Medical and recreational weed whats the difference?

• Thread starter weed420420420420420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Spring has arrived very early in my neck of the woods. I spent most of yesterday tending to my raspberry plants. They've already started to grow leaves. I gave them some Gaia Green General Purpose to get them off to a good start.
We have seasonal black raspberries everywhere, but in the yard, blueberry bushes, evergreen red raspberry bushes, Bartlett pear trees, that's just the fruit.

B

BuffNuts

~~~~~FACT ZONE ~~~~~

99.9 % thc isolate doesn't get you as high as 90s brick.

30% dispo weed doesn't get you as high as 15% dispo weed.

Medical Marijuana is perpetually sprayed with counter productive fungicides out of ignorance fear and overall poor plant health.

Thca distro is white market diversion of pesticide contaminated rec product.

Enzymes are required to metabolize thca/thc into 11 hydroxy thc, the molecule that actually gets you high. Ask an old hash maker. Some genetics have the enzyme in the trichome some strains have the enzyme in the trich stalk, some have it only in the plant material itself. Same for flavor. Not all components are in the trich. I've made hash where the bud tasted like sour lemon candy, and the hash smelled like that but did not taste at all. This is one of the countless reasons why extracts today suck. Even if they taste right they still don't hit, because the enzyme is in the plant matter.

20240217 093734

Tincandtoke

Tincandtoke

Cbd by itself is very overrated to me,I have some varied nasty medical conditions and its never helped me at all. A small amount of cbd with thc, with terps , flavanoids, the whole spectrum is what works anecdotally for me.
100% agree with your statement
CBD on its own is limited in effects
Paired in a 1:1 ratio with thc I have sampled and witnessed positive results
I'm constantly going on about a cultivar called thunder struck which is usually around 10%thc/15%cbd
Extract the flower and reduce to concentrate and add to coconut oil for potent edibles
Non user of cannabis uses the products made from the oil, which means they are a user now
Replaced Ambien for sleep
Also pain relief for this person
Personally replaced all my pain meds with cannabis

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

There is no difference other than in name, it's all weed. If weed is addicting I would be worried about what I am injesting. I have been addicted to all the drugs and it's less addictive than caffeine. Unless you get higher than normal amounts of cannaboids not found in nature, hence spice which is horrible and very very addictive. But weed in its flower form is not addicting at all compared to any other drug. Statistics are very easily skewed to how you want them to look.
Also thc is a transport just like cbd for all the other goodies in weed, it's way overrated potency wise by itself.
How can you say weed is not addictive
I know several people staying awake at night cant sleep sweating like animals and getting grumpy as hell because they need some smoke

Differs from person to person but i have been there too cant concentrate feeling like absolute shit a couple days after not smoking its not like heroin you dont get sick
but if youre an everyday smoker you will be left with a really understimulated dopamine center in your brain which can cause depression and a long series of medical disorders for some individuals

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
How can you say weed is not addictive
I know several people staying awake at night cant sleep sweating like animals and getting grumpy as hell because they need some smoke

Differs from person to person but i have been there too cant concentrate feeling like absolute shit a couple days after not smoking its not like heroin you dont get sick
but if youre an everyday smoker you will be left with a really understimulated dopamine center in your brain which can cause depression and a long series of medical disorders for some individuals
In comparison to real drugs it's negligible

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

In comparison to real drugs it's negligible
Everything in the wrong dose isnt healthy just about the individual person
Some drink coffee some snort coke others smoke weed its all bad in someway when used the wrong way

Not promoting cocaine understand me right😂
But its a pharmaceutical drug and its been used as medicine for a wide variety of things like cannabis

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Everything in the wrong dose isnt healthy just about the individual person
Some drink coffee some snort coke others smoke weed its all bad in someway when used the wrong way

Not promoting cocaine understand me right😂
But its a pharmaceutical drug and its been used as medicine for a wide variety of things like cannabis
That is a lot of mental gymnastics to justify your point. Weed is harmless compared to pharmaceuticals and hard drugs. I think you are a little out of your depth here . Have a good one✌

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Yeah iguess youre right
Didn't mean to be rude to you, hopefully it didn't come across that way. If it did I apologize, I just feel very very strongly about steering people towards weed over the hell that awaits beyond. Hope your day goes well ✌

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

Didn't mean to be rude to you, hopefully it didn't come across that way. If it did I apologize, I just feel very very strongly about steering people towards weed over the hell that awaits beyond. Hope your day goes well ✌
You didnt at all didnt mean to be a bitch about it😂🤟
We have our different opinins i respect that 👍
cannabis is a much healthier alternative to so much medicine but everything has its downsides

I have just gone through something similar to psychosis but again it relys on the individual person

At one point i didnt medicate myself i just smoked to get high and exchanged all my cigarettes with joints took edibles on top of that and smoked bong and dabs here and there

by no means i dont wanna press this shit down over your head i just want you to know why im thinking like i do
Good day to you sir😄🤟

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
@cannafarmer420 & @MrGreenfinga - I have some trouble breathing when I get too high due to apnea. I sometimes stop breathing and either need to use a machine assist or force myself to breathe and avoid falling asleep. It takes some of the pleasure out of getting high. It's mostly a problem with tinctures, so we started testing them. For each new batch, we start by taking 0.5 ml in the morning before we've had anything else. Then we compare our highs to get an idea of the potency.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
You didnt at all didnt mean to be a bitch about it😂🤟
We have our different opinins i respect that 👍
cannabis is a much healthier alternative to so much medicine but everything has its downsides

I have just gone through something similar to psychosis but again it relys on the individual person

At one point i didnt medicate myself i just smoked to get high and exchanged all my cigarettes with joints took edibles on top of that and smoked bong and dabs here and there

by no means i dont wanna press this shit down over your head i just want you to know why im thinking like i do
Good day to you sir😄🤟
I respect your perspective, mine is simply that all my friends who smoke weed are alive and free, ALL my friends who did real drugs are dead or in prison, dozens of them. You seem like a good person, it was nice to have a civil discussion ✌

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

@cannafarmer420 & @MrGreenfinga - I have some trouble breathing when I get too high due to apnea. I sometimes stop breathing and either need to use a machine assist or force myself to breathe and avoid falling asleep. It takes some of the pleasure out of getting high. It's mostly a problem with tinctures, so we started testing them. For each new batch, we start by taking 0.5 ml in the morning before we've had anything else. Then we compare our highs to get an idea of the potency.
Im sorry to hear that its a fucked up disease

i don’t smoke cannabis atm i have done some cbd drops
But i have anxiety visual disturbances and some other things im dealing with
When i take a toke of a joint i sometimes get a panic attack i have no idea why but it just leaves me uneasy and is very unpleasant

Now i just grow weed so i can give it to my friends and my sick dad🤟

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Definitely be careful, there are many dofferent ways to enjoy the herb. Maybe have some more CBD in the weed to balance out the THC anxiety?
I am glad you have a system to keep you safe at least. Stay safe

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter

i don’t smoke canna1bis atm i have done some cbd drops
When i take a toke of a joint i sometimes get a panic attack i have no idea why but it just leaves me uneasy and is very unpleasant

I am sorry to hear your dad is sick, it's a tough place to be. That is very kind of you to grow for others, I am sure your dad is very appreciative.
Sorry to hear about your condition, hopefully it gets better for you ✌

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
Thanks. You're right. It is.

i don’t smoke cannabis atm i have done some cbd drops
Sativa dominant strains can give me anxiety. It's one of the reasons I harvest late. It seems to help. We also blend it with indica sometimes. I usually don't use it a lot. My wife loves the stuff. It's why I started growing. Then I discovered I really love growing it. So, here I am.

My father damn near killed me when he caught me growing weed way back when. Then, near the end of his life when he was sick with multiple sclerosis, his attitude about weed did a 180.

Top Bottom