med-man tables and the med-man method

• Thread starter med man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
med man

med man

Breeder
Hey dude since ended up making this a breeding grow.

I have bud pics stored in my camera. I didn't even put a screen up or anything

Sorry guys

med-man

med man

med man

Breeder
Ya I have been wrapped up with the greenhouse in Ontario. Breeding projects are virtually 0 work and energy vs the even low maintainable medman method

med-man

B

budfarmer

MM are you pushing air through the root chamber or pulling it through and what cfm do you think you are moving. Also is the 1.6 mls/liter a typo that sounds high off hand, are you adding micro's to your RO or are you going bare balls with no extra micro's. Finally do your feed lines drip 24hrs a day at the base of the stalk or maybe 1/3 of the way back off the stalk ? or does it really matter.

Afghi

Afghi

Nice setup. Similar to the setup a friend of mine has. I was actually considering switching to hydro after seeing how simple and mess free his setup is. And actually i've been thinking of finding a new brand of nutes, not that i dislike earth juice, i've grown some of the best tasting weed ive ever had with these nutes, i just think the yield suffer's some, plus if you bring your ppm's up fairly high it takes a good load of ph+ . The only thing im wondering is can i still get the great smell/taste and clean dope using hydro nutes, if given enough of a flush? I would love to switch to a setup like this soon, and had already been planning on it, just curious about the nutes thing..

med man

med man

Breeder
hey afghi

all my entrees in comps are grown with my nutes in my tables. and i asure you taste wins them all

hydro burns cleaner then organic soil does if flushed properly

med-man

Top Bottom