courtesy the montreal gazette:

Montreal gazette

i pretty much run canada coast to coast boys

med man

med man

Breeder
Hey dudes

So 1 bed is planted

And you can see i picked the best 21 plants out of 100 . So anything happens we have back ups or plants for the next planting In 2 weeks

I love covering the beds or my tables (shock lighting ) get the most from you lanterns lol

strains are - 4 phenos of lemon head-band

2 phenos if special kush (strawberry fields 1 and 2)

med-man
20151226 030014
20151226 030049
20151226 030109
20151226 030014
20151226 030049
20151226 030109

med man

med man

Breeder
This first bed us 5ft x 15ft

I could have planted 24 beds as planned. But opted for more space and 3 less for this one. Maybe max out next one

So beds typically are 90 days cycles. Because these ladies are a bit bigger to start. May only veg 3 weeks. Day ata time

med-man

Superbeasto

Superbeasto

Nice looking beds brother!

Are you still running straight soil in your beds? One of you pics looks like some hydration mixed in?

I'm up and running with 70/30 coco/perlite in my 3x6s and like the drainage properties so far.

Would like to experiment with soil and run some comparisons, but i'm a little gun shy after converting from 100% hydro for years.

Superbeasto

Superbeasto

*hydroton mixed in- autocorrect got me. Next run I'm going to try mix some in with the coco rather than the perlite and see how it effects drainage etc.

med man

med man

Breeder
hi supr beasto

med-man mix is 1 bail : 1 bag coco : 1/4 bag hydroton

beds are meant to reuse all the soil. and there is no drainage

it is impossible for the beds to shrink or roots to get stuck in the mix when doing clean-up and replant

please read the whole tutorial. lots of great info here

kind regards

med-man

Superbeasto

Superbeasto

I misspoke by using the term "drainage", more like water retention. My first bed was 100% coco and it would stay saturated too long after watering even @ 50%rh and good air circulation, was only watering 1-2 times max lights on. With 70/30 coco/perlite, I'm watering these beds 4 times lights on with no issues.

I'm guessing 4/1 coco/hydroton would behave similar. With a mountain of clay pellets left from my hydro days I should put them to use!

med man

med man

Breeder
Sorry for slacking. These guys got 4 weeks veg. 2 feeds only

This pic is in shock flowering. med-man brand nutes

Top to bottom

med-man beds
cannax
raz-berry diesel
strawberry kush

I have 1 more planted and planting one more this week.

Will be a good show

med-man

S

Smoody

Raspberry diesel? I didn't found many information about it, can you share some if u got. I'm currently growing one little girl. Week 1 :)

Screenshot 2016 02 15 22 24 08
med man

med man

Breeder
hi smoody

you will have to talk to logic here on thcfarmer to get me to stock him with raz-berry diesel seeds

med-man

S

Smoody

hi smoody

you will have to talk to logic here on thcfarmer to get me to stock him with raz-berry diesel seeds

med-man
I was asked for information only. Im too far away for waiting seeds :) My photo is RBdiesel, but im not sure what to expect from it, not so shiny like my other 2 plant. Im current tester of our bulgarian seeds, bulgarian og

Top Bottom