Med Cup In CO

• Thread starter MEGA956
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
A smoke out at Red Rocks for sure!! meet ya at the top...

R

red x

To be great if you make it
Been trying to smoke you out for a minute
Peace
Ez

Hotsause

Hotsause

Ill be there Concert on Saturday Cup on Sunday I BARELY got my tickets about 3 hours before it went completely sold out :D A friend of mine wanted me to buy him a ticket and he was gonna pay me cash but obviously hes gonna have to Craig list search like everyone else now.

Are most breeders still going to be there on Sunday? I really wanna hit a few booths and get some seeds

sky high

sky high

God forbid ya dont smoke for an hour or two of your life....lol. I was just trying to get some people together without having to go fuck around at some stupid fuckin hype market. Bunch o dudes doin the soggy biscuit around a shitty fuckin tarred up bong.....have fun with that one fellas(and maybe 1 gnarly lookin chick). Ive taken shits that were more entertaining than those shows...but whatevs....have at it

LOFL. Yer probably right. Smokin' that tarred up bong just can't hold a candle to talking to/trying to get to know guys you've never met while they're slurrin' words and sportin a woody. :rolleyes: Just be careful when you go to shake their hand...OK?

For me its 2 hours drive down and 2 hours drive back....so to sit around for 2-3 hours >and< not be able to smoke with guys who I'm on a POT forum with seems a bit pointless....especially when I rarely make it to town as it is.

Lets put together a "smoker", guys. The way we did it back in college was to get 16 guys/their girls together with a pound of pot and a couple dozen packs of papers (and a keg, but we can do without that shit).....and nobody could leave until it was ALL consumed. :cyclops:

then we all got laid....

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Lets put together a "smoker", guys. The way we did it back in college was to get 16 guys/their girls together with a pound of pot and a couple dozen packs of papers (and a keg, but we can do without that shit).....and nobody could leave until it was ALL consumed. :cyclops:

then we all got laid....

Damn, I'm wit Sky...I haven't had one of those nights in a minue..

T

TopRock

well im all in, got the high zoot vip tixs, will be in town on friday, buddy commin in from costa, planned on hittin willies to say high to TCC guys, and was hopein to find a local house party that night. be at the cup sat, concert sat night. healin on sunday.

if some of you wanna get together in northglenn for tokes and byob that would be sweet, plenty of room for a 20 man bash, lol. rather chat up new friends and toke out then watch titties all night long, couple mins would be cool though:)

R

red x

The last 420s I went to in Vegas where awesome
Nobody took anybody's smoke and most of it was left unattended overnights
Looking forward to smoking out with you all
Peace
Easyrasta

Lunchbox627

Lunchbox627

Who's attending? I'm coming from east coast, who's tryna meet up and introduce me to some real CO meds?

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
Ive taken shits that were more entertaining than those shows...

Pictures, or it didn't happen! ;)

T

TopRock

never been to a cup event, so yeah im goin right here in my back yard. also up for the concert!!!

see it as a way to meet some of the online guys ive talked with for years but neverr met.

rawman

rawman

Its not about the show it's about meeting new people, and traveling... I can't wait to meet my CO homies personally n' burn one

R

red x

I don't have tickets to the event
It all about putting faces to peeps I've talked on line to for 10 years
Smoke out time
And legally this year are u kidding me
Peace
Ez

Lunchbox627

Lunchbox627

Where would I get my meds? Like I said i am coming from the east coast with a couple friends and due to a lack of knowledge about the CO scence I'm confused on how to get it I know amendment 64 says adult to adult exchange of upto a zip but where wold I find my caregiver? I looked on denver Craigslist and saw a few but I don't know how shady that is. Any responses would be appreciated!!! Thanks stay high and safe all

sky high

sky high

Caregiver doesn't enter into the pic in the situation you describe. That is under the med law.

there are no legal sales here yet, so yer best bet will be to try to hook with a Farmer. Gonna get some good dope that way as well. Cops are all over craigslist. Easy prey because many folks have never read the law and think it gives them the right to deal weed openly. Felony sales is no joke.

Should be lotsa pot. I doubt it will be a problem either way.

Latest posts

Top Bottom