med club info

• Thread starter 420reaper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420reaper

420reaper

Does anyone know about selling your meds to clubs?If i have more than my legal amount can i sell it to the clubs here in cali? i have a med card but not a care givers..

K

KushMonster

There's a lot of shenanigans about the donation back to clubs... i asked this to my collective on the last visit and they said as long as you're a member at that club, it gives you the legal right to donate/sell back to them.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

No u can't sell meds 2 anybody but u can donate them & the can give u a donation back.. It's a sticky situation but meds never get sold that's a big NO NO

dankworth

dankworth

Yup yup. No selling, purely donations in one direction or another.
I have always preferred the verb "sling" instead of "sell", myself.

K

KushMonster

Make sure to keep everything documented for each donation or transaction. You can never be too careful with the current state of enforcement.

vRikuu

vRikuu

Medical Marijuana Procurement

No u can't sell meds 2 anybody but u can donate them & the can give u a donation back.. It's a sticky situation but meds never get sold that's a big NO NO

Good Looking Out.

L

lilpigpig

I would not recommend making a record because it shows proof of your donations and that has to be a non-profit issue. You can get tax by IRS. If its a a small amount that would be fine but if it continues you would have a problem. No paper trail is the best.

F

farmseeker

Don't front anything.... they have money, and if they dont I would move on....

Dr. Detroit

Dr. Detroit

That's ridiculous advice. Almost every dispensary works on consignment. You bring your product in (at approved times, often by appointment), get approval and agree upon pricing, you receive a receipt, then you return at a set date and collect your donation money. All legal, all legit.

Demanding money up front is unprofessional, and makes you look so. Street guys are having a hard time adapting to legitimate business practices...

Latest posts

Top Bottom