Med Cup In CO

• Thread starter MEGA956
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MEGA956

MEGA956

//Any breeders from the farm attending? Does someone have any info?

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Bong Summitt baby!! or whatever they call it...there is a state underground cup, I was invited a few years back but didn't make it. Its old school cats, I think they are on like 20+ years of it now, locals only for sure..

There was a breeders bowl out here a few years ago but the despensary that sponsered got voted outta town..I actually won best edibles for the Medisnax muffins in the first one...got a Silver surfer vap and a cool trophy.

There was another one a few years ago up at Mishawaka but it was more of a smoke out than a contest but we did vote..I think Bio Diesel won it that year but there was some Gods gift that killed it...that was mainly despensary owners and people that grew for the despensaries not alot of non industry folks it was only 100 folks at the most

homebrew420

homebrew420

I might go but as for the entry fees and bs that goes along with it, prob not worth it from a business standpoint.
There will be a cup with a group I am a part of maybe 15-20 heads on 4-20, I will most likely be entering my Drunken Monkey, Grape Ape x Moonshine Haze#1. or possibly my Trouble in Tahoe(TIT), Green Crack x Tahoe OG,She smells so wonderful right now.

homebrew420

homebrew420

I will take and post when lights come on. Drunken Monkey is but a mere 10 days in flower. The TIT is around week 5 I think. Got lazy and didn't spray for a few weeks, noticed a bit of new damage on leaves and sprayed today. TIT smells heavily of both green crack and a heavy OG cologne on the bottom end. gland production is certainly sufficient. She nearly tripled in size though in the first 2 weeks. THat was unexpected.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Take pics right before or as lights come on buds come out so blingy and crisp but put flash on

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

im going just because why not? seriously....

i have tattoos and go to tattoo conventions... same thing... get to see a bunch of dumb people, a couple cool things, get some samples.... couple cool people and beans... then you break out.

sounds fun to me.... or more fun than most public gatherings i consider attending.haha

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Canna Cup Pre Party @ Shotgun Willies Friday 4/19 - call yo neighbors, call yo wife, call yo cousins

Discounted Door(possibly free)
$2 draft beers(which is dirt cheap for a strip club) - Bud, Bud Light, Coors Light, MGD

Just tell them youre there for the Cannarado party

Everyone is welcome!

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Gonna be a bunch o peeps at the gun on Friday 4/19! Good times to be had by all!

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

Canna Cup Pre Party @ Shotgun Willies Friday 4/19 - call yo neighbors, call yo wife, call yo cousins

Discounted Door(possibly free)
$2 draft beers(which is dirt cheap for a strip club) - Bud, Bud Light, Coors Light, MGD

Just tell them youre there for the Cannarado party

Everyone is welcome!

oh fuck it's at willy's? I know a few of those girls...def had some 11am nights with that crowd

Dad

Dad

Expect bad wax lol I was at the San bernadoobie cup and got offered a lot of bad meds lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom