Meanwhile, back at The Ranch... the hunt was on fer Aliens and other exotic creatures of loveliness

• Thread starter sky high
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sky high

sky high

^^^^^I took these ARC's down last night and made the hugest hash pile ever here @ the Ranch. I gave these every chance I could. Sitting at 57 days..... they looked like they were at 45 days.....and looked as if they'd go 70+ and still wouldn't offer more than 2-3 zs per plant. On top of that, they all smelled like some sort of sweet Old Man aftershave poured on top of a green hay bale. Even the wife was like "WTF is this stuff? Sure doesn't have a very pleasant smell...does it? Smells like grass" Gulp... Don't remind me...

Looks like I missed the "Special" bus >again<...dammit...

onward....

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
My alien gear was fairly pedestrian as well. Looked pretty good but very similar to everything else

true grit

true grit

lol old spice and hay eh?

Well hopefully the one awesome smelling girl i got going makes it worth the while and transfers over in smoke!

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

Dam man, lookin like some fine nuggets there. keep bangin away. Take it easy

sky high

sky high

I left the Amnesia Haze in the cold room for about 10 days before I chopped her down. While she isn't really my thing...she is definitely a loud girl color wise with some of the largest and most buxom trichs I've ever seen.
IMG 1166
IMG 1168
IMG 1169
IMG 1170

Latest posts

Top Bottom