dress with amendments?
I’m gonna keep it around till I can run again I guess I’ll clone the green crack and trash rest. The ones in soil are mothers idk if I can get them into flower room with next upgrade. Seems like waste of soil keeping a mother your not gonna be for sure using every round. I have gh dry nutes to feed it if it comes to that, but probably just make clone and trash.

Lol that seems even more of a waste. Hmm I’ll have to think on it.

Top Bottom