Medical and recreational weed whats the difference?

• Thread starter weed420420420420420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

If they both say 30% thc on the label why is medical weed so unpotent and boofy and harsh while recreation weed is actually a little bit stony and terpy (actually medical).

Recreational weed should be the weaker one and MEDICAL WEED SHOULD ABSOLUTELY RIP YOUR GODDAMN FACE OFF. THAT IS THE MAIN BENEFIT OF MARIJUANA. It's supposed to get you HIGH.

Ok rant over. But somebody please explain to me what are the actual restrictions and limits on so called "medical" marijuana that make it so crappy. Hardly better than mailorder thca. They both just ruin your lungs and do nothing but keep you just barely addicted. But still pissed off all the time.

All of this unpotent "medical" and thca boof is putting people in the hospital with rage outs. Causing road rage. Adding to those bullshit "weed psychosis" statistics.
It's not the GOOD weed doing that shit. It's all this limited regulated overpriced SHIT weed that makes people go fucking nuts.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ Indica
Supporter
Hey Weed,

Since CBD can be converted to THC I wonder if they simply lump all the “-oids” under one label. CBD doesn’t get us buzzed but is used for pain,
Cbd by itself is very overrated to me,I have some varied nasty medical conditions and its never helped me at all. A small amount of cbd with thc, with terps , flavanoids, the whole spectrum is what works anecdotally for me.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ Indica
Supporter
If they both say 30% thc on the label why is medical weed so unpotent and boofy and harsh while recreation weed is actually a little bit stony and terpy (actually medical).

Recreational weed should be the weaker one and MEDICAL WEED SHOULD ABSOLUTELY RIP YOUR GODDAMN FACE OFF. THAT IS THE MAIN BENEFIT OF MARIJUANA. It's supposed to get you HIGH.

Ok rant over. But somebody please explain to me what are the actual restrictions and limits on so called "medical" marijuana that make it so crappy. Hardly better than mailorder thca. They both just ruin your lungs and do nothing but keep you just barely addicted. But still pissed off all the time.

All of this unpotent "medical" and thca boof is putting people in the hospital with rage outs. Causing road rage. Adding to those bullshit "weed psychosis" statistics.
It's not the GOOD weed doing that shit. It's all this limited regulated overpriced SHIT weed that makes people go fucking nuts.
There is no difference other than in name, it's all weed. If weed is addicting I would be worried about what I am injesting. I have been addicted to all the drugs and it's less addictive than caffeine. Unless you get higher than normal amounts of cannaboids not found in nature, hence spice which is horrible and very very addictive. But weed in its flower form is not addicting at all compared to any other drug. Statistics are very easily skewed to how you want them to look.
Also thc is a transport just like cbd for all the other goodies in weed, it's way overrated potency wise by itself.

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

When I ask people in the area and and the weed shops why this stuff all kinda sucks and theyre like "oh you're looking for a recreational high. thats not what medical weed is for..." What do they mean when they say that?

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Since CBD can be converted to THC
Explain this to me?
I farm hemp for cbd and have never heard this before.
In oil form the lab can remove thc from full spectrum.
Never heard cbd turned to CBD

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
I believe labels and classifications depend on the state. In my state, there is no distinction. Those of us who have a medical card are excused from paying some of the taxes. That's all. There are no differences in the products in the stores and anyone can buy anything.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ Indica
Supporter
I’ve been good. The weather in northeast has been depressing.
Glad you are well. I would have to agree about the weather, I am ready for spring. The gloomy weather wears on you

Latest posts

Top Bottom