• 🎅 Early Christmas Sale - 25% Off All Seeds 🎄
    Use Coupon Code At Checkout: XMAS25
hey guys and girls. at 15 to 20 dollars a bag, for soil, indoor growing is becoming very expensive. what mediums do you use indoor? how much does it cost? i love the terps from composted (living) soil, is there a better medium to use that still can provide dank smells and flavors? i also use humbolts countys own nutes, if that makes any difference.

This is one major factor to why I go Hydro or soiless... Hydroton, rockwool and coco coir are all relatively inexpensive... Hydroton can also be reused if you know about CIP processes.

Bag and a half of Royal Gold Tupur coco will fill a 4 x 8 table in flower for me. Bout 20-25 bucks in medium for 17 plants per run plus the fabrics.

I use Promix. I get about 8- 5 gallon buckets out of a bale of it, which is about $35/bale. I mix it with composted manure and have great results with no problems if not overfed. It's been working for 35+ years.

Promix is probably the most affordable and easiest to use media out there. Been using it for a long time with great results. Like Jimster mentioned, just dont overfeed it. 95% of the strains I've grown perform extremely well in it, but nutrient sensitive strains can be tricky to dial in with promix. True Indian kush varities specifically.

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Sundae Cookies
Sold out

Sundae Cookies

Divine Genetics
Sundae Driver x GMO Cookies
Feminized
New
$200.00
Sunset Sherbet S1
Sold out

Sunset Sherbet S1