but its too stinky
gona have to settle for what is up there
damb
peace
ez

Reactions: Dad
Dopegeist

Dopegeist

Just know that nobody is selling weed in the parking lot at Red Rocks anymore. Not shitting you.

true grit

true grit

Damn CC off a hash nail? lol. Thats nuts. My homies def be putting it in vape pens...true galactic pens indeed. ha.

Im always down for a melt sesh TK.

See you cats at the ballet and teh Cup! :)

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

Damn CC off a hash nail? lol. Thats nuts. My homies def be putting it in vape pens...true galactic pens indeed. ha.

always wanted to do this...just melt a little into some c02 oil and load up a vape pen with a gram

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Guess i'm All In then, down for the melt and will see ya'll at the Strange, The ballet, and The cup, lol. Gonna be a good weekend :) Peace all! Motiv

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

I lost my tix to the cup unfortunately :-/

Maybe I'll find a way in...

But the ballet, haha still on the fence as well.

Will be cruisin around w some apricot smell funk, truly special herbs ;-)

Mogrow

Mogrow

Gonna be a big time in the Rockies, wish I could make it up and party with you all. Have some friends coming up for the festivities, told them about Shotgun Willie's on Friday night. Light my boys up:cool:
peace mogrow

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Canna Cup Pre Party @ Shotgun Willies Friday 4/19 - call yo neighbors, call yo wife, call yo cousins

Discounted Door(possibly free)
$2 draft beers(which is dirt cheap for a strip club) - Bud, Bud Light, Coors Light, MGD

Just tell them youre there for the Cannarado party

Everyone is welcome!
I'm so there bro ;)

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Shotgun Willies aka Glendale Ballet

See you all over there

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Enjoyed hangin out with a few of you cats, you know who you are lol, last night...very dank and refreshing to say the least..I think it is kind of trippy that you gravitate to the same people in real life that you do online...felt like hangin with old friends for sure..

Samps were off the friggin chain...

Top Bottom