Medical For Fibromyalgia

• Thread starter LittleJ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

LittleJ

Hi everyone, Im Little J. I just found this site and like what I see. I have Fibromyalgia and am starting a small garden to help my medical needs. I am a connoisseur and appreciate the best of the best. :very_first_smiley:
Little J

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome.

I too have FMS ontop of other things, so please let me know if you need any specific help.

Enjoy your stay

H

headband707

Hi everyone, Im Little J. I just found this site and like what I see. I have Fibromyalgia and am starting a small garden to help my medical needs. I am a connoisseur and appreciate the best of the best. :very_first_smiley:
Little J
Hey J well looks like your a member how the hell did I get this and who can make it stop club ffs?? lol welcome..peace out Headband707:sick0010:

M

muxee

Welcome Little J, I also have fibro and have found that the romulan is a good one for helping me sleep. Hope this helps ;)

L

LittleJ

Thanks so much to everyone! All your help is awesome! You all know FMS hurts, and different kinds of herb help in different ways! The best anti-nausea bud i found so far is Af-Guey but haven't found a lot to help with muscle pain etc. Ooh and the real pre 98 Bubba K is good for anxiety and daytime help through the day. Any advice is welcome!

H

headband707

Well for me what has worked is Trainwreck X Kush ,Green Crack for day time doing things type of high. Don't like the Dr.'s Lyrica that stuff is real shit!!! turns you into a veg....supposed to go after nerve pain but goes after the nerves in brain aswell lol lol...
Need to sleep and clear colon peace out Headband707

L

LittleJ

Nice. Ive heard a lot of good things about Romulin but haven't tried any that was good like i know it should be. Green Crack is freekn awesome, but is hard to come by. F lyrica and cymbalta and neurontin etc. I dont want to take that crap! It is so much worse for us than herb could ever be! Although I do take some meds I am currently tryin to replace those w chronic equivalents as much as possible! Thanks for the great advice! I have bebes of Rommy and Grn Crck so in a few months I'll get to try them 4 reals.

H

headband707

Green Crack is heard to come by because it's a clone but I believe Dr.Clone has them. peace out Headband707

U

ugmjfarmer

LittleJ, my wife suffers from Fibromyalsia as well. We just went through the process of certifying her so she is legal now, but she chooses not to smoke most of the time and just uses an oil that I manufacture. Its simple to make, and includes the following:

Simpson Oil (isopropyl extracted cannabinoids from the leaves and trim of my harvest)
Eucalyptus Oil
Clary Sage Oil
Myrrh Gum Oil
Lavender Oil
Olive Oil

I make the simpson oil down from mostly leaves, sun leaves and trim, and a small amount of bud. The quick iso wash is all I need. I boil that down on a bunson with good ventilation at 275 degrees. No more, adding water much like rick simspon does to make his nice thick black oil.

That is added to the base oil as well. In this way I quickly process down any trim into the oil for my wife (even wet trim!) and take 1lb of trash down to 1oz of thick gooey pain relief.

The oil is rubbed on her back at night or when the pain gets bad. It lasts... 12-24 hours depending of course on the pain level. Oh the best part, it takes 10 minutes to work. :)

S

soulava

Hi,
I have lived with chronic fatigue and thyroid issues for years, so I feel your situation. I'd be curious to hear what strains have been helpful in managing your symptoms.
Take Good Care.

H

headband707

I have a few tips for everyone if they are interested not sure if these things work on everyone but they have been effective for others as injesting pot can be 5 times more potent then smoking it. But it can in some cases knock you on your ass so be warned here. There is a process called Canna caps the Green Cross sell them and you can make them yourself. It's the process of cooking the pot and putting it in a cap. Helpful for Cancer and other chronic pain problems. You have to find the pot that works for you and it's best to go out lol.Follow the dirrection or you will screw it up or buy the caps. Tincture, Pot and Olive oil, heat it in a double boiler 1/2 hr, Eating pot when it's flushed straight from the plant. Making Green Dragon., Canna butter(Butter Only) Tricom toffee. Brownies peace out Headban707

Barefrog

Barefrog

Hey Gang

WilliamWonder is suppose
to be excellent for Fibromialgy

Bare

L

LittleJ

LittleJ, my wife suffers from Fibromyalsia as well. We just went through the process of certifying her so she is legal now, but she chooses not to smoke most of the time and just uses an oil that I manufacture. Its simple to make, and includes the following:

Simpson Oil (isopropyl extracted cannabinoids from the leaves and trim of my harvest)
Eucalyptus Oil
Clary Sage Oil
Myrrh Gum Oil
Lavender Oil
Olive Oil

I make the simpson oil down from mostly leaves, sun leaves and trim, and a small amount of bud. The quick iso wash is all I need. I boil that down on a bunson with good ventilation at 275 degrees. No more, adding water much like rick simspon does to make his nice thick black oil.

That is added to the base oil as well. In this way I quickly process down any trim into the oil for my wife (even wet trim!) and take 1lb of trash down to 1oz of thick gooey pain relief.

The oil is rubbed on her back at night or when the pain gets bad. It lasts... 12-24 hours depending of course on the pain level. Oh the best part, it takes 10 minutes to work. :)

Wow! That sounds like some amazing stuff! This could be a major break-through for Fibromyalgia and Mayofascial pain! I wonder if it works by somehow restoring the elasticity to the mayofascia creating pain relief..? I will def. try to figure out how to make this because even my narcotic pain killers don't do that, or really feel like they reach the muscles or something... Thanks for this awesome idea!!!
LittleJ

L

LikesEmBig

butter...

All I can say is butter, canna-butter. Works wonders. If you're growing good genetics and you're a decent enough gardener your shake should make good butter. I like to mix my shake up with different genetics, sort of ending up with a good sativa/indica mix. In the last several years I've grown and used Willie Nelson, Green Crack, Vortex, Space Jill, Pandora'rs Box, Lemon Larry OGK, Pre-'98 Bubba Kush, Blackberry, The Black and The Purps, oh yeah, and several sour diesels, one of which was strong enough to simply make you forget where you are. That one, and whatever cannabinoid combo was in it, I think was the best for my fibro. Perhaps, someone else could instruct you on how to make butter.

And all I can say is butter is king and queen and it tops everything else to care for my cold and chilly castle. But Little I must admit I am not brave enough to weather the storm with cannabis alone...I take my drugs to stay a legit patient(customer)but cannabis is my base treatment. I was 30 years pharma free; but I was hit with a fierce on-set of pain and had to throw anything and everything at it. Still, nothing tops butter for sinking into your deepest aches, namely tendon and tissue pain, and staying there too. Also, butter makes you sleep like a baby, with no hangover upon wakening.

BC_Bud

BC_Bud

Premium Member
Supporter

Eucalyptus Oil
Clary Sage Oil
Myrrh Gum Oil
Lavender Oil
Olive Oil

Hey guys, I would like to share with you some info about this oil we have down here in Brazil, it has major medicional properties, and has recently been aproved as safe for use in the US by the FDA.

Here is a text I posted a couple of days ago at another site as extra info for someone suffering from Chron's, which may be of interest to some of you:

This is not ganja, and I'm no doctor, but it may be interesting for you to look into Copaíba Oil (Copal Oil), a strong natural anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer, rejuvenating oil, it's extracted from trees in the Amazon, and if you are wondering, no, they don't cut the trees to extract it, it's similar do maple syrup extraction.

I first learned about it from a truck driver while travelling on a barge for 5 days through various rivers in the Amazon. It's a medicine widely used for a variety of illnesses, from a simple cold, to skin dieseases to Gonorrhea. It is expelled from the body through the lungs, skin and urinary track. During this trip, I enquired many locals in a few different regions about the use of Copaíba Oil, got many positive feedback, even had this mechanic bring me inside his house to show his old father who had recovered from a stroke with the aid of daily body massages with the oil, along with physiotherapy. And one of the uses I heard was stomach ulcers/inflammation. Maybe talk to a doctor about it as an additive to your regular treatment?

Although most of the info I have is in Portuguese from Brazilian universities, I found this good short explanation about its properties, in English:

This amazing oil hails from the wilds of Brazil, from the plant Copaifera reticulata. I first became excited about this oil when I attended Marc Schreuder's spontaneous after-hours lecture at the 2008 annual convention in the USA. Marc is Gary Young's research scientist, and he spoke with enormous excitement about Copal oil. Here are my notes:

Copal is the only essential oil which is not steam distilled - it's tapped sustainably from the heartwood of the tree, so it's still "living" when it is extracted!!! It's never been sold in the USA or Australia until today.

It's safe for ingestion - it's a legal food additive in the USA. Copal is excellent for gastric protection (protects from stomach ulcers), and can be used for colitis.

Copal has similar properties to helichrysum, Melissa, and neroli oils, only Copal is better. It is one of the most powerful essential oils studied for inflammation - twice as strong as wintergreen, yet so gentle on the skin it feels like butter! In a peer review paper in France, Copal was listed as the second most powerful oil against inflammation (second only to Myrrh resin).

This is what started me on my journey to discover a source of Copal oil.

When I finished with Gary in Ecuador on a recent trip, I took a trip to the jungle of Brazil...and guess what I found there??? A supplier of Copal!!!

The way we can guarantee the quality of the oil is to stand over them while they cook the oil, make sure they are doing it the way we want, then take a sample while they are cooking that particular batch that we are witnessing and we take it back to the lab and get a GC analysis. And this then becomes the master analysis that we compare all future batches to, to make sure that future suppliers aren't adulterating the oil when we are not watching.

There are many varieties of Copal, however there is only one variety which is powerful - that's the variety comprising 60% of the anti-inflammatory sesquiterpene called "beta caryophyllene". All the other varieties of Copal are only 9% beta caryophyllene, so won't have the same anti-inflammatory action. There is only one other essential oil which has anywhere near 60% beta caryophyllene, and that's Clove oil...but because of clove oil's numbing properties, it's not always appropriate to use. Copal is therefore more versatile.

The Spiritual Uses of Copal Oil

Thank you Pip for forwarding me this information, discovered in an internet

search:

"In many traditions, the conscious, active mind is considered an obstacle to spirituality, because it pulls us away from focusing on what is truly important. Copaiva (Copal) balm brings discernment, helping us to focus on what is truly meaningful from a spiritual perspective. It also helps us to be more effective at dealing with the less important aspects of our lives. When our mind is aligned with the divine, the gifts of vision, faith, humility and wisdom are bestowed. Use during times of mental stress and confusion, to identify and reconnect with our spiritual goals, to help us focus on what is spiritually important, when we are spending too much time thinking about the future or reviewing the past, to give us wisdom in a particular situation.

Aligns the human mind with the spiritual mind, by connecting the 3rd Eye and Crown Chakras. Apply to top of head, centre of forehead and feet.

Affirmation: "May I be focused and attuned to the divine".

link: http://www.younglivingsuccess.com/2009/06/copaiba-copal-oil.html

After doing a little more research on it today, I found out doctors at the University of São Paulo stated that the copaíba oil has twice as much anti-inflammatory power as the most commonly prescribed anti-inflammatory drug down here in Brazil, diclofenac, which is aparently also prescribed as part of some people's fibrmyalgia treatment/management.

Hey ugmjfarmer, I see you already add Myrrh Gum Oil to the concoction, maybe it would be interesting to also add copaíba oil into you wife's medicinal oil.

BC

S

soulava

Hey all,
I just remembered that there is an amazing product that a Colombian friend brought back from her homeland that does wonders for a variety of muscle aches. I know it contained natural extracts from cannabis and coca leaves, came in the form of a liquid topical. I used it when I was suffering from back pain and was pleasantlysurprised by the results. Wish I had more specifics, though I gather this is a fairly well known remedy in that part of the world.
Best of Luck!
SL

Latest posts

Top Bottom