mediums

• Thread starter shaganja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shaganja

shaganja

hey guys and girls. at 15 to 20 dollars a bag, for soil, indoor growing is becoming very expensive. what mediums do you use indoor? how much does it cost? i love the terps from composted (living) soil, is there a better medium to use that still can provide dank smells and flavors? i also use humbolts countys own nutes, if that makes any difference.

KneeDeep34

KneeDeep34

This is one major factor to why I go Hydro or soiless... Hydroton, rockwool and coco coir are all relatively inexpensive... Hydroton can also be reused if you know about CIP processes.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Bag and a half of Royal Gold Tupur coco will fill a 4 x 8 table in flower for me. Bout 20-25 bucks in medium for 17 plants per run plus the fabrics.

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
I use Promix. I get about 8- 5 gallon buckets out of a bale of it, which is about $35/bale. I mix it with composted manure and have great results with no problems if not overfed. It's been working for 35+ years.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Promix is probably the most affordable and easiest to use media out there. Been using it for a long time with great results. Like Jimster mentioned, just dont overfeed it. 95% of the strains I've grown perform extremely well in it, but nutrient sensitive strains can be tricky to dial in with promix. True Indian kush varities specifically.

Latest posts

Top Bottom