Mean Greens Thread

• Thread starter MeanGreen420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

Alright here we go for my first time soil grow. I got one other diary that I’ll post link to later if anyone wants to check it out..

Ok one of the main reasons for this soil grow will also be to test out dyna gro foliage pro nute with there protekt silica as extra additive.
Let’s see if this will be as simple as dyna corporation says!

Info: I’ve received these custom clones that’s been bred from local dispensary named “Dank Ass Phenos” 😂👌🏼.
I’ve used roots organic soil and have up potted twice and ending into a 7 gal pot.
I’ve grown these from one month since I’ve received rooted clone using only the soil and up potting to get its required nutes and tap water.

Ive switched to flower two days ago and fed its first mix of foliage pro and protekt.
Using HLG 600H quantum’s in a 4x4 gorilla tent for flower.

Mean greens thread
Mean greens thread 2
MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

Here’s my first grow log ever growing weed and trying to learn hydro at same time.

chemistry

chemistry

Hey I was just reading your thread are you in soil to?

No, I'm currently addicted to water, and swing between DWC and flood n drain, with the odd coco grow if I get bored with water. I just love the cleanliness of water, and it's total re-cycleness. As a medium for indoors I don't think soil works, coco will blow it away hands down. But outdoors, a good prepared soil will bury any other method of growing, purey because you have the unlimited light source in the sun, and the biggest plant pot you can get, which is the earth under your feet.

AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter
If space is your problem, take a look at Auto's, seem to be becoming a big thing due to small growers growing for few ounces of personal.

Very True. Let me help a bit with your selection process. Auto Train Wreck is NOT in the group one would call short 😉 I have been growing them for over a year now and not once has a plant been under 4 foot tall. LST or some other type of training will be required if growing indoors... The yield is always awesome, but taming them is my current task during a grow.

Good Luck & Happy Growing 😎🍻

Last edited:
MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

2 weeks and one day into flower. I defoliate yesterday. Since I started feeding last couple weeks I’ve got some yellow tips. Still haven’t seen these plants pray to the light yet like I seen in my hydro grow. Oh well we’ll see what happens.

25DA1C59 412D 453C B447 7302C7B704EF
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
2 weeks and one day into flower. I defoliate yesterday. Since I started feeding last couple weeks I’ve got some yellow tips. Still haven’t seen these plants pray to the light yet like I seen in my hydro grow. Oh well we’ll see what happens.
Are the leafs curling down and in? Like an upside taco shell?

MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

Are the leafs curling down and in? Like an upside taco shell?
I thought it might have something to do with starting nutrients. Idk I’m not to worried but if I can get help diagnosing that’d be great.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Let me check some stuff out and I’ll get back to you. In the meantime, someone may chime in. Currently working brotha.
Burnz

MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

Let me check some stuff out and I’ll get back to you. In the meantime, someone may chime in. Currently working brotha.
Burnz
Think I’ll cut nute strength in half next watering to see if that helps and at least know I’m giving them some food and let it ride another week.
Only nutrients they’ve had is from up potting in roots organic soil. This is there 3rd feeding in 2 weeks. Only started nutes in flowering @ 500ppm on x500 scale with. 5ml foliage and 2.5 ml protekt(silica).

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Hhhm. What’s your pH and runoff pH? Also the run off ppm? I’m running dyna gro and have no issues running almost full strength. Start of 4th week flower

AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter
Think I’ll cut nute strength in half next watering to see if that helps and at least know I’m giving them some food and let it ride another week.
Only nutrients they’ve had is from up potting in roots organic soil. This is there 3rd feeding in 2 weeks. Only started nutes in flowering @ 500ppm on x500 scale with. 5ml foliage and 2.5 ml protekt(silica).

Good Call.

I was going to mention too much Nitrogen. 🍻 😎

MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

Hhhm. What’s your pH and runoff pH? Also the run off ppm? I’m running dyna gro and have no issues running almost full strength. Start of 4th week flower
Doing between 6.5 and 7.0 is what im putting into them. I done what i said and cut nutes in half and they already trying to pray. Lmfaoo them poor leaves look like someone with back problems trying get up out there chair 🤣

MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

Good Call.

I was going to mention too much Nitrogen. 🍻 😎
Thank you for swinging by. Ya i was skeptical on using full strength but i watched that vid with owner of dynagro saying to even though we all know dont go off the bottles recommended in most cases anyway. Maybe if these plants have been getting feedings in veg also they may have been able to take that much but not yet.

Top Bottom