and snorting a gram of 98% pure dry sift for dessert lol

med-man

PIC 1754
PIC 1751

Last edited by a moderator:
med man

med man

Breeder
if you have some building know how, and the tools, you should be able to set this the tables up for 10-25% what you would for a "brand named" system.

this system exemplifies everything about med-man brand

inexpensive, highest quality, minimal labour, highest outputs :-)

med-man

med man

med man

Breeder
med-man method (law of 4) - cuts

Med-man method and the law of 4 step 2 – taking clones - taking 4x more clones then needed allows you to eventually isolate the top 25% that nature gives the most vigor and stress resistance to. You want to start this process 4 weeks before harvest of your next crop to get the biggest best specimens rooted and prevegged and selected so there is no down time. While a crew is harvesting, another one is cleaning and replanting. Make sure the clones are rooting in 1 holed prop tray within a solid one for easy irrigation.

Most optimal conditions – from your f-1 hybrid, c-1 generation mothers. Take at least 4x as many clones as you will eventually need in your production space. (bonus clone section “med-man method cloning” for help or tips). Use rockwool rooting plugs as the best rooting medium. Its clean, cheap and efficient, and fresh cuttings love rooting in it.

Optimal conditions – from your c-1 keeper moms, take at leats 4x as many clones as you will need in you final production site. Use rockwool plugs as directed.

Semi optimal conditions – from your elite clone only moms, take 4x as many clones as you will need in the production site. Use whatever medium you are used to or fell comfortable with.

Least optimal conditions – buy 4x as many clones as you will need as you get them , try your best to know the provider, and fully dunk them all in insecticide/fungicide every 7 days for 4 weeks to prevent infestations and or outbreaks. Preveg your new babies in 3 inch rockwool cubes. Pack them 21 per prop flat. Make sure you have 1 prop flat with holes in another solid prop flat for easy and even irrigation/feeding.

Choose the best moms
Choose the best shoots for making roots
DSCF2762
DSCF2764
DSCF2765
Take 4x then needed

med man

med man

Breeder
hi GR33NL3AF

yes. its the law of 4, and applies to virtually everyone of my methods.

just watch and see :-)

its easy to take 100 cuts when you only need 20-30

med-man

med man

med man

Breeder
thanks neverbreak

here is some of my maple ridge rock-star kush done in my tables by one of my best friends i taught them to

he gets 2.25 lb per kw of quads. med-man brand kind

they were made to get 10+ pounds from 2 4x8 tables and 30 plants in the 90's from nL#5 then bc big bud there after

all the bud grown in them takes the highest dollar anywhere, and helped my sweep the cup in toronto 2013 ty expo

med-man

DSCF2863
DSCF2864
DSCF2865
DSCF2868
DSCF2869
DSCF2879
DSCF2879
DSCF2886
DSCF2889
DSCF2913
DSCF2914
DSCF2924
DSCF2918
DSCF2929

med man

med man

Breeder
ya dude

he had 6 growstars then added 6 adjustawings when he expanded, so he rotates them.

i prefer adjustawings myself

med-man

med man

med man

Breeder
hi guys

so i am running 55 galloms (210l) with 10ml/liter 35% food grade hydrox(h202)
for 24 hours to disinfect and wash out any dust or grime i created in the build or came with the tubing

should be planting sun/mon. just need to connect my a/c with power and plumbing

med-man

med man

med man

Breeder
i am rigging up th thermoplus a/c tomorow afternoon

the babies are good to go and i have a 60 gal res filled with r/o ready to be mixed

will post pics of all the activities soon

cant wait!

med-man

med man

med man

Breeder
sorry dudes

my sparky has been slacking. will be here first thing tomorrow morning

i am just going to drain the rez, mix up a tank then plant maybe tonight?

med-man

med man

med man

Breeder
thanks midwestdensies

i just planted late last night. still having a/c issues

i eill post up pics and reads tonight when the lights go back on:-)

med-man

Top Bottom