Mean Greens Thread

• Thread starter MeanGreen420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Doing between 6.5 and 7.0 is what im putting into them. I done what i said and cut nutes in half and they already trying to pray. Lmfaoo them poor leaves look like someone with back problems trying get up out there chair 🤣
Ya just read the plants, check the ppms in and out, try and bring the pH 6.2-6.5 in soil, I usually run closer to 6.3ish. 7 is definitely too high. All should be well.
Burnz

MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

No. Using dyna gro foliage pro and protekt. Foliage pro is a veg nutrient But have great NPK for full cycle nutrients when the protekt is added. 9-3-9. I see great and steady growth.
Using same thing i think ill ride this one out to see if i can keep it this easy. We'll see how numbers come out. Do you have a grow journal?

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Using same thing i think ill ride this one out to see if i can keep it this easy. We'll see how numbers come out. Do you have a grow journal?
Yes I do. Check it out. Had lots of issues in the beginning, newbie errors. I have learned an abundance from everyone here.

AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter
Thank you for swinging by. Ya i was skeptical on using full strength but i watched that vid with owner of dynagro saying to even though we all know dont go off the bottles recommended in most cases anyway. Maybe if these plants have been getting feedings in veg also they may have been able to take that much but not yet.

I started doing something during this grow. Starting the first week after germination; 25-50-75-100-100-100-100-75-50-25-flush-flush as a 12 week feeding schedule. I add only one additive a day and watch the numbers for change. So far i am liking what i have seen very much. The growth is much more healthy, the spread of the branches is nice and tight & evenly spaced.

You are doing well, let them rest a bit, then start back up at lower levels until she starts to look better.

Good Luck & Happy Growing!v 🍻

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I started doing something during this grow. Starting the first week after germination; 25-50-75-100-100-100-100-75-50-25-flush-flush as a 12 week feeding schedule. I add only one additive a day and watch the numbers for change. So far i am liking what i have seen very much. The growth is much more healthy, the spread of the branches is nice and tight & evenly spaced.

You are doing well, let them rest a bit, then start back up at lower levels until she starts to look better.

You’re talking ppms? Per week Or per watering (If in soil)? Do you use the tap water or RO water with calmag?

MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

Glad you posted that I was wondering if flushing last two weeks was correct info ive seen on the net. Done hydro my first grow so we get to work out all these soil kinks this round.

MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

🤣 stoner moment. Thanks for the clarification.
Which is exactly what i should of done came in easy on them. I knew better but listened to dynagro owner in his podcast interview. Should of been slap in face when i read bottle and seen that was full dose 🤣

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Which is exactly what i should of done came in easy on them. I knew better but listened to dynagro owner in his podcast interview. Should of been slap in face when i read bottle and seen that was full dose 🤣
Idk I’ve pushed my babies. Last feed was 900ppm. 150ppm tap and 750ppm nutrients. They chugged it like champs with no burnt tips.

*edited
That’s as far as I’m going to push them BTW

MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

Idk I’ve pushed my babies. Last feed was 900ppm. 150ppm tap and 750ppm nutrients. They chugged it like champs with no burnt tips.

*edited
That’s as far as I’m going to push them BTW
What ppm scale you going off X500 or x700? I probably wont go over full strength. I dont see much need to unless they complain. Full strength with foliage pro and protekt comes out to 500ppm in ro water on a x500 scale.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
What ppm scale you going off X500 or x700? I probably wont go over full strength. I dont see much need to unless they complain. Full strength with foliage pro and protekt comes out to 500ppm in ro water on a x500 scale.
500. Ya imma dial it back a bit, they were just calling for more haha.

AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter
Pretty sure hes talking percent of reccomended bottle dose.

That is correct. 🍻 Even then i try to avoid their top numbers. Don't forget to do you "gallon" testing. By that i mean, take a gallon of RO (or whatever your source), measuere the ppm; then add the recommened dose then check the ppm again and write it on the bottle. Now you have a way to estimate how much your additions "should" increase your total ppm. It won't be exact but it will be close. https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/ansel-adams-hydro-adventures-journal.108531/post-2429818

I use the 500 ppm scale.

Oh, I am a hydro grower not soil, so keeping this schedule may not be possible. I'll let @Dirtbag, @1diesel1 , @Aqua Man or one of the other soil farmers comment on that!

MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

That is correct. 🍻 Even then i try to avoid their top numbers. Don't forget to do you "gallon" testing. By that i mean, take a gallon of RO (or whatever your source), measuere the ppm; then add the recommened dose then check the ppm again and write it on the bottle. Now you have a way to estimate how much your additions "should" increase your total ppm. It won't be exact but it will be close. https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/ansel-adams-hydro-adventures-journal.108531/post-2429818

I use the 500 ppm scale.
View attachment 986218

Oh, I am a hydro grower not soil, so keeping this schedule may not be possible. I'll let @Dirtbag, @1diesel1 , @Aqua Man or one of the other soil farmers comment on that!
Im having to pull my bluelab out same as one you posted everytime i water such a hassle when not having a res or hydro to keep it mounted in. I got a bluelab ph pen grower kit thing coming to help me out. Id love to be moving some water again. One of these days ill have room again!

MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

I use the 500 ppm scale.
View attachment 986218

Heres some shots of my hydro grow this was about 3 weeks from harvest but at 2 weeks left my ex trashed my whole grow room and hacked down half the plant. I never went over 3/4 strength nutes in this grow.

Im hoping to see growth like this in soil, This was a 50 day veg from seed and im currently doing a 30 day veg from rooted clone in soil.

Image 1
Image 2
Image 3
Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom