Meanwhile, back at The Ranch... the hunt was on fer Aliens and other exotic creatures of loveliness

• Thread starter sky high
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sky high

sky high

Sky High Ranch, to be exact. Grab yerself a fatty outta the bowl and let's take a walk in the garden....

first up... something from a pack I bought a few years back here @ the Farm that is on it's second run here @ the Ranch. Frosty...dense...dank. Kinda mothball/cedar/chem smell/taste. Hard to peg. More research and development needed! Either way....she's gonna hang out a bit until someone else rides in that is superior. 42 days today....
Garden 019 large e mail view

sky high

sky high

Alright..... movin' along here....

The focus of this grow is to attempt to find some >out of this World< tasty phenos. Period.

I enjoyed my Chemdog D cut a lot. I'm still smoking on the last of it...a good 6 months cured and even better than before.... I have also been on the hunt for a tasty lemon strain.... so this combo seemed a natural....and when my bro grit said he had a few bean I could pop...I was on it.

5 of 5 on the germ. 1" long tails. Up and out of the soil in a day.... and not slowin down a lick...

Conni's "Lem Chem" about 2 weeks along here....
Garden 024 Large e mail view

sky high

sky high

At the same time I popped those, I popped 6 Redeye "Aliendawg F2". 6 of 6 on the germ, but one rose from the soil and promptly kicked.....so we'z goin with 5. All are strong.

Everyone in this pop is about to get a 4th node trim....

Redeye Aliendawg F2
Garden 025 Large e mail view

sky high

sky high

bro grit and I had the chance to pow-wow a bit face-to-face recently and he bestowed some clone goodness upon my garden.... specifically the fabled "GritDawg" cut....and another I'm forgetting...

um.....

oh yeah...... it's Amnesia Haze! (top right in pic w/GritDawg ladies)
Garden 026 Large e mail view

sky high

sky high

Right about then.....we had our first sightings of Aliens on the Ranch. At first we were a bit leery of goin on the hunt...i mean...the garden is already gettin' down and dirty with the above stable of ladies hanging about....but the hubbaloo and hubbub surrounding the Aliens landing and the fact that we have a goddamn big muthafuckin telescope here @ the Ranch to play with that has been out of service for a bit..... we figured..um.... WTF? Let's go a huntin'!

So we sent the wagon to town with a bit of mail..... and 2 weeks later we heard that the mail was in....and quickly unwrapped the goods!

First soak....and now about an inch tall.... 4 Purple Tahoe Aliens & 5 Alien Napalm OG.

And in the Bioset poppin tails as I type... 6 Alien Rock Candy and 4 Top Dawg "Chem Urkle 2"

And as always "back at the Ranch".....there are a few other things goin as well ....and some hopeful love on the horizon..... so as we see the goodness unfold or spot Alien craft....we'll update accordingly....

true grit

true grit

choo choo!!! i hear the train a coming....

Super stoked to see what comes outta this seed poppin goodness!! And just as stoked to see what ya think of them cuts! hopefully that gritdawg will do a decent job trying to fill the Chemdog D shoes... ill be posted on this one!

i really think them lem chems might hold some special dank..the last several beans of chemmy jones from that drop were some of the dankest chems ive had the pleasure of growing...i can only imagine some lemon larry in the mix.

sky high

sky high

With his passing, I felt the need to pay respect to Neil Armstrong in my own small way.....

I remember that night in July 1969.... 11 years old.... in Golden, CO (on vacation...long before I lived in CO) laying on my best buddy's trampoline....lookin up at the Moon.....then running inside and watching the landing/etc... then running back outside....

ah....youth.... sigh..... Fly on Neil....fly on....

true grit

true grit

Hellz ya- doesnt surprise me a bit!! man my LAD's and Grenades popped outta rooters (i just go straight rooters for pops) in less than 36hrs which is quick for straight rooter action...usually about 2 days before i see heads poppin.

sky high

sky high

i still keep laughin at the title- "and other exotic creatures of loveliness" lol.

Jus' keepin' it real, bro! We won't settle for anything less here at the Farm. That's why we are STILL lookin through breeder wares for "keepers". (rolls eyes) Too much talkin', not enough walkin'... yawn, stretch.....

Everything is still in that very >exciting< stage we all know as veg.... but hey...I'll update anyway.

Lem Chems and Aliendawgs bringing up the rear....Amnesia Haze shoot upward on left.... GritDawg's/another A-Haze down front...along with a slightly ailing Sour 13 that I hope will come around.
Garden 018 Large e mail view

Purple Tahoe Aliens and Alien Napalm OG
Garden 019 Large e mail view

Alien Rock Candy
Garden 020 Large e mail view

TopDawg Chem Urkle (I call her Churkle) 2 of 4? 3 of 4 ?? Hopin for 3.... the last one had no tail when I planted it so I don't hold much hope for it...but we shall see what happens...
Garden 021 Large e mail view

Garden 019 Large e mail view

Latest posts

Top Bottom