Medicinal benefits of Delta8-THC

• Thread starter monkeymun
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prince Blanc

Prince Blanc

Firstly, that stuff is not easy to get. You need to have a reason to buy it from placed that deliver the bottles, usually to medical facilities or labs. Secondly, it’s very expensive. Thirdly, its very dangerous! You know how cold that shit is? Between -346°F and -320°F! Spill some of that on your cock and it’ll be the last boner you ever get. Fourthly, yes it will stop oxidation in its tracks and just about all other chemical reactions too, but when you thaw you gear out it will still have the original water content, and worse, because you’ve ruptured all the cells with ice crystals, you will have wet mush. Not the golden solution you were probably thinking of.

infocus

infocus

I follow ‘the great cbn dilemma’ with keen interest as I agree its a shit of a thing if you grow your own and have limited room or whatever. This is what I do to make sure as much thc my plants make ends up in my brain as possible: I dont dry, I trim then blend with butter and heat to decarboxylate the thc-a. Basically my entire harvest ends up in the freezer as a dark brown block of ghee. Can add to what ever, and because its already been converted from thc-a to thc, dont have to re-bake or re-fry, can just put on my pancakes or whatever. Laugh all you like, but you would be surprise how far I make one plant go.

Supercharge

Supercharge

I have some experience in organic chemistry and the instructions above would produce an untold number of artifacts. I suppose in theory possible to convert CBN to THC, but the yield may be very low and you’d need some pretty sophisticated equipment to achieve this. Maybe someone’s already onto this though…

Scone_of_Ark

Scone_of_Ark

Wouldn't THC8 or THCV or whatever analog or combination of em it is have it's very own form of CBN CBD CBG and so on, as these are all either byproducts or precursors of THC.

That said, does this not make the area even more gray?

There has to be a reason my pot keeps making people see rabbits.

:/

Purpz

Purpz

hmmmm.. don’t know who originally came up with that but this is not a good idea. first of all u’d need to isolate the thc - hash oil is a complex of several terpenes/cannabinoids etc - could be done with chromatography but not in your garage. furthermore just how is an acid supposed to selectively reduce aromatic ring back to its previous form, ie the addition of 4-h atoms?

neverbreak

Damn, seemed too good to be true. :banghead:

Purpz

Purpz

This has been posted before, but here seems like a good place for a repost.

Understanding Medical Cannabis 2

Kush Kloud

Kush Kloud

Purpz thanks for that chart, I saw that very same chart a while back but I lost the website and I was looking for it. That chart explains why degraded weed or Reggie has a weak but sedative mellow high and sometimes dull high. The delta-8THC is weaker than delta-9 THC but has a more anti-anxiety high and also delta-8THC decreases locomotor activity more so that delta-9THC therefore producing more of a sedative and couch lock effect. The dull drowsy effects can come from CBN and CBL (possibly). But for people that are old and don't want to get high but still want to get medicated want CBD, However this is always not the case so people just want a nice anti-anxiety high and get medicated this is where delta-8THC comes in, it is less psychometric (less trippy/paranoia) in effects and is slightly less potent. Then again you can always get a medium delta-9THC strain and high CBD strain and get the same or different results. But what I'm getting at is that the combinations are endless and it doesn't alway have to be delta-9THC there are way more cannabinoids and terpenoids/terpenes in cannabis that effect the high in a good or bad or neutral way depends on what you prefer. Today with the technology and testing we can create new and different highs that can probably if not definitely get you higher than delta-9THC while still maintaining a mellow or euphoric high with a psychedelic edge or energetic feel. I'm going to post some pictures of some cannabinoids that all of you can read about to see which combination you would like in your cannabis today. It's a new generation it's time to start testing your strains and develop new and better exotic cannabis to not only your liking but everyone else's mutual interest for generations to come.:):cigar:

-Kush Kloud

Kush Kloud

Kush Kloud

Here it says THC, CBN and, CBDL have psychoactive effects so these cannabinoids can get you high or add to the high. A new one that I know most of you have not heard of is CBDL which is found mainly in Lebanese hash it is thought to be a break down product of a terpene.

Last edited:
Kush Kloud

Kush Kloud

This here states that there are three types of THC that contribute to some of the effects of cannabis. There are more forms of THC but they are least studied.
These three are Delta-9(-)-)THC (transTHC) which is the main one and Delta-9(+)-)THC (cisTHC) and last Delta-8THC.

Kush Kloud

Kush Kloud

Oh and by the way CBDL is also known as CBND. CBDL is Cannabinodiol and CBD is Cannabidiol please don't get the two mixed up. CBDL is said to contribute to a strong sleepy psychedelic effect.

Latest posts

Top Bottom